Simple (Misanayeon)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

“I forbid it!” The way Mina’s father yelled above her own whimpering made the young girl flinched. She should’ve known this was going to happen and yet she still surprised.

“Dad please, I love them”

“Mina, they are two girls? That's not normal, that's not right. I'm sorry but I won't allow you to see them. That’s final.” And it was, Mina turns and run to her room, Slamming the door as the tears running down her beautiful face felt like they burnt her.

 

Sliding down her door as her once the silent room filled with her sobbing and if anyone that cares enough would listen closely, they can hear the way her heart breaks. She doesn’t understand exactly the problem with falling in love. So what if its two women? So what if not "normal'? She can't stop her heart, can't stop from falling and God, did she fall.

Walking to her bed before she curls herself into a small ball. Tears falling freely, she just wants to be happy.




 

 

Mina slowly opens her eyes as noise from the outside reaches her ears. The very soft voices from her window. Mina lets a low groan escaped her lips as she slowly goes to sit up. Watching two shadows figures standing outside her balcony.

Her heart drops and was ready to scream her lungs out till she heard a very unforgettable giggle. One that’s belongs to someone very dear to her.

Body moving on its own, Mina finds herself opening up the balcony doors and staring that her lovers. Nayeon and Sana smiling back at her shyly at getting caught. Wrapping her arms around them both, hugging them tightly.

“Babe...you’re choking us.” Sana jokes. Laughing softly when Mina pulls back and push her slightly.

Nayeon frown was she notice the puffy and red eyes, tracing her thumb over Mina's lips. A look of understanding deep in her eyes, no words need to be said, not when it clear.

“He said no,” Sana whispered behind Nayeon, loud enough for the both to hear but not strong enough to hide her sadness. Once again, like hours before Mina breaks down and leans her head on Nayeon shoulder. Her sobbing breaking into the silent night. Sana arms wrap around Mina and she feels Nayeon wrap her arms around her.

“It's okay. Shhh, we aren't going anywhere.” Mina buries her head into Nayeon neck as her father's strong words play back in her head.

“He doesn't understand, doesn't want me with you two…” Sana places a gentle kiss on her cheek, so gentle it almost made Mina forget. Almost.

“We know he would. That’s what we want you to come with us. Leave this ty town and close-minded people behind.” Mina untangled herself and stared between Nayeon and Sana, a look of fear deep into her eyes. Enough to make Nayeon want to fight the whole town if she needed to.

“That's crazy! I can't just leave...I have so much here, my dancing and friends.”

“Mina, your “friends” are the same ones that snitched on us and you can dance all over the world. With us.”

“But..”

“There nothing here for us Mina, come with us and let's celebrate the fact we all love each other without people’s judgment looks.”

“If my father catches you two...” Nayeon smiles softly watching as every thought of doubt run cross Mina mind. It’s scary and they understand that but God, how much it doesn’t matter. All for Mina, everything for Mina.

Gently placing her hands on Mina’s soft skin letting a sign out when she feels Sana arms around her. It’s safe, their home even if they aren’t welcome.

“Listen to me Mina, I don’t care about it and neither do Sana. It’s all about you.” Mina leans into Nayeon’s touch, a sudden feeling of safety washed over her body. Sana embrace deepens around her before gently whispering.

“Now come with us. Let’s see what the world has to offer.” And this time Mina doesn’t hesitant at all, nope she lets Nayeon grabbed her by the hand as one by one they climb down the window.

The breeze of the cool night hits her face and a wide smile crosses her face. They ran, God, did they run and nothing stops them. When Mina’s legs felt heavy she pushed through and their laughter of pure carelessness echo around the empty streets. Nothing at all could come in their way, the feeling is high and any logical thought out the window. If love makes people stupid, Mina won’t mind if only if it’s Sana and Nayeon. Her world.

There’s something so liberating to Mina when she just let’s go and allows to be young. And sure maybe no one would understand how it works, how her heart can beat for two people and yet here she is. So deeply in love with two beautiful and amazing women. Her father would understand one day and Mina swears she never been this selfish but how can she not? The world is big and dangerous and yet she never felt safer than this moment.

She lets the feeling of love take over and just the sight of Nayeon beautiful smile is enough and will always be enough for her own smile to come through. And with Sana giggles reaching deep into her heart and settling there, she feels safe and even if the world is unpredictable she doesn't care.

She has them and they have her. It’s just that simple.


p.s my list got like 2x longer lol