Chapter 16 - Alice

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bora POV

 

“I want a kid”

 

I just blink at Siyeon blankly “Siyeon you do realise we are both female” I said “but i guess we could give it a try seeing as you don’t think last night wasn’t enough” I winked, “haha Bora I didn’t mean it that way, you dirty minded smol bean” Siyeon slapped me on the shoulder. “Maybe we could go and adopt an orphan or something” Siyeon said grabbing her plate of pancakes and Sat down. I grab mine and sat down opposite her “that doesn’t sound bad” I said “I think we are ready for a kid when do you want to go” I asked “we are both free today so why not visit the orphanage” Siyeon suggested. I nod and we both quickly finish our breakfast and got dressed to leave.

 

As I was driving we decided to drop by at a nearby cafe to get coffee since we forgot to make some this morning. I got out the care as Siyeon walked close behind me with this hatred look in her eyes. I just shrugged is off and walked inside. We where waiting in line when I saw one of the workers look at me shocked before running into the staff room. Soon after this lady walked out with an awkward smile, I look at Siyeon and she was glaring at the lady. When I was out true I ordered for both me and Siyeon and was about to move to the side to wait “Miss Kim I am so sorry about before” the lady said “umm you are” I asked “don’t you remember me it’s manger An” she replied “ohh I see” I said pretending as though I understood what she saw talking about. There was a brief silence before manger An said “Miss are you ok” I just nod and grab  on to Siyeon’s hand “Miss Kim you seen ask though you don’t recognise me” she said just then I remember, she could be talking to Sua my sister “Manger An I’m not Sua, I’m her twin” I explained. She looked at me shocked before nodded “I see, then I’m guessing Siyeon here is your bodyguard” before I could say anything Siyeon said “can you not talk to her please Mrs An”. I look at both of them and they look like they are having a war with stares and glares. “Who are you to tell me that, your just a lousy orphan who got the job as a bodyguard because they felt pity to you” Manger An said. I felt myself boil up with anger, how dare she say that to Siyeon, I look at she Siyeon and she had this hurt look in her eyes “Excuse me Mrs An, Siyeon is more then capable of buying your whole cafe, she’s not my bodyguard because she is the CEO of the company and I am her bodyguard. Please do not speak to her that way if anything you haven’t gone through or felt what she has been feeling so shut up, might I add I’m a Mrs not a Miss because Siyeon here is my Wife” I said and grabbed Siyeon’s hand and pushed Mrs An out of the way dragging Siyeon out. “Are you ok, don’t listen to her she doesn’t know anything” I hugged her. She cried a little before we both got into the car “thanks for standing up for me” she held my hand “thanks to your beautiful speech I feel a bit happier today” she said and started the car engine. “If you don’t mind me asking- I mean you don’t have to answer but why is that lady being so rude too you” I ask hoping you won’t get mad at me, “ha well me and Yoohyeon worked there before I met Sua and I was always late so I got fired, then when I became Sua’s bodyguard we went back there and she said I stole Sua’s VIP card so, she said rude stuff and got caught by Sua and so it kinda made a bad impression of her cafe and she blames it on me” Siyeon explained “oh I see, you should have told me we didn’t need to stop at that place” I said, Siyeon just smiled and continued driving.

 

We reached the orphanage and was welcomed in. Me and Bora looked, we see kids happily playing around with each other and some even came up to us and tagged us. We played tag with the kids for a while when I noticed this other kid sitting near a tree far away from us, she was staring at us and I guess she wanted to play. I told Siyeon I will be going for a bit and she said she will continue playing with the kids. I walked towards the tree when I saw a few big kids come towards her, she looks scary. I see them drag her to the back of the orphanage, out of other people sight. “Oi Alice I told you to get lost, nobody wants you here” the tall boy blonde boy said. “I’m sorry” I heard the girl say, she was shaking and was about to cry. “Oi look she actually speaks” laughed one of the boys “You know what, it will be all better if you run away from the orphanage, you won’t see us again, you won’t have to stick by the rules here” a short boy with black hair said. The little girl shakes her head and starts crying “Stop crying, it not like anyone’s going to help you, you will never get adopted, N.E.V.E.R” this boy with orange hair laughed. The little girl cried even more, and boy started to laugh even louder “HEY I SAID STOP CRYING” the Orange head said and was about to trow a punch at her. 

 

“HEY STOP” I shouted walking towards them, they looked at me and then to each other “your all in big troubles” I said and walked to the girl that was not kneeled down crying, The three boys ran away when I look up so I just comforted the girl. “Hey hey it’s alright” I patted her back “I’m here they won’t hurt you anymore” I picked her up. After she calm down I sat us at the bench under the tree “hey I’m Lee Bora what’s your name” I asked, but the kid just looked down in silence “hey it’s ok they won’t hurt you anymore I’m here” I patted her back gently. “Hey what’s up” I heard Siyeon come towards us “Aww she’s so cute” Siyeon said and picked her up, the kid frowned and kicked Siyeon on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter