Attention (Misamo)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Mina would say, that out of her two girlfriends she was the least to beg for attention. No compare to Sana, if you don’t hold her hand for a day she’ll whiny for hours and hours. Or like Momo who, despite Mina or Sana being busy would just throw her body on them. Not caring the task in hand. 

Mina didn’t beg, being the youngest out of the three, Momo and Sana literally gave her all the attention she’s every wanted. Babying her so much, all their friends gives hem disgusting looks. (Mostly Nayeon because Jeongyeon would never be so openly affectionate)

But here she was playing her video game, that she can’t even focus on because it’s been days since either Sana or Momo gave her some attention. No kiss, hugging, cuddles, nothing at all. Mina understand, with Momo being a dance instructor and Sana working on her book, their times has to be split now. Mina is a student and works just as hard but her mind can be tamed with a simple touch of her lovers. But now, she so alone.

Lazily standing from her gaming chair finding her game lack luster. Wondering around their apartment and she didn’t mean too, she swears but she finds herself outside of Sana workspace. She finds herself inviting herself in and smiling, that gummy smile when she finds Sana typing away. Wearing those glasses that she wish she’s wear more, hair tied up in a messy bun. She just looks so beautiful.

Sana glazing over to Mina, who wore Momo favorite shirt because it smells like her and Sana just wants to eat her up. (Both literally and figuratively)

“Hey baby, you okay?” Sana voice soft and Mina hearty melts letting a soft whiny escape her lips. She doesn’t what to bother her but Sana can’t blame her. She just needs some attention. Walking towards Sana before slowly standing in front of her. Removing Sana glasses placing them gently on the table. Straddling Sana thigh and wrapping her arms around her lover’s neck.

“I’m not okay.” Mina pouted and Sana hands making their way to Mina’s waist.

“How come?”

“You and Momo haven’t given me a kiss in so long.” Sana chuckled.

“Does my baby want some attention.” Mina nodding slowly bring her bottom lip between her teeth. She doesn’t actually know when it started, but she was rolling her hips against Sana’s thigh.(Momo thighs are differently more tone and it wasn’t strange thing to have Mina and Sana both ride them.)

Sana lean forward and their lips touched and Mina moan. Not noticing how much she actually missed them. The kiss was slow and tender at first but Mina need grew impatient. Tongue sliding in easily (Sana never put much of a fight.) and it explode familiar territory for Mina. Soon the room was filled with heavy breathing and low moans.

 

Momo open her apartment door, dropping her duffle bag on the ground. Stretching her arms letting a low groan escaped . Before turning and moving towards Mina gaming room. She couldn’t lie, she missed her baby both of them so badly. Working hours and hours with a new girl group was taking so much of her time. Feeling guilty letting her girlfriends alone for a few days. 

Sliding into the room, frowning deeply not seeing Mina stuck staring at the screen while she killed people.

“Mina?” Momo called out followed by silence. Her frown grow deeper before leaving the room. Her ears picking up fainting moans. Smirking now, Momo moves closer to the noise.

Standing in front of the door before quickly and quietly stepping inside. Her heart sinking watching her girlfriends make out. And that’s why Momo prefer having two girlfriends, so much love to give, having two people to baby but also having two people to baby her. 

Mina breaking the kiss before looking up and locking eyes with Momo. Sana moving to her neck, leaving marks that would surely be there for days.(Sana totally has a marking kink)

“M-Momo.” Mina managed to say before raising her hand to said girl. Momo slowly her lips before moving closer letting Mina grip her hip.

“We been terribly bad girlfriends Sana, leaving our baby without attention for so long. I’m sorry Mina.” Momo tracing Mina’s jawline with her thumb. Never breaking their eye contact as Momo brought said thumb towards the girl’s lips and Mina willing open . Momo pushing her thumb slowly into Mina awaiting mouth. Mina wrapping her lips around slowly and Momo moan. Sana leaning back watching her to girlfriends with a smirk.

“I suppose we have been but we have all night to make it up to her. Don’t we kitten?” Momo smirking before finally breaking eye contact as she lean down capturing Sana lips, their kisses are always more hunger, more messy, more rough compare to the kisses they give Mina. Breaking their kiss before turning to Mina who stared at them, eyes full of hungry and need. They surely do have all night and Mina body tremble with excitement, the look she shared with Momo, her eyes only promising a thrilling night. After all, Mina always gets what she want.