Lucky(3mix)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

“Jihyo I love you work ethic, you are passionate about the work you do and that I have to admire.” Jihyo smiled, chest feeling with pride watching her boss looking over her last proposal. She walked on it for days, barely eating or drinking , she was forgetting to shower. If it wasn’t for her girlfriends she’ll probably have faint from exhaustion. “But this...I’m not impressed. It’s probably the worse thing you have shown me. Disappointing.” And just like that, her prideful smile vanished into a sad frown. Hundreds of thought running into her mind and no one being positive. Nayeon always said she put so much soul into her work and the older girl always said, it’ll backfire own day. Jihyo supposed today was the day. She felt beyond defeated. “Do better next time.” Jihyo nod before she exited her bosses office cursing silently to herself. Rushing to her desk before tossing her paper on it, throwing herself on her chair and leaning her head back. Staring at the ugly ceiling. It’s clear what she has to and she does it. Drowns herself in her work. 

Nayeon looks at the time her pout deepening. Jeongyeon watched as her girlfriend paced back and forward-looking at the time before signing deeply.
“Babe, relax will you.” Jeongyeon making her voice gentle doing her best to give her girlfriend some support.
“She’s never been this late Jeongyeon and on top of that, she hasn’t returned my text or calls.” Nayeon didn’t bother hiding the worry in her voice. Jeongyeon stood up from where she was sitting and slowly walked to her pacing girlfriend. Placing her hands gently on her shoulder stopping the woman on her tracks. 
“Just breath,” Jeongyeon whispered.
“How are you so calm?” The truth was Jeongyeon was super worried because Nayeon is right, Jihyo doesn’t do this coming come this late without at least giving them a heads up but Jeongyeon knows, she understands it’s best to be the calm one. 
Jeongyeon wrapped her arms around Nayeon’s waist bringing their bodies together and Kissing her head gently.
“It’s okay, she’s going to come home any minute now. Just relax and trust our baby.”  Nayeon rested her head on Jeongyeon chest allowing the younger girl to whisper calming words. 

Jihyo pushes open her share apartment door open, groaning softly as she dropped her briefcase and suit jacket to the groan, the door closing after her. Loosen her tight ponytail before removing her heels one by one. While she was doing this and her mind still at work she didn’t notice a very upset woman folding her arms on her chest and glaring down at the younger woman.
When Jihyo looks up to Nayeon eyes screaming ‘ you’re dead’ and Jeongyeon behind the girl with petty on her eyes. Jihyo whole body relaxes just with looking at her lovers despite Nayeon anger.
“Where the hell have you been.” Jihyo smiles softly scolding herself for ignoring her girlfriend’s text and calls.
“I’m sorry babe, I was working on the proposal.” Nayeon narrow her eyes at the younger girl but before she could say anything Jeongyeon speaks up.
“I thought you finished it?” And with the look of shame take over Jihyo expression Nayeon soften up. Walking towards the girl before placing her hand gently on the cheek, it with her thumb softly.
“What happen.” Neither girl’s notice Jeongyeon leave the small hallway. Walking towards the bath humming softly to herself. 
“She hated it and now I have to make one again by Friday so I stood at the office. I didn’t know it was late until literally, the janitor kicked me out.” Jihyo closed her eyes sighing deeply as she leans into Nation's touch.
“I’m going to kill her,” Nayeon whispered before placing a kiss on the young girl’s forehead heart swelled when Jihyo’s soft giggle escaped .
“I’m sorry I didn’t call back, I ju-“
“You did a Jihyo.” The young girl leans back and raised and eyebrows at her smiling girlfriend.
“And what’s that?” Jeongyeon appeared back drying her hands with a small towel.
“Oh you know, shutting out the world and focusing solely on an objective. You do it a lot actually.” Jihyo frowning softly.
“I do not.”
“Oh you do but that doesn’t matter, come I ran you a bath so go in there and do what you’re allergic too.” Jeongyeon walked to her girls and grabbed Jihyo’s hand dragging her to the bathroom.
“And what’s that?”
“Relaxing.” Nayeon and Jeongyeon both responded before the small apartment filled with their laugh. And it did help relax Jihyo but what did she expect, she fell in love with two of the most caring and supportive women. She’ll never regret the day she met them.
When they enter their bathroom Jihyo softly groan watching steam coming from the bathtub and the soft smell of Vanilla filled the room. Nayeon was quick to message Jihyo’s stiff shoulders while Jeongyeon walked around them and began ing her shirt. 
Jihyo allows herself to be babied, be their center of attention after all she’s always to busy pleasing other people. It was nice to be appreciated and cared for and she wouldn’t be asked for anyone besides her to lovers.
“Babe, you really need to lay off the work, I saw some grey hair.” Jihyo was quick to place her hand on her head ignoring Jeongyeon chuckles.
“I am not Im Nayeon.” Jihyo tired to make her voice stern but with Nayeon giggling and Jeongyeon carefully bringing her hand down to push her shirt down her arms, she couldn’t find it in her to care.
Nayeon places a kiss on the younger girl’s cheek before turning her around and ignoring Jeongyeon whine.
“My turn to undress.” Jihyo smiles softly watching Nayeon ed her dress pants before giving her a seductive smirk.
“You’re so cute,” Jeongyeon said behind Jihyo’s shoulder before Nayeon faces fall.
“I’m trying to be a little y here.”
“Cute.” They both day and Nayeon rolled her eyes. Pulling Jihyo pants down and motioning her to step out and she followed silently. Jeongyeon working on her bra before tossing it on the ground making a mental note to pick it up (she knows Nayeon isn’t going to do it.) Nayeon gently rugged on Jihyo’s silently asking for permission and with a simple nod, Nayeon pushes them down the girl’s legs. 
Placing a kiss on the Jihyo’s tone stomach before standing up and taking in the beauty that’s Park Jihyo.
“Gorgeous,” Nayeon spoke softly and with Nayeon attention solely on her a sudden shyness took over Jihyo. Despite both girls seeming her and sharing long and passionate nights of love, it doesn’t help with Nayeon deep brown eyes on her and only her. Jihyo moved to cover herself but Jeongyeon was too quick, grabbing her arms and once again placing them to her side before placing a gentle kiss on her expose shower.
“Don’t be shy, you’re beautiful.” She whispered against the girl’s shoulder. And that’s the thing Jihyo loves the most about her girls, their honesty and how much they truly love her and take care of her. It’s a feeling deep inside her that she wish it’ll never leave and as long as she’s with them it won’t.
“Now get in.” Jeongyeon gently slapping her cute little making Jihyo jump. Laughing as she let Nayeon help into the bath, groaning when she sat, already feeling the hot water relax her muscles.
“We’ll be outside if you need anything, so please just relax.” Nayeon and Jeongyeon placed soft kisses on her forehead. Jihyo smiling softly watching them leave the room.
Jihyo closed her eyes, mind wandering to her last years living with her two amazing girlfriends. How lucky to have them and for them to have her. It’s a small little bubble she would never want to leave. Her last thought before drifting into sleep was how much she felt loved.


Jeongyeon leans against the door frame smiling softly at the younger girl sleeping in the tub. Her face as peace and it was a sight they don’t see as much with her worried about working. Sometimes Jeongyeon wishes she could take all the stress the girl has and put it on her shoulders.
Warm arms wrapped around Jeongyeon’s waist, Nayeon resting her chin on the girl’s shoulder.
“Aren’t we the luckiest.” She whispered.
“Beyond.”