Naive? MiMoHyo

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Momo sighs heavily and her pout grew deeper. Still, her girlfriends ignored her, trying their best to get dress quickly. Momo loves her girlfriends and she understands their job is really important but still.

“Can't we just stay in and cuddle? Please?”

“Momo we already said we cant, this party is being thrown for Mina and me, don't you think it’ll be rude not to attend?” Momo crosses her arms over her chest and it couldn't stop Mina from smiling at Momo. She looks like a child who just got their toy taken away, really since when was Mina so lucky to call someone as cute as Momo hers?

Mina walked to Momo standing before her and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. Momo hated how quickly she smiles.

“We’ll be there for a few hours, you are going to have fun. Promise.” Momo smirk letting her hands run down Mina’s tone stomach. Mina cocked her eyebrow up watching Momo closely.

“Or we can stay here and keep my mouth bu-” Jihyo appeared behind Mina's shoulder, giving Momo a stern look while mina face grew hot and went dry.

“Behave Momo and Mina button up your shirt, we are late.” Momo rolled her eyes, dropping her hands to grip the matters.

“Fine, we’ll go but I will not enjoy the night.”


Momo lied. Once she stepped foot into the hall some familiar faces took her by the hand and insist to allow them to buy her a drink. And really Momo wasn't one to say no to free things but of course, the people with Momo made sure to be respectful. Never to close nor too far to make Momo feel upset. Momo would never openly admitted but she loved the sudden attention and since Jihyo and Mina were not paying any mind to her on their way here (a punishment after her little stunt). She felt better appreciated but then again. It always amazes Momo how everyone in the company is so nice to her (totally not because Mina and Jihyo threaten to fire anyone that makes Momo sad) she just loves it.

Jihyo and Mina follow closely behind until they get pulled into individuals conversation, mostly boring older men congratulating them for the amazing year. Not that Mina doesn't care but a bit annoyed they would think anything different. At some point Mina zone out and out of habit, her eyes scan the room, finding Jihyo in a similar situation. Smiling softly at how Jihyo naturally dominated the conversation and no matter where she is, she seems to be the center of attention. Something no matter how long Mina has been with Jihyo, something she admires and finds beautiful. But Mina finds the smile on her face wiped as her eyes land on Momo.


To Mina, Momo has always been pure and a bit naive not that Mina hates it. She loves that Momo is good at heart and never seems to see the bad in people. In this case, the blatant flirting this pitiful excuse of a man, if Mina wants to call him that is doing. The way he would casually place his hand on Momo shoulder or get close to whisper probably a terrible pickup line. It made her skin itch and even if Mina has this urge to stop what he is doing, the real problem well it’s Jihyo.

Unlike Mina, who is calm and not as impulsive when it comes to Momo, Jihyo could never really control herself around Momo. Not necessarily a bad thing well unless someone was drooling over their baby. So Mina excuses herself from the conversation which she cares less about and makes her way to Momo. But luck really isn’t on her side not when she sees Jihyo already making to the pretty oblivious Momo and that man. Somehow Mina beats Jihyo to them, giving Momo a soft smile and a nod to the man.

Momo smiles innocently, that smile that just makes everything around her blur and the only thing shining is her. In all honesty, even if this whole party was thrown for Jihyo and Mina successful year in the company, Momo was the only person that matter, almost forgetting Jihyo who looks like she’ll rip the boy’s head off.

“Having fun?” Mina asked Momo whos eyes fell to Jihyo.

“I am, everyone is so nice.”

“I bet.” Mina sends a look to Jihyo who ignores it.

“Momo sweetie, can you get Jihyo and I some drinks. Kinda been talking a lot.” Momo agreed, turning to the boy before stating she’ll be right back. All three of them watch Momo getting lost in the crowd. Once Jihyo feels Momo is far enough her smile drops from her face and she stares at the boy.

“I'm sorry but I don't recognize your face, are you new?” Mina beat Jihyo to it and really she definitely said it more nicely.

“I am, I started a week ago.” Well, that explains it still it doesn't stop Jihyo from forcing a fake smile out.

“If that's the case let this be your one and only warning, the beautiful woman you were so obviously trying to flirt with is already spoken for.” Jihyo step closer, folding her hands behind her back, not once did her force smile leave her face.

“Don't cost a scene, honey.”

“I won’t baby however when Momo gets back here I don't care what it is but make up an excuse and leave. Am I clear?” The boy nods her head quickly and Mina turns to hide her laughter. Mina grabbed Jihyo wrist pulling her back a bit, leaning in a whispering.

“That was kinda hot.”

Before Jihyo could reply Momo come back with two drinks in her hand, wearing that very bright smile and makes not only Mina but Jihyo heart beat fast. Lucky out of their minds to have one another and Jihyo’s happy with life but still, Jihyo gives the boy a look and soon enough, he fumble with his words and was gone.

Momo pouted. “I enjoy talking to him he had to go.” Jihyo rolled her eyes taking Momo’s hand into her own, placing her gentle kiss on it.

“Forget about him, let's go home. Party is painfully boring.” Momo smiled softly.

“Can we cuddle?” Mina traced Momo’s lips as their eye lock and both shine with love and a hint of desire.

“We can do whatever you want babe.” Momo smirk as her mind wanders to the possibilities and it wasn't till they made they way home, with Jihyo and Mina's lips burn her skin, full of love and passion that a lingering thought ran through her mind.

Maybe she should let men flirt with her more.