Chapter 8 - Discovery

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siyeon POV

 

It-....It is B-Bora, how can that be She’s dead, I can’t believe my eyes. The way she is looking at me it’s exactly like her “Umm Me?” Her voice, low deep exactly like my love. I can’t, I’m I dreaming, I rub my eyes and look at her, the eyes I’m staring straight at, it’s the same curious eye I use to see. “BORA” I ran up and hugged her, what confused me is that she pushed me away causing me to fall. “WHO ARE YOU?” she yelled “Y-you don’t know me?” I crawled towards her, it’s Bora I know for sure, the same Vanilla-Strawberry scent on her, that’s Bora. “NO YOU CREEP” she said before she ran off “NO WAIT BORA” I’m so confused, this must be a dream, I want to wake up from it now. I stood up soaking wet from the rain, I spotted a big tree and ran straight towards in banging my head really hard on it before I out.

 

Bora POV

 

“You...” a tall girl with black long hair pointed at me with opened, I looked behind me and around me, there’s no one else here. “Umm Me?” I asked a bit confused of what is happening, the last thing I want is for her to start a fight with me. All off a sudden she ran up to me practically screaming my name “BORA” she hugged me then I felt her hand touch my a bit, ugh what a ert. “WHO ARE YOU?” I pushed her away, I don’t think she noticed that her very expensive looking bag it on the muddy floor, ok I feel a bit bad for pushing her that hard. “Y-you don’t know me” she said crawling towards me, ok that just looks wrong now, I have never seen her in my life, for all I know she could be a crazy lunatic that is targeting me for her next victim to kill. “NO YOU CREEP” I ran off, I should have ran off earlier “WAIT BORA” What the heck how dose she know my name, is she like a freaky stalker or something. I can’t deal with this, I have to much to deal with right now. I just moved here for 4 months and I’m already struggling to pay for my daily needs. Ahh damn it I forgot my bad, it has my purse and important cards in it, I hope that crazy woman’s gone. I ran back to retrieve my bag, at first the woman wasn’t there and I could spot my bag, I sigh in relief but then as I got closer I could see her squatting down holding her head crying “I WANT TO WAKE UP” before she ran full speed straight towards a big tree, banging her head with a loud thump before collapsing to the ground. OMG WHAT DO I DO, DID I REALLY ENCOUNTER A REAL CRAZY WOMAN. I quickly grabbed my bag and and ran up to her to see if she’s ok “Bora please don’t leave” what kind of nonsense is she talking about, I have never met her up to now. Well I’m glad she’s ok, now what to do....should I....but that’s just kidnap....what should I do....I guess I should but then that’s just creepy....I’m going to bring her home then figure out the rest tomorrow. I picked her up and putted her on my back before going over to pick up her very expensive looking bag, she must be rich or something. I don’t understand rich people at all, why would someone just run into a tree unless they are stupid or something. I got to my apartment elevator and hit 4th floor and walked to room 2, I plopped her on the couch and put her bag the table next to her. This is stupid why am I even helping her, I don’t even know her. Just then I got a phone call, I looked at the caller ID before picking up “Hello”. “Oi brat your mum and I are coming over to your place tomorrow be ready” he said before ending the call. Ugh why tomorrow, the reason why I moved out was to get away from them, my father is so rude, mean and abusive to me sometimes I wonder if he is really my father. My mother doesn’t even care about me when I tell her she’s always like ‘deal with it, your useless, you did wrong so he hit you’ or something like that. I know I shouldn’t be saying this but I really hate them, I feel like they ain’t even my real parents. I went to take a shower before making myself food, I’m now just staring at the girl who is muttering something in her sleep. To be honest now that I think about it, she’s kinda cute, what I’m I saying I just met her once. I finished and wash the dishes before going to attempt to pick her up but I noticed a bit of blood on her forehead, omg it must be from the tree, what an idiot. I went and got the first aid kit, lucky I know how to do these small thing. Done, I picked her up and went to my bed room to place her down on the bed, what should I do, I think I’ll just sleep on the couch. “Bora I miss you” I heard her mutter, what the heck this is really creepy I- I can’t. I was about to leave but she held my hand, I look at her, she was a wake will tears in the eyes. “Please Bora don’t leave me again” she tugged me down onto the bed and hugged me tight to the point I couldn’t move “h-hey you” I tried to struggle out of her grip “I- I thought I lost you, I miss your smell so much, Bora you don’t know how hurt I was when you closed your eyes, I spent months trying to except the fact that your gone but here you are right next to me, if this is a dream please let me stay a bit longer” she begged before closing her eyes and snuggled close to me. I’m overly confused and a bit concerned but the way she was begging me to stay made me want to stay to make her happy even for one moment, I don’t know why.

 

*BANG BANG BANG* “I SWEAR BORA YOU BETTER GET YOUR YOUR USELESS BRAIN HERE BEFORE I KNOCK DOWN THIS DOOR” a low deep shriek could be heard from the front door, oh no. I jotted up awake and ran to the front door and opened it to see my father with rage in his eyes and my mother just shaking her head in annoyance. “I’m so sorry I-“ then I felt a sharp pain across my face, my father slapped me across the face hard, then he pushed me down and started yelling at me again, I just held in the tears because I know it I let out even one drop I will get hit even more. “What’s all this loud commotion about” I heard a gentle sleepy voice coming from my room, the woman, ok I’ll say girl because she looks quite young actually, said rubbing her eyes “You....” my mother pointed at me “WHO IS THIS, HOW DARE YOU DATE SOMEONE WITH OUT OUR PERMISSION, LET ALONE YOUR DATING A GIRL YOU DISGUSTING BRAT” he yelled then hit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter