Chapter 15 - Proposal

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon POV

 

“Will You Marry Me”

 

*sniff* that was the most tragic, beautifully and romantic movie I have ever seen. I look at Jiu and she was staring blankly at the movie screen “Jiu~” I called “huh?” She looked at me “what are you thinking about” I asked “another girl” she smirked. How could she say that to me “what, who is it” I frowned at her, she smiled and my hair “I was thinking of a very beautiful, caring and clumsy girl named Rachel” she smiled. I slapped her arm and snuggled closer to her in her bed “how was the movie” she asked “I really like it, it was so beautiful I think I might cry” I said dramatically, she laughed “not as beautiful as you, now sleep we need to get to work early tomorrow” she said and closed her eye. I’m so happy and lucky to have someone as caring as Jiu, to have best friend as funny as Siyeon and a best friend as short as Bora hehe (but very supportive). I remember the day Siyeon propose to Bora

 

-2 Years ago-

 

“Yoohyeon help me” Siyeon groaned and laid her head on the table “help with” I asked back. She handed me a box still laying her head on the table. I opened it and see a ring, it was gorgeous, it was a mostly silver with just a bit of rose gold, in the centre was a Diamond and too it’s sides were smaller diamonds. “This is beautiful Siyeon  when are you going to propose” I asked “this why I need your help, I’m planning to propose soon but I don’t know how, I’m scared it’s not how Bora would want it to be” Siyeon said looking at me “Do you have an idea in mind?” I asked while place the box on her table “Er-yes but, I don’t know” she replied “what is it” I asked “Well-Er I was going to take her on a cruise” she said “what are you talking about, that’s a great idea” I replied “what if Siyeon doesn’t like it, I’ll only get to propose to her once in my life I want to make it memorable” she said then slam her head on the table. “Siyeon are you ok” a voice said that made me froze, me and Siyeon look to see the ring still on the table. I quickly got up and walked towards Bora hoping to distract her so Siyeon can put it in her draws, my clumsy legs stepped on my shoelaces cause me to fall onto Bora. I quickly got up and helped Bora up, I was apologising and from the corner of my eye I see Siyeon shut her draws and locked it. I sigh it relief, I touched my knee as I feel like it has left a big bruise. I was right, ugh not the kind of distraction I had in mind but whatever it worked. “What’s wrong with you guys” Bora asked “nothing” me and Siyeon said at the same time “Sure it’s nothing anyway Siyeon can I have the files to library project” Bora asked “sure here” Bora said grabbing a rather large yellow folder “cool thanks, by the way Jiu is asking were you are Yoohyeon” Bora said before she left. “That was so close, thank you Yoohyeon” Siyeon said “it’s fine, Siyeon the cruise sounds nice, Bora will like it don’t worry, text me when you have decided ok” I said and she nodded “wait can I tell Jiu” I asked, she nodded again and started to stare blankly at the roof, I smiled and left. I walked to Jiu’s office and knock on the door “Come it” I hear Jiu say, I walked in with a huge smile on my face. “What’s up with you” she closed her laptop “I just learned a new in-“ I was cut of by a yell “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR KNEES” Jiu yelled worriedly as she pushed me down to sit in the couch and examines my knee. “It’s fine Jiu, I just tripped” I told her “you really need to be more careful you know, please look around your surroundings and-“ I cut her of “Jiu I’m fine”. “Your fine but I’m not, Yoohyeon you almost got hit by a car if I didn’t pull you back remember” Jiu said, I smiled at how concerned and cautious Jiu always is. “Yes, yes I remember and I’m very great full Ms CEO” I bowed playfully only to get light smacks on my shoulder “anyway you were saying” Jiu said “well to day I learned new information, I was talking to Siyeon and she is thinking of proposing to Bora” I told her “oh really” Jiu said looking at me as if she is surprised but there’s something off her eyes doesn’t meet her smile. *knock knock* “come in” Jiu called “Ms Kim your going to be late for the meeting” Jiu’s driver said, Jiu immediately got up and went to get all her files and went to the front door “I’ll be home soon but I might come home a bit late ok, don’t wait for me” she said and walked out. Well I’m alone now.

 

I decided to finish my work at home and took the laptop and a few files with me and drove home. I parked the car in our car park and walked inside, I placed all my stuff on the couch and went to make myself something to eat. I was working while watching a drama when a shadow was reflected though the window, I got up expecting it was Jiu, but it wasn’t. I looked at the window it’s was a man, he looked a bit homeless but I can’t judge him by what he looks like. Wait that actually looks like- OMG that’s Jiu’s Father, what is he doing here, how did her get out so quickly it’s only been like what 3 years or something. *Ding Dong*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter