Jealousy (Saidahmo)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Momo slams open their apartment door making Dahyun flinch behind her. Yes, it’s one of those days that started out so good but ends well with Momo and Sana angry at each other. They had a great time at Nayeon party, they danced, they kissed, ate and drank. It was a very great day but Sana, Jesus, just had to be a little to friendly with people. Dahyun can feel her headache growing, there’s no avoiding it. They’re going to argue and Dahyun hates when they do, she really does but again. No avoiding it.

If there’s one thing Dahyun learn from dating both Sana and Momo, it’s their jealous streaks can be scary at times. When Sana’s jealous she get really and Dahyun means really touchy. Doesn’t matter where they are, Sana needs to claim either Momo or Dahyun because the thought of someone else looking at them hungrily makes her blood boil. 

But when Momo is jealous, she’s petty and can be a real mean girl. For example, today at the party, okay maybe Sana should’ve stopped Euhna from flirting with her. But Sana kinda likes the attention and seeing Momo jealousy does make her happy but today wasn’t for sweet and cute jealous Momo.

Momo knows that maybe she shouldn’t have spilled her red wine on Euhna white dress but she doesn’t care and Dahyun laughed because she didn’t like Euhna all over Sana. (Only person beside Dahyun that’s allow to be over Sana like white in rice is Momo, and Dahyun loves when that happens.) 

“You acted like a real ing child today.” Sana hissed as she slam the door close not really caring if their neighbors got annoyed (they always do because well they’re always loud. Always.) Momo completely ignored her and just walked to their shared kitchen, getting a cold beer. Dahyun stand kinda awkwardly by the wall near the door watching Sana stand in the middle the living room, glaring at Momo with her hands on her hip. 

“Was I acting as the child? Really because you seem to love Euhna all over you.” Momo snapped backs turning back to face Sana, anger written all over their faces.

“You spilled wine Momo, red wine on her white dress. It was childish and embarrassing!”

“All you ever care about us your stupid image. And I don’t feel guilty for what I did, if I or Dahyun was getting hit on you’ll ing start a damn war over it. But of course Sana, the I always need attention doesn’t care about how i felt uncomfortable.”

“You felt uncomfortable? Momo I ing work with this woman. Everyday! And don’t you dare bring up that image bull you only believe in. Dahyun even knows it’s just in your head.” Dahyun hugged herself watching her to girlfriends, who she loved deadly insult each other. Curse words flying like their were some sailor men. Dahyun hates it, she’ll much rather be cuddling right now but nope, she gets to see them fight over something so stupid.

“All in my head? I guess you also think Euhna flirting with you was also in my head? I swear if I didn’t step in she would’ve been riding your thighs and knowing all much of an attention seek you are, you would’ve let her.”

“So you think I’ll cheat on you?”

“Out of the three of us, yes.”

“Wow Momo, your true colors are showing, you always always do this to me. Make me feel sh-“

“Shut up the both of you!” Dahyun snapped bringing Sana and Momo to stared blankly at her. She never, NEVERS yells at them. She thinks if she yelled at them they’ll hate her. Dahyun is a soft baby that can’t seem to ever get angry at her girlfriends. Well she guess theirs a first for everything. “Both if you sit on the couch. Now!” Their legs moving fast and although they maybe be a little scared (and ) they still left enough space between them.

“We were having a great, awesome, spectacle damn day but of course we can’t go three seconds without you two going at each other. Yes, Sana you allowed her to flirt and it made Momo and I very uncomfortable.” Sana kinda looked at her hands not really wanted to see the angry in Dahyun eyes (actually she did but she has no self control and would try to kiss her). 

“Take that smug look from your face Momo. You knew damn well how to act and spilling a drink on someone, despite bringing kinda funny, was also very childish. You guys love each other because I’ve seen it many many times.” Dahyun ran her hand through her hair before stomping her feet and whine. “I just wanted to come home and cuddle with my two gorgeous girlfriends but instead I’m yelling at you two idiots when I would much rather kiss you two. Or maybe watch you two kiss.” Dahyun chest rise and fall fast as she tried her best to control her breathing. Face red and with a small pout placed. 

The room fell silent and Dahyun starts to regret yelling at them despite knowing she did nothing wrong ( softies baby) but Sana finally looks up and smiled softly.

“So you want to cuddle? Come here princess.” And Dahyun Let’s Sana gently grab her wrist pulling her to the couch. Sitting between both her girlfriends and she felt safe and warm. She loves it. 

Momo wrapping her arm around Dahyun before playing with the small fat under Dahyun’s chin ( Momo could touch Dahyun’s skin for hours).

“Baby wants to cuddle and kiss?” Dahyun just nods feeling her face getting redder then before with the sudden attention they are giving her.

“You guys need t-to apologize to each other.” Dahyun hates that she’s stuttering she really does but she feels so flutters right now. Momo eyes switch to Sana who stared back at her, slowly her lips with an very intense look in her eyes. Sana  and Momo both leaned in before their foreheads touch.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry.” 

They said together before laughing softly and closing the gap and catching their lips. Dahyun can see their tongues dancing in their mouths and she holds in a moan. What a sudden turn of events. 

Dahyun doesn’t like not being included for to long so she whines and kicks her legs slightly making her girlfriends stops. Lips swollen and breathing heavily as they both shared a look before moving closer to Dahyun.

Momo placing soft kisses on Dahyun’s neck and Sana whisper sweet praises (Dahyun had a very big praise kink). 

“Do you want to cuddle now?” 

“I think she might want something else” Momo whispered against her neck and Dahyun moans. 

“Tell us what you want.” Sana voice lanced with seduction that Dahyun nor Momo could ever resist (not that they ever want to anyways). 

“I want both of you.”Dahyun manage to say though breathless moans (Momo tongue was always to good for her own goof) Sana smiled before placing a gentle kiss in Dahyun’s cheek.

“What ever you want princess.)