Chapter 3 - Shattered Dream

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

“Let’s break up” Jiu said as I found myself walking on the beach with her, I am so confused how I ended up from Bora’s house to here, walking on the beach with my girlfriend, but the most important question is why dose she want to break up with me. “What??!! Why” I stopped walking and held her hands. “I-I-I don’t love you anymore, we drifted apart when I moved to Paris” she told me. “NO NO JIU PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME, I STILL LOVE YOU THE MOST, YOU’RE THE ONLY THING I CARE FOR RIGHT NOW PLEASE” I cried hugging her. “I would be forcing myself to love you out of pity I have tried Siyeon but I-I just can’t, I’m sorry I don’t love you” she said before pulling away and walking into the ocean. “WAIT NO JIU NO” I TRIED to run after her, key word Tried, but I felt a pair of hands holding me back. I turned around to see Bora hugging me with a cute smile. “LET GO” I yelled looking back at the ocean for Jiu but she was gone. I turned around pulling myself away from Bora. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING??!!!” I yelled out of rage. “WHY DID YOU STOP ME, SHE JUST WALKED INTO THE OCEN AND YOUR STANDING HERE SMILING!!!!” I can’t control my emotions right now I feel so angry and sad, my mind is filled with hateful and depressing thoughts. I wanted to run, go somewhere where no one can find me, where there is no people around, where there will be no one who will leave me. “Are you angry at me?” A frown formed on Bora’s face, she looked hurt. “I love you Siyeon” I was taken back, what is happening. “Don’t you love me back?” She asked. Right now I can’t process anything I was still in the stage of rage and anger so I did something that I regretted. “NO, WE BARELY EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU WHEN THE ONLY ONE I LOVE IS JIU, THAT GIRL WHO WALKED INTO THE OCEAN WAS JIU, YOU HELD ME BACK SO I CANT BE WITH HER, I HATE YOU”. I just spat everything out not thinking of what will happen next. Then what happened shattered me, Bora face was at tears she was shaking, she took a step back before she ran off. I came to my senses right after she ran off, and I released what I have done. I ran after her, when I Caught up to her I grabbed her hand but she just shattered into a million pieces. I stop and blink, this is all my fault she left me too. I kneel down closing my eyes, crying the tears that I have been holding back. “NO I’M SO SORRY BORA” I cried out before I opened my eyes again to see I’m not on the beach anymore, I’m at what seems like cemetery. At this point I am overly confused. I walked forward to see people all in tears. I walked up to one of the graves and it wrote ‘KIM YOOHYEON’ I stared in shock and horror, why is my best friend name on that a Tombstone this must be a mistake. She isn’t dead, what is happening. “Siyeon” I heard a voice, I looked around but there was no one there. “SIYEON” the voice got louder and louder. “SIYEON” I kneeled down grabbing my head everything just disappeared the only thing present seems to be that voice. “SIYEON” make it stop please, then I felt a hand grab me and I fell in a hole I look up to see faces looking at me, there was Mum, Dad, Jiu, Bora and Yoohyeon. They where all looking at me with blank cold eyes, in those eyes I could see disappointment, rage and disgust.

I jotted up screaming, breathing heavily as I look at my surroundings. Bora was next to me with a very concerned face, ‘I HATE YOU’ these word echoed in my head, the hurt face that shattered me, it was all just a dream. I looked at Bora, I hugged her and cried, I could tell she was startled but she hugged me back. “Hey it’s ok, everything’s going to be ok” she hugged me tighter. Bora got in bed next to me as I was still crying in her arms. After awhile my body felt tried so I guess I fell asleep. 

I woke up to bright light shining in through the curtains, ugh I want to sleep more I snuggled closer to my pillow. What’s this smell, it smells nice, it smells like Vanilla but also kinda like strawberry’s. Then I felt my pillow move as if it just turned, wait what my pillow ain’t alive. I open my eyes coming face to face with what seems like an angel, her perfect shape face she bright red lips it makes me want to kiss- wait what are you thinking Siyeon you have a girlfriend. Then I recall the dream I had last night, what a nightmare, then a flash of Bora’s worried face made me smile. Someone actually cares for me I feel so grateful. “Oh your awake” I heard Bora said before she got up and rubbed her eyes, I swear that’s the cutest thing I have ever seen aside from Jiu of course. “Are you ok now?” She asked me referring to what happened last night, I nodded then muttered a thank you. “No it’s ok, it was a nightmare you needed someone to comfort you” she said before a smirk ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter