Enough (JeongMiChaeg)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Jeongyeon kinda hates herself right now. She feels stupid beyond stupid that she allow Nayeon to keep her at the studio for so long. She doesn’t even understand why she needed to be there, she wrote Nayeon stupid song already. She groans as she ran through the glass doors not really caring if she bumps into people. Her girlfriends will murder her if she’s late to their anniversary dinner (who Mina has been super excited for and Jeongyeon finds excited Mina beyond cute.) 

Jeongyeon knows she’s have to deal with angry Chaeyoung and well angry Chaeyoung is kinda cute but also really scary. That small bean full of love can be really really passionate about this (she is an artist after all) so if Jeongyeon doesn’t manage to get there in three minutes. 

And angry Mina? Jeongyeon kinda thinks and now she much rather deal with angry Chaeyoung because it’s so easy to make her happy but Lord, Mina can hold a grudge for weeks. WEEKS. Jeongyeon kinda remembers when Mina was angry at Chaeyoung for missing her appointment (Chaeyoung doesn’t make her own appointment and hates going on her own. Yes she’s a big baby but Jeongyeon loves her) and Mina didn’t speak to her for a week. Needless to say, it was a hard very hard week for the both of them.

Jeongyeon waved down a taxi and thank God it stop (three had ignored her and she was ready to kill someone.) slipping in the car as she let a few curse words out and she happy Mina isn’t near. They agreed on a swear jar (Chaeyoung is literally a starving artist. For a small girl, she has a sailors mouth) she tells the driver her address and kinda tells him to step on it. She hates who she didn’t take her car and is stuck in a taxi that stinks but she knows, bigger problems.

      —-

Jeongyeon struggles with finding the right key. Another chain of curse words escaped . She just knows Mina and Chaeyoung have plan her death and probably just thinking of a way to hide her body (Mina watches way to many crimes show and i anyone is going to get away with murder, it’s her.) Finally finding the right key and quickly opens up their apartment door.

It’s dark. Almost scary and Jeongyeon prays and kinda wants to calls Jihyo to save her. 

“I know i know but please put your weapons done. Nayeon kept me back and you guys know how she gets when she doesn’t have a way. And like i didn’t forget I swear— where the hell are you guys?” No answer and Jeongyeon kinda feels stupid talking to herself. Moving deeper into their very cozy apartment she sees the door leading to balcony open. She he’s faint laugher and her heart kinda melts because her girlfriends have the most beautiful laughs ever. 

The balcony is hands down the best part of their apartment. It’s surprisingly big and  they all love, they had so many dates of just cuddling and watching the stars. Cheesy yes but Jeongyeon loves it. 

Jeongyeon breath got caught in she kinda just blankly staring at the scene in front of her. Chaeyoung, who has a simple white dress resting almost lazily on her thigh, sitting on Minak’s lap who has a very to ing cute really pink dress. Their were lights hanging down, roses on the ground leaning to a round table with a white cloth on it. Three plates sent and Jeongyeon can smell the food being made from here. And Jeongyeon really really hates that she late cause she wearing faded rip jeans and a plain white shirt. They kinda just stared at Jeongyeon who just shrugges.

“I’m clearly under dress.” Just stuff her hands in her pocket. “Look, I’m sorry I’m late and all it’s just Na-“

“Yeah we know, we told her to keep you distracted so we can set all this up.” Jeongyeon covered her face with her hands and Lord, she loves them so much. She was stressing about not being able to make it on time and here were her beautiful girlfriends preparing all this for her. For them. She’s so in love. It kinda hurts how much love she has for them.

Running her hand through her shoulder long hair (Mina insisted on her growing it out) before laughing.

“You losers are so in love with me.” Chaeyoung scoffs before rolling her eyes and motioning her over to them. Jeongyeon legs kinda moving on their own, the power of that small bean. While stepping closer she sees the necklace on both neck and she frowns. It was the gift she was going to give them today, it was supposed to be a surprise. She save for months to be able to afford them, they were heart-shape with their names on the back. It was simple but it was special.”

“How did you guys found it?” Jeongyeon kinda stomps on place, really annoying that they found it.

“Jeongyeon, you hide it in where we have our lingerie at. You honestly thought we wouldn’t be looking for some today?” Jeongyeon groan because that’s really stupid, she hide it in a panic. Chaeyoung laughed coming closer to Jeongyeon, wrapping her arms around her waist burying her face in the older girl’s neck.

“Okay maybe it wasn’t a good place to hide it but I had a whole plan, it involved fireworks and dancing.” Mina laughed.

“We can’t afford fireworks.” 

“Of course not, I was going to play them in the tv but that’s not the point. It was supposed to be special.” They laughed and Jeongyeon groaned.

“We Love you, you .” Jeongyeon groan again because she knows she’ll be teased (if Momo and Sana we’re here, she would actually die by how much teasing their do). 

“You got us something so expensive, my drawing doesn’t seem enough now.” Chaeyoung whines. Jeongyeon can here the pout in her voice.

“Yeah, you went all out we kinda feel bad.” Mina spoke softly. Jeongyeon shook her head, placing a soft kiss on Chaeyoung head and reaching out for Mina. Interlocking their fingers and Jeongyeon brought them up to her lips, kissing softly.

“Don’t be stupid. This is enough.” And it’s true because she doesn’t need something over the top, just her two babies who love her so unconditionally. It’s enough.