Dream (Samoyeon)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

The music is loud and the cheap smell of alcohol surrounded the place. The place is trash, nothin good and it’s filled with college students with way to much anxiety and Momo loves it. But she also hates it, she’s scanning the crowed, which it’s not large. Fifty people but Momo would rather that than forty but she frowns. It’s deep because she doesn’t see her girlfriends. Swinging her guitar to the side as she walked behind stage into a very small and ty fitting room. Digging into her pocket, pulling out her phone. Almost desperately dialing Sana’s number. Now Momo isn’t impatient, she really isn’t but the phone rang,rang and rang and it wasn’t till the last ring where she head a voice.

“Hey babe.” Momo kinda hates how her nervous settle with just Sana voice but is one of the many reasons she loves her.

“Hey, Nayeon with you?” Momo hope her voice didn’t sound desperate. 

“Hey princess, where are you? It’s so damn loud. If you’re at a bar don’t get drunk, you get so clingy.” Sana laughed and Momo doesn’t want to get angry but their acting so nonchalant like Momo isn’t performing today. It’s not a big crowd she knows it but it’s important to her because it’s her dream. She sighs resting her forehead again a near wall.

“You guys forgot didn’t you?” Momo didn’t bother hiding her disappointment because she’s been telling them for weeks. So excited for them to see her live, it’s important to her this dream and she just wants them to be apart of it because they’re important to her.

“ we did. I’m sorry Momo, we’re just so busy studying for our classes and we can’t lose focus on something small as a live show. It’s j— ow, why you hit me?”

“Don’t listen to Sana Mo-“

“No it’s fine. You’re school work is more important. Yeah um don’t wait up I’m going to stay late tonight.”

“Momo wait.” But Momo doesn’t want to hear anymore she just hangs up and stares blankly at the phone. The picture of Momo smiling widely, Nayeon and Sana kissing her cheeks. 

It hurts. A lot. More then Momo wants to let on because over the years Momo grown good at hiding her feeling. Till she fell for two beautiful girls that changed Momo simple life. She loves them so much that she scared they’ll leave no matter how many times they reassure. Momo insecurity can control every cell in her body. She hates it.

Momo knows unlike Sana and Nayeon she doesn’t really have a future mapped out. Following a dream that probably won’t happen so unlike Sana who a promising author. Or like Nayeon who preparing to take over her parents business. Momo only has this guitar and a stupid dream not even her parents believe will happen.

They call back but Momo turns her phone off.

“Hey Momo, you ready?” Jeongyeon lean against the small door frame, staring at the hole on the wall beside her. This place really is a dump.

“Yeah, just um give me like five more minutes.” Jeongyeon nod and left. Momo lean her back on the wall as she stared at the ceiling. She doesn’t want to be sulking not when she’s performing but it’s hard to want to do anything. When her girlfriends thins her live performances are “small” to their life. She hates the way her heartaches. 

Momo shakes her head before slapping her checks. She knows they’re red but she doesn’t care. Shutting her mind off she grips her guitar and heads to the stage. Where she knows she can forget even ifs for a fill hours. Momo laughs as she hears like two people shout, Jesus it’s such a small crowd and a ty place. She loves it.

   ——

 

“Jesus Momo you’re so heavy.” Chaeyoung managed to say as Momo lean over her shoulder whispering some nonsense about a cat she saw outside.

“Where are we going?” Momo words slur and Chaeyoung hates that she stuck with drunk Momo but Jeongyeon is equally as drunk and Jihyo left their behind. 

“You’re apartment , where else?” Momo managed to push Chaeyoung away almost falling in the process but she doesn’t care. A few hiccups escaped Momo mouth and Chaeyoung hides her laugh. Momo lean back on the wall as she pointed at Chaeyoung.

“No, I don’t want to go there.”

“Why not? Don’t you miss your girlfriends?” The door open beside and Nayeon poked her head out.

“I don’t want to see them, they don’t believe in my dream. Like my ing parents. Chaeyoung isn’t laughing anymore she just kinda motion Momo to shut up but Momo angry and drunk but above all hurt. “No I won’t shut up, so what I’m not like Sana who can write like the best story in a few hours or Nayeon who happen to be born in a very successful family. So what I’m only good at playing a stupid guitar, it’s my stupid guitar. My dream.” Momo voice went small by the head and she wants to cry. So she does, small tears falling down her eyes, rolling slowly down her cheek before hitting her jacket. “I just want someone to believe in me.” Nayeon grabbed Momo hand dragging her in their apartment as Sana went and grabbed her guitar case (carefully because it’s Momo precious treasure) they turn and thank Chaeyoung for bringing her home. 

Nayeon’s kinda embarrassed Chaeyoung heard that but she knows she shouldn’t focus on it. Momo yank her hand away before stumbling back and falling on her . Almost breaking the table beside her but she doesn’t care. Simple leans back and stares at the familiar ceiling.

“Momo sweetie, are you okay?” Sana voice soft and gentle and Momo hates it but she also really really loves it. But she angry and wants to stay angry because it’s easier to deal with rather then being hurt deeply.

“Why do you care?” Momo word still slurring but they can hear the hurt in her voice.

“Come on, lets go to bed.”

“No. I don’t want to sleep with two people who don’t believe in me.” Nayeon kneed down beside her precious baby because she is and she hates herself for hurting Momo like this. They both knew how she felt with her parents not believing in her. Sana would never say that again, not only does she feel bad about it, Nayeon have scold her for hours. They were worried that Momo wasn’t picking up her phone and they hated themselves more than they forgot the place she was at. All around, they knew they ed up.

“We believe in you baby, I’m really sorry for what I said. I was stress and kinda took it out on you. You know I believe in you baby girl.” Sana heart kinda broke with the wall Momo did everything in her power not to look at her but she knows she deserves it.

“I really wanted you guys there...it’s important to me.” Sana heart dropped, guilt was really becoming her best friend right about now. Moving close to Momo, she lay beside her opening her arms for for her precious princess. Momo doesn’t want to, just really doesn’t but she loves Sana so much and she knows how warm her embrace can be. She knows it a lot.

So she turns to her side and buries her head on Sana’s neck. Loving that all her self doubt slipped from her body. She really loves her a lot. 

Nayeon doesn’t stay on the side for to long, she wants to spoil Momo just as much as Sana. Laying down (ignoring how ridiculous it is their laying on the ground with a perfectly good bed in the other room. Nayeon thinks is best she just stays quiet about it) wrapping her arm around Momo. Resting her chin on Momo’s shoulder whispering sweet nothing. Momo loves it a lot because she loves them a lot. It’s simple, she knows but she really really loves being babied by them.

“I’m still mad at you guys.” Momo spoke against her Sana neck. Sana laughed as her eyes locked with Nayeon. Both understanding what Momo is doing because despite Momo trying her best to hide things from them, they can always tell. 

“I know, Sana is the worst but how about tomorrow when you aren’t drunk, we go out on a date? And you can tell us all about the show.” Nayeon whispered gently and Momo loves it.

“And we promise we won’t miss your next show or any other show. Ever.” Sana kisses Momo head gently and Momo whine a little. She loves them a lot. Like a lot a lot and she knows she won’t be able to live without them.

“Can we go to our big, soft, comfy bed now? This kinda ridiculous.” They laughed and they kissed and Momo thinks she should start acting upset if she going to be babied like this.