does she knows ?

Secret Words

*knock knock !

" yes come in "

"good morning Ma'am"

"yes Mr park what is it "

"well Ma'am emm .. i don't know how to tell you  "

"just talk Park don't make me lose my  patience  you know me" 

" Mr Lee Donghae he .. he -"

"FOR GOD SAKE TALK ALREADY !!! whats with Donghae? "

" he was spotted with a women "

"maybe  its one of his partners or clients"

"no Ma'am she is not "

" then who the is she did you find out ?" 

" actually Ma'am we didn't have to dig , it is his assisten"

" who patricia " she laughed so hard 

" no Ma'am he has a new one , her name is y/n , she is 24 years old "

" what do you mean he has a new one ,and why i didn't know about this till now !! "

"i didn't think it was important she is just substituting for patrecia"

" well Mr park it is not up to you think !! you just ing  tell me and i do that "

Mr park was shaking now not knowing what to say to save his life from crazy Lee Mina

" where they were stopped "

" mostly at his usual places , but when we started tracking him , they mostly just go to his place  "

her eyes wided " what did you say , he took her to his place !! since when this started happening !! why i am knowing about this only now"

" we had to be sure Ma'am before  we report anything "

"you know what you are all useless"

" listen to me carefully , i want to know everything about her ,  where she come  from , background , parent , even what she had for dinner last night  do you understand i want to know everything about her  !"

Mina said flames burning in her eyes and about to snap at Mr park who is her PA .

apparently the word is officially out and Mr Lee Donghae was no longer single  and Mina can not accept this because according to her Donghae was already her 's .

she never though he will be with someone else after what happened , she never really watched over him , she did at some times but gave up because she became aware of the kind of person he became now , she was sure he was not able to get over what happen and actually be with someone else which made her more confident that he will eventually come to her .

" how  dare Lee Donghae ! how dare you see some else !! you know that one word from me and you are gone !! how dare do this to me " she said clenching her teeth from frustration and anger.

* * * * *

i started catching more of the workers here talking talking between themselves  and staring at me it was obvious that they were talking about me !  and i was uncomfortable. i wasn't doing anything wrong!! people always date , don't they !but dating a hot rich guys which happens to be your boss was a bit bitter even for me.

i started texting him 

puppy : i feel nervous

devil : why, whats wrong ?

puppy : they are all talking about me , i can feel it 

devil : so !! why do care ! its not like u have done anything , let me do it all ;)

puppy :  :( of course i care !!! they made me  uncomfortable and you are disgusting -_-   .

 

"y/n "

"yes sir " i did my best to not slip and call him by his name when we were at the office even if we were alone.

he didn't lift his head and kept writing  on a file his hand moving fast 

"  i have to meet some friend this evening , so you take a taxi and go straight home

i turned just to be sure that there was no one there even though i was sure  there wasn't but just in case 

" do you hear me !!"

"yes sir , i'll just take the bus , it's not like my house is fare from here"

" i think you didn't understand what i said , i mean take a taxi and go to MY house y/n not yours , i won't be late "

my eyes shot open at his statement 

" shhhhh , somebody might hear you "

"no one can hear me " he lifted his head his face dead cold , like the devil donghae would usually would  look like .

" y/n did you understand what i said ?" 

i swallowed really hard 

" yes sir "

"good you can go now "

did he just talk to me like that !! this man is bipolar for sure !

* * * * * 

" hello hyung " 

" eyy Lee Donghae you came " yesung said 

" hey what's up man " siwon said

they are two of my best  freinds, well i can say the only remaining ones  

" hey how are you"

" ya Donghae what's that !! that we are hearing?" 

"what is it hyung ? "

" well rumor has it that you have girlfriend !!  is true that you have been seen with  a girl ?"

" hyun this is serious , we shouldn't assume lets just hear from him"

" what if it is true !! what i am  not allowed to !!" i said

" donghae so it is true ? who is it ? do we know her ?" yesung asked

" y/n" i answered

" are you serious!!"

" of course i am serious "

" does Mina know? "  siwon asked taking another sip from his drink

" what the do you mean siwon !! why do i have to tell her!! "

" donghae she is ed up and she will do something if she finds out" yesung said

" i dont give a about her"

but they were  right and forget about her and her crazy , that girl is so mess up that she might do some crazy , i need to protect y/n .

* * * * * 

" y/n come on hurry up , it's about to start "

"coming , but you can pause it you know  "

"no i won't just hurry "

i came running from the kitchen to his bed room , we were gonna watch harry potter , as much as we could , i know we should've went with some romantic but first i don't like that type of movies and second i can't risk him getting all excited and carried away would i !! and yes we hadn't done anything yet , i am not ready !!

" you are such a tease you know that , i can't believe i was getting you food and you didn't even bother to wait for me" he just gave me a sheeply smile .

" come here baby i missed you" 

" yeah !! i wish you stayed with your friends why did you come today" he pouted 

" you don't love anymore"

"who said i ever did "

" i feel hurt , and we talked only  about you "

"you talked about me !" i wasn't expecting that 

he pulled me closer in his arms " why?"

"nothing they were just curious to know about you !"

he said while caressing my cheeks and peking me lightly 

" how about we ditch this hogmart  and talk about us ha !"

he said sliding his hand down my thigh and laughed so hard at his silliness

" Donghae it's called Hogwarts  and no we gonna watch harry today because you need to see it " 

" such a mood ruiner " 

*

*

*

*

*

*

*