Much More (Samoyeon)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Cold. That’s the feeling that wraps the once warm Momo. It’s too early and Momo knows it yet a frown form as she reaches beside her and finds both spots empty. Annoyed she wakes up alone in such a big bed. Opening her eyes slowly, hearing the soft birds chirping and the sun shining through the blinds. Despite not liking waking up alone Momo enjoys her peaceful life. The calmness that feels her body knowing she has it all.

Her mind for a second going back to her painful past before shaking those unwelcome thoughts from her mind. Nights of that club, those crowds yelling for her to take it off. She loves to dance but that was something she feels ashamed about. She’s lucky she got out of it and thanks to any God that’s listening for her blessing. But for now, she frowns deepened as she gets up. Grabbing a baggy shirt and sliding in on. She has one mission and it’s to find her lovers.

Stepping out of the room into the open living space still in awe that she calls this place home. Compare to her ty apartment years ago, she can’t find a word to describe her overflowing happiness. A smile immediately forming on her lips as her eyes lay on her lovers. Ignoring that they both were on phone calls probably business related but she ran to them. Giggling echo around the place and Nayeon allow Momo to wrap her arms over her neck, placing messes kisses on her neck.

Sana ending her call before walking towards Momo. Placing a few soft kisses on her covers shoulder.

“Morning baby, sleep well.” Momo hummed, smiling softly at the affection Sana so shamelessly display.

“Yes...No put the contact on my desk and I’ll review in an hour or so....yes, thank you.” Nayeon didn’t have to look at Momo to know she has a frown on her face. Sana with her eyebrow raised and it was clear what she was trying to communicate “You promised.”

“You said no working this week.” Nayeon chuckled softly at Momo whine pushing her loose hair behind her ear.

“Sana is always worki-“

“I called off, we did promise.”

“I still need to work baby, you know that.” Momo gently pushed herself off Nayeon before folding her arms across her chest.

“You always work? Babe, you are a workaholic and need a break. If money is the problem I can always just dance again.”

Nayeon smiles drops and her eyes soon fill with worry, gently cubbing Momo’s face, loving how quickly the younger girl leans into her touch.

“You don’t ever have to do that again, understand me?” Momo hands go to grab her arm, slowly rubbing it up and down, hating deeply the sudden insecurities rising. Momo knows she has no reason feeling like this however no matter how many times she wants to forget that stage, those people yelling at her, so cruel and rude, it sticks with her like some unwanted tattoo. Dancing was supposed to be her savior and yet it did nothing but bring undesirable dark thoughts. Sana gentle touch on her waist bring her back to her present, to her life now and how grateful she is to be with people like Nayeon and Sana but can't help but questions, will she ever be enough? Nayeon and Sana both being the top tier CEO looking like they could easily become models if they so desire and Momo...well she’s Momo, the ex-stripper with baggage that can fill a room. She knows not to think it but… what they get tired of her?

“I d-don't mind it if we need it, like, I understand if you don't want to be with me no more.”

“Baby, where is this coming from?” Nayeon spoke softly, giving Momo comfort by just her gentle tone.

“We certainly want to be with you and no one else. We love you and you love us. We have each other forever and always. No matter what.” Momo stares down at the floor suddenly finding her feet interesting. Sana wrapped her tone arms around Momo placing a reassuring kiss on her cheek with enough love that she knows Momo can feel.

“And you will never have to go back to that place nor have to dance like that. We promise to take care of you and I swear it, we will baby.” Nayeon heart feels heavy as she catches Momo cold tear rolling down her face. She feels this rage deep in her as she too thinks about the past, the mistreat Momo, her baby girl had to indoor just to get by. Sana and Nayeon share a look of understanding before Nayeon moves her hand, trying her best to ignore Momo sad whine of disapproval but push pass her urge to wrap her around her baby.

Going for her phone, quickly dialing a number, reaching and grabbing Momo hands with a small smile. Bringing her hand to and placing a kiss on her knuckles.

“Hello, yes can you cancel all my meeting today and tomorrow. Something manager come up….yes wait, no move it to next week...yes and thank you.” Nayeon tossed her phone to the counter before dragging Momo to the couch, Sana following close behind as they both watch Nayeon turn the tv on and putting on Netflix. Going to their room and bring blankets.

“We can't have our baby sad, so Disney movie marathon.” Nayeon watched as Sana moved to cover Momo with a blanket, her chest warming seeing Momo shy smile.

Nayeon kneels in front of Momo once again gently grabbing her face making sure they make eye contact.

“Sana and I are not going anywhere, I can't live without you or Sana.” Sana and Nayeon share a look before the younger girl mouths an “I love you”.”You mean the world to us, okay?” Momo nods. The room filled with silents and both girls studies Momo closely.

“You guys are the best sugar mommies.” Nayeon giggles and Sana puts a hand over her chest pretending to be offended.

“I hope by now we are more than that Miss. Hirai.” Momo looks from Sana and Nayeon with her smile that won them over so easily. She feels love and is in love with these girls. How couldn’t they become her whole world?

“So much more.”


Listen, Samoyeon are my drug. This will have a part 2 put I wont make it till I get through the list :)