Chapter 1 - Beginning

Stay With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siyeon POV

 

I’m late, I’m very late. I rushed out my apartment struggling to put my shoe on properly. I just hope I can make it before my boss notices I’m not there. Running like my life depended on it I made it to the 

Cafe, I smiled at my best friend Yoohyeon who is standing at the front door, for some reason she didn’t return a smile but gave me a rather pitiful look then I saw my boss Mrs An standing next to her.

 

“What time do you call this Siyeon” Mrs An said crossing her hands. I swallowed the lump that was in my throat before answering “I’m sorry Mrs An I-I just slept in, it won’t happen again” I told her before I attempted to go in. “of course it won’t happen again because your fired” Mrs An shouted and looked at me full of rage. “You come late countless of times and leave you poor coworkers dealing with the huge morning rush” she added “Mrs An I’m so sorry please don’t fire me I-I-I won’t come late again Please” I pleaded with tears in my eyes. I can’t afford to lose another job, I still haven’t even payed the monthly rent for my apartment for 2 months, this is the last job I haven’t been fired from, if she fires me I’ll become jobless and I’ll never be able to see Jiu again. “Please Mrs An, Please” I was full on crying now. “Mrs Ah please give Siyeon another chance she still needs to pay for her apartment” I can hear Yoohyeon trying to persuade Mrs An. “My minds made up” Mrs An said stubbornly. “Mrs An but her apartment fee please just give her one more chance” Yoohyeon begged. “Yoohyeon would you like to lose your job as well” Mrs An threatened. I can see Yoohyeon freeze, she’s in a tight situation as well, Yoohyeon needs the job to pay for her University Fee and her mothers hospital bill. “Yoohyeon it’s ok” I told Yoohyeon softly. If it wasn’t for how popular and how well they were paying us I would have left ages ago anyway. Mrs An walked inside leaving me and Yoohyeon outside. “I’m really sorry Unnie I really tried to cover for you” Yoohyoen said helping me get up. “No it’s fine Yoohyeon” I paused and whipped my tears of my face “I deserve it for always coming late, thank you Yoohyeon for always covering for me” I help Yoohyeon hand. “You should get back to work Yoohyeon before you end up like me” I forced a laugh. “Unnie...” Yoohyoen mumbled then looked up to me “if you need anything do call me I’ll always help no matter what” she said then hugged me. “Thanks Yoohyeon” I thanked her before I walked back to my apartment. 

 

Ugh I feel so bad, Yoohyeon has always been there to help me and I can’t do anything right. I’m worthless, I wonder why Jiu is still dating me but I’m glad she hasn’t left me, don’t worry Jiu I’ll find a new job so I can come and visit you in Paris. As I dragged my feet up the stairs I see a figure waiting in front of my door. Is that- oh no it’s Mrs Choi. “Eh Good morning Mrs Choi” I greeted with a bow. “Where’s my rent money it’s been 2 months Siyeon” Mrs Choi looked at me cross, “Mrs Choi just please give me 1 more mouth I’ll pay you, I-I just lost my job so please Mrs Choi” I pleased. Why today, WHY. “I’m sorry Siyeon but I can’t if you don’t give me the money now you have 4 hours to pack and leave before I do it for you” She said and walked to the direction of the stairs. I quickly grabbed her arm and pleaded with my knee on the ground “Please Mrs Choi I have nowhere else to go” she pulled her arm of my hand and continued walking down the stairs.

 

I was not currently on the floor crying as I weakly crawled inside my apartment. Why is this happening, why. After I finished sulking I packed all my clothes and other stuff I owned, lastly I saw a picture of my family on the shelf and went to pick it up, Mum, Dad I miss you.

 

-Flashback 4 years ago-

 

I was in the class minding my own business when I heard a teacher call my name, I stood up and walked to her she had a very worried look on her face giving me the impression that something bad had happened. “Siyeon I’m so sorry” she started cry, at this moment I was very confused. “What happened Mrs” I asked “Siyeon I don’t know how to tell you this but your *sniff* your parents *sniff* your part have been caught in an accident” I felt my mind just freezing trying to process what I have just heard. I felt tears come down my face as the teacher pulled me into a hug. After that I was allowed to leave school earlier I ran to the hospital to see my parents condition. There I saw Yoohyeon siting on one of the sits outside the room I looked at her, her eyes were ref she looked like she had cried for a long time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter