Chapter 9 - Realisation

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

 

“Oh....Hello Lee Siyeon....”

 

Omg the Bora looking girl is the last person to interview “BORA” both Jiu and Yoohyeon ran and hugged her tight, she didn’t restrain but she gave me confused yet understanding face. To be honest it looks funny seeing such a small person being trapped in a hug by too very tall people. “Umm can you let me go now” the girl said “what do you mean let you go, we thought you died” Jiu said still hugging her “I’m not who you think I am” she said causing both Jiu and Yoohyeon to let go. “What do you mean” Yoohyeon said, “I don’t know any of you” she said “what but- but....” Jiu was at lost of words “do you have amnesia or something” Jiu said looking at her worried “No I have never met any of you, I’m not the person your looking for or whatever” she said “Guys sit down, she’s not Bora” I butted in, I have a headache of all this drama. They both went back to there seats still eyeing on the girl “let’s continue with the interview” I said “I’ll introduce you I am Lee Siyeon the head boss of the company, this is Kim Minji or Jiu who is the deputy Boss and Kim Yoohyeon her secretary, you are?” I said before grabbing her folder “I am Kim Bora, 24 years old” she said. I looked at her in shock “SEE THAT IS BORA, HER NAME IS K.I.M B.O.R.A SHE HAS AMNESIA OR SOMETHING” Jiu started yelling, Bora was a bit startled. Yoohyeon then grabbed the folder of me and looked at the profile “Kim Bora, age 24, Birthday August the 10th 1994” Yoohyeon read out. What the heck that’s Bora, I’m so confused what is going on. “FOR SAKE THATS BORA” Jiu shouted again “I’M SORRY BUT I DON’T KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING ABOUT, I HAVE NEVER MET ANY OF YOU IP UNTIL NOW, PLEASE STOP YOUR CREEPING ME OUT” Bora then yelled out cause all of us to stop, “Guys please let’s just get back to the interview, I’ll explain everything later” I said rubbing my head “I’m so sorry Miss Kim about this, would you still like to continue the interview” I asked hoping she will say yes, she nodded and we proceed, I sent glares at Jiu and Yoohyeon to stop asking stupid questions like ‘how did you come back from the died’ or ‘do you still love Siyeon Unnie’. “Ok what are your strengths?” I asked “I am strong I guess, I am creative and I guess I can fix up my mistakes well” she answered, looking uncomfortable. I looked to see Jiu and Yoohyeon still eying on Bora “are you a clone?” Jiu suddenly asked “OK PLEASE JIU, YOOHYEON, LET THIS INTERVIEW BE LIKE ANY OTHER INTERVIEWS, ASK NORMAL QUESTIONS PLEASE I BEG YOU” I shouted. They look at me with an apologetic look “I’m sorry” was all they said before going silent. “Ok what are you weakness” I asked “I guess I can be a bit slow and I don’t process information quickly” she said, “just like Bora” I heard Jiu mutter under her breath. After the interview was finished I told Bora we will inform her about how she went through a phone call around next week.

 

Currently Me, Jiu and Yoohyeon are sitting in silence not understanding how someone could be so similar to Bora well the dead one. “Why don’t we call Mr Kim and tell him about this” I suggested “great idea Siyeon Unnie” Yoohyeon said grabbing the phone and hanging it to Jiu “why I’m I the one making the call” she asked “because you were the one who was shouting the most” I replied giggling along with Yoohyeon, Jiu sigh before dialling the number “Oh Uncle how have you been” She started off “oh that’s good, umm can you come to the company we have something to show you” she said after a few yes the call ended. “He said he will be right here” she told us. After like 20 minutes or something a knock on the door stopped all movement in my office, Yoohyeon went to open the door, I see Mr Kim standing there with a big smile that kind of reminds me of Bora. “Girls you wanted to see me” he said before taking a seat on the couch in my office while me, Jiu and Yoohyeon sat opposite “we found someone that gave us a little shock, she came to take an interview to become my new secretary” I said handing him Bora’s file “this is....wow” he looked shocked “is here any chance you know her, well I mean Bora’s dead” I said softly. “This- it can’t be, it really her” he said touching the photo’s face, “Uncle” Jiu started off. Mr Kim sigh before he said “Girls I have never told anyone but Bora...., she was born a Twin, this other person you see, I think this is the Twin” Mr Kim said. I’m confused why do they have the same name “Mr Kim why do they have the same name” Yoohyeon bet me and asked the question first “because- became, Bora’s mother and I divorced taking each a Twin, I named the Twin I got Bora and her Mother named the other one Bora as well” he said. “That’s why I also called her Sua because it reminds me of the other Twin” he cried, Wow I can’t process this. “I’ve been such a terrible father to both of them, I fail to notice someone was after my daughters life and I was never there for the other one”. “So that means all this time I have been yelling at Bora’s Twin” Jiu frowned, we must have scared her a lot. “Siyeon can you please hire hire her” Mr Kim “I really want to see her” he  got on his knees and begged “ok Mr Kim just hold on” I helped him get up. “I’ll hire her but are you planning to tell her” I asked “I don’t know” he said with tears still in his eyes. “Ok let’s not talk about this everyone should go home and take an early rest for today” I said before using the microphone to inform the whole building.

 

Bora

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter