Homesick (Saidatzu)

Twice Polyamory One-shots

Tzuyu’s heart has always been too big although Dahyun and Sana love her for it making it one of the very reason they fell for her. However, her heart being so big and loving people so deeply, it makes her miss her loved ones too quickly. She loves it here, in Korea, studying for a better future, and above all her beautiful girlfriend. Still, she longs for her mother’s warm embrace, fathers kind smile, and her dog’s cute bark.

Curling into a ball as her hug tightens around her stuff animal Sana won her for their first date. She let her tears roll down her face and really she just wants to go home.

Outside of the barely lit room stood Sana and Dahyun sharing a look of worry. Dahyun wrapping her arms around Sana waist and resting her head on Sana shoulder.

“What do we do?” Dahyun voice barely above a whisper and it tugs unto Sana’s heart. The genuine concern flowing out of Dahyun’s soft voice. Making Sana wrap a protective arm around her, kissing her head and wondering what can they do? Tzuyu doesn’t express her worries to them, never wanting her girlfriends to worry.

But all thoughts wiped from their heads when the muffled cries coming from the bed and almost immediately Dahyun gently push herself off Sana and rush to Tzuyu. The way Tzuyu, who’s so big managed to look so...small, broke Dahyun heart. Moving quickly, climbing onto the bed and taking Tzuyu into her arms.

“Shh baby, I got you, I got you.” Tzuyu’s gripped Dahyun arms and allows herself to really cry not caring if she looks weak. She really just misses her home. Soon enough, Sana strong arms wrapped around Tzuyu and whispers sweet words of encouragement. It calms Tzuyu down, enough that the only thing echoing around their room was her hiccups and Sana calm voice.

“Want to talk about it, baby?” Sana places a soft kiss on the back of Tzuyu’s head and smiles softly when Tzuyu hands reach for her and gripping it. Taking a deep breath before softly speaking.

“I-I love you guys a lot, I really do and I don’t want you guys thinking I don’t. I just….its my home.” Sana and Dahyun listen closely allowing their baby to get everything off her chest. Giving her the comfort Tzuyu has found herself loving so much. The way they are so understanding about her situation.

And unlike Sana, who makes it very known when she’s homesick with Tzuyu, Dahyun and Sana wouldn’t know till she likes this. It’s hard but they never push Tzuyu, never making this home anything other than a warm and loving place. So yes, it’s okay that Tzuyu’s like this and they understand, it’s not personal.

“How about we go visit your family?” It didn’t take much for Tzuyu to shoot up, sitting on her knees, puffy red eyes staring at them. Studying if Sana is lying (she would never but still) and really Dahyun giggled at the adorable way her eyes light up with hope.

“Really? How would you do that? I mean we’ll all broke.” Tzuyu speaks quickly as like it never left but doubt comes back. Sana sits up, taking Tzuyu soft hands in hers and placing a gentle kiss on them.

“I can take extra shifts at work and Dahyun said she doesn’t mind doing the same.” Tzuyu found herself pouting.

“That’s not really fair, you shouldn’t give up your free time for me.” Tzuyu has this painful sad expression on her face and really Dahyun moves without think, not a single thought of doubt as she once again wrapped her arms around Tzuyu. Giving her that comfort again and it manages to stop the tears from a falling.

“You’re worth it okay? We don’t like seeing you so sad.”

“Okay...but only if you come with me.” Sana laughs softly.

“Only if you want us there.”

“Always,” Tzuyu spoke quickly as to make sure Sana and Dahyun understood they will always be welcome. No matter what.

“Now, can our baby smile?” Dahyun whispers and Tzuyu pout almost fainted.

“Only if we can get ice cream.” Dahyun giggles and Sana kisses Tzuyu cheek and hoping it’s enough to show how much they love her.

“Of course baby.” And Tzuyu smiles, that damn smiles that have Dahyun questions if she living a dream or that smile that has Sana swearing she’ll protect her from anything, even from herself. That’s their baby.