What now (Samihyo)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Jihyo didn’t like to be called the mother of the group especially when it came to her girlfriends. But it didn’t stop her from leaving class early despite her hating to miss anything when it comes to school. But Mina called her which she never does unless it was an emergency. (Sana calls her so much she had to block her when she’s in class.) Mina sounded so nervous Jihyo couldn’t stop herself from leaving class early, anything for her babies. 

Swiping her card and quickly stepping into her dorm which is now their dorm because they never leave it. At all. 

Throwing her bag beside the door before making her way to their room, ignoring the mess on the living room. She’ll scold Sana later. Pushing the ajar open slowly stepping in to find a red and sweaty Sana laying on their bed. Mina wiping her sweat of with a wet rag whispering sweet nothing to her. Now Jihyo understood Mina quivering on the phone earlier.

Jihyo told Sana to wear a jacket when she goes out with Momo but nope, never listen to her. Stepping into the room gently placing a hand on Mina shoulder before kissing the side of her head.

“How long have she been like this?” She whisper making sure not to wake the sleeping Sana.

“When you left she started throwing up, which took me way to long to get it clean and you know how she gets when she’s sick.” Jihyo chuckled because she knows exactly how Sana gets. More clingy and flirty then ever. “Right when I called you she went to bed.”

“Damn Momo. Sana gets so irresponsible when it comes Momo is in town.” Mina chuckled watching Sana sleep peacefully. Jihyo sitting beside her smiling softly as Mina rest her head against Jihyo’s shoulder.

“Hey Jihyo, you know I love you right?” Jihyo shifted her eyes from Sana to Mina.

“Of course.” Jihyo stated matter factly waiting for Mina to finish her thought.

“You love me too right.” Sana raspy voice catching the girl’s attention. Jihyo leaning forward removing the rag off her forehead before placing a gentle kiss.

“Despite me being really angry right, yes I love you.

“I love you too.” Mina follow after Jihyo and Sana giggled.

“Blame Momo, she said the jacket looked ugly.” Sana pouted slightly costing Jihyo to smile softly placing another kiss on her forehead.

“Mina get the medicine for our big baby.”

“No! I hate the medicine it literally taste like . I’m not taking it.” Sana pout grew bigger as she cross her arms. Trying her best to ignore the coughing growing in . 

“Sana.” Jihyo warn and Sana doesn’t like that tone, the “Don’t test me” tone that only leads to Sana being ignored. No attention, no kisses, no , not even Jihyo cooking. And if Jihyo was ignoring her, Mina was always left in an awkward place.

“Fine.” Sana whispered because she doesn’t want Jihyo to be even more angry.

Mina coming back into the room, placing the medicine on the nightstand, before opening it up and pouring it on a spoon. 

“Open up babe.” Sana sent a little prayer before opening up and swallow the disgusting medicine. She made a show of coughing that lead Jihyo to rolled her eyes and Mina to giggle.

“How am I not dead?” Mina giggled, that soft giggled that makes Jihyo heart what to explore and make Sana want to protect her from anything. It really brighten up their days. “Since I had to indoor that pain, can I get a kiss Jihyo?”

“Sana baby, you’re sick. I’m not taking my lips anywhere near you.” Sana whined.

“But that can take weeks.”

“Maybe you should listen to me next time.”

“Mina kissed me.” Jihyo tiled her head and stared at Mina. Who shrugged her shoulders and smiled, that gummy smile.

“You said you love me and I’m haven’t gotten sick. So it’s fine.” It was like the universe was against Mina or more like the on Jihyo side but Mina couched. And they all knew what that meant.

“What am I going to go with you two.”

“Kiss us.”