Dreams

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Tzuyu wasn’t known to the outside world of how sensitive she is. She always gave the aura of being cold-hearted but she never meant it to be like this, she just really shy. So maybe she should be surprised people stared at her like she grew an extra head. But she won't bother her but she will say she felt out of place. A room full of famous people and she was just the cop, the girl someone brought along, Despite her girlfriends will probably kill her for even thinking like this, doubt had a funny way of settling in when it's not welcome.
The tall girl felt arms around her and someone trying to rest their chin on her shoulder.
“Why are you so tall?” Tzuyu smiled before turning to wrap her arms around her beautiful girlfriend.
“Why are you so short?” Tzuyu teasing, laughing when Chaeyoung scoffed.
“Why don't you say Dahyun short?”
“Don’t bring me into this” The small girl said behind them giggles filling their hearts. Chaeyoung leans her head on Tzuyu’s chest while Dahyun wrapped her arms around Dahyun, slowly moving to the soft rock, ignoring everyone around them. Tzuyu mind wandering to them in their old crappy apartment dreaming about seeing the whole world.
“You know when I asked to be paid back, I asked for dogs.”
“And we have three despite Dahyun being scared.”
“Hey, they don't scare me anymore.” It almost seems like yesterday when all they had was each other, before Chaeyoung becoming a well-known artist before Dahyun became an actress making millions laugh. Before the money, they were just three girls stupidity in love.
——
Three years ago

“How do you make scrambled eggs again?” Dahyun asked as she stared down at the cracked open eggs in the blow. She definitely ignored the heavy sigh coming from beside her.
“Babe, it’s literally in the name,” Chaeyoung stated matter factly as she lowers the fire on the stove. Turning to grab the pancake mix.
“Okay but like what motion should I use?” Chaeyoung turn to stare at her cute girlfriend, with her purple hair tried in a loose bun wearing a plain white shirt that’s way too big on her. (She has a terrible habit of stealing Tzuyu’s shirts). Although she’s almost disgustingly cute she also a small idiot.
“Dahyun babe please, just use any that would scramble the eggs.” The purple hair girl nods her head before narrowing her eyes at the eggs reaching for the whisk.
Chaeyoung grabbed the pancake mixture before carefully placing it on the hot pan. 
“Dahyun watch the pancakes while I check on Tzuyu.” 
“Okay.” Dahyun speeds up her motion wearing a stupidly cute grin making Chaeyoung heart flatter. God, she loves this dork so much.
Carefully stepping around Dahyun gently placing a kiss on the girl’s cheek. Walking gently to the ajar door being beyond carefully not to wake her girlfriend and once again feeling guilty when the short girl slowly pushes the door open, watching the figure on the bed sleeping. Tzuyu sleeping with a pillow between her arms, cheek brushed against said pillow causing to hang slightly open filling the room with soft snores. The older girls heart swelled up with the sight of one of her true loves sleeping peacefully. She’s been overworked and Chaeyoung knows Tzuyu would never show it but the bags under her eyes tell it all. And that guilt, the one that's equally in Dahyun has been making them feel worse. Tzuyu only working hard to play the bills enough so Chaeyoung can focus on her art and Dahyun in her stand up comedy. Never complaining and just honestly been too supportive.
Chaeyoung sat on the foot of the bed trying her best not to wake the sleeping girl up. Thoughts wandering to what their future can become and in honestly, Chaeyoung just wants them to be happy. No matter what.
Warm hands gently landed on her exposed shoulders before giving them a soft squeezed and Chaeyoung leaning back on the touch.
“She looks so cute.” Dahyun whispering still respecting the girl's sleep.
“I just wish she could sleep like this more besides being in the station,” Chaeyoung mumbled with Dahyun giving her another squeeze she knew the older girl heard and felt the same way. Chaeyoung looked up at her adoring girlfriend enjoying the peaceful snores coming from the youngest girl. Dahyun leaning down and their lips connected into a soft kiss, one they shared many times but equally full of love.
“None for me?” The muffled voice from the head of the bed broke the kiss. Both older girls smiling warmly before crawling up to their loveable giant of a girlfriend. Covering her face with kissed and the room which was once filled with soft snores now was filled with giggles and the sounds of kissing. And their warmth spread like wildfire across their chest. 
After rolling around in bed for a few seconds, Tzuyu laying on her chest while Chaeyoung rested her shin on the girls exposed back with Dahyun laying next to the youngest girl. They are slightly breathless.
“Tzuyu. Chae and I have been thinking.”
“That can't be good.” The purple hair girl softly slapped Tzuyu while Chaeyoung laughed.
“Seriously, I- we want to help around, I talked to Jihyo and she said she can get me a job at the bar and you can get some mo-”
“No.” Tzuyu didn't need to hear any more for her to already feel the need to refuse. Chaeyoung sat up wearing a pout that would make anyone give her whatever she wanted.
“It's not fair, you can't take care of all the bills and rent by yourself.”
“It is fair. Listen, you girls have a big vision, dreams and I want you guys to achieve them. Working at a bar isn't going to help, okay?” Dahyun moved back the lingering hair from Tzuyu face, pushing to the back of her ear.
“You can't overwork yourself either. Com-”
“One day when Chaeyoung a famous artist and you become the funniest woman in the world, you’ll pay me back with getting me thirty dogs.” this once again filled the room with laughter.
“Can we just cuddle some more and talk about this later.” Dahyun whine into Tzuyu’s shoulder.
‘Love to but why does it sleep like burnt toast.” Dahyun eyes went wide and quickly jumped out of bed with Chaeyoung following closely behind.
“You had one job babe.”
“Shut up.” Tzuyu laughed and briefly closed her eyes taking a deep breath. She has believed in them and loves them. That's far enough.