Dahee

Secret Words

" here Ma'am all we found about Miss y/n"

Mina took the file and started reading, her eyes widened and a huge smile was plastered on her face and she looked at Mr park as he smiled back and nodded

" this is even better  than I expected, it is a small word after all" and she closed the file

" bring her to me, I know exactly what I am gonna do, this is going to be much easier than I thought " and she laughed in a creepy evil way.

* * * * 

I had to go out to get some groceries and some stuff that I needed, it was very cold outside but I bumped with some peoples here and there but it was quite in general  ,suddenly black 4 by 4 car stopped in front of me and a man  in a black suit gets out from it and bowed to me

" good evening Miss y/n "

ok creepy !!

" yes ! do I know you ?"

" our boss wants to see, please come with us Miss y/n "

"excuse me  !! and who is your boss and why he wants to me? "

" you will see if you come with quietly "  and he presses his hand on my arms that gasped, he practically pushed me in that car and covered my mouth so I can't scream

" LET GO LET ME GO NOW OR I SWEAR I WILL SEND TO GAIL ALL !"

" relax Miss y/n we are not gonna hurt , it just a little meeting then you will be free to go"

i was scared and I could think of one thing and one thing only 'Donghae'.

on a situation like that I should've been thing about myself and my safety but no all I was thinking about was is  he okey, is this has anything to do with him !! come on y/n of course it is !! why would a some rich like looking gang kidnap you and some kind of boss want to meet , you are nobody remember , but from they day you met him your life turned to some kind of one of those cheesy drams of the nineties where the male protagonist come to the life of the female protagonist and turns it upside down . Donghae sure did turn my life upside down .i was thankful for his presence yet i was worried for him and me . worried for him because of me being a burden on him , not being good enough for him and for his states as one of the countries richest man and most respected among  his pieces . an orphan middle class assistant liked to LEE DONGHAE  seemed to me like hell of  breaking news for the tabloids and gossip all over town ,  i didn't want to ruin his reputation .and i was worried about myself because simply i didn't want to get to attached then get my heart broken and the end  , my heart had enough pain, i dont think it can handle any more .

i was blindfolded and my mouth was covered to prevent me from screaming.  the car came to a stop and the guy beside me held my arm and dragged me out of the care

"now behave , we gonna meet the boss you hear me !"

 we walked for few moment the he seated me on a chair and started  unfolding my blindfold and my mouth , i found myself sitting on chair in what seems to be a office facing an elegant women , long black hair white as white as milk skin and dark almost evil eyes , she was crossing her legs and holding and cup of coffee , she smirked the moment our eyes met and i can see trouble in her aura .

" finely meeting the " y/n", you know you are famous these days, " she said in sarcastic tone.

" who are you?  what do you want ?" do I look like I care about your , cut to the chase !

" you don't  know me, but I know you and I know things about you even you can't imagine"

" listen I don't have all day either you start talking or just let me go!"

"Ohh attitude, I like that !! a girl who knows what she wants is always good, so I guess what I am about to tell you will helping  you decide on what you will do next"

" My name is Lee Mina, I am Donghae's cousin and you can say his partner in crime "

and he chuckled as if she said some kind of joke

" oh it's a long story I don't know from where to start "

just talk !! I am losing my patience !!

" so we grow up together blah blah you know that typical story, but we had another cousin she was so sweet god bless her souls " and he laughed like a maniac, whats wrong with this chick !!

"so, our uncle and his wife and their little perfect daughter had a car accident and died, rest in peace dear uncle it's not like I care"

 , this girl is for sure crazy !! I need to get out of here now. 

" me and Donghae we were supposed to be together from the beginning, we are destined to each other " she kept telling her story

" years went by and then we discovered that our beloved cousin was alive, can you imagine y/n she was alive after all that time " she said shocked and looking at me as if telling to feel the story with her !! off all I wanna do is get the hell out of here  , I don't ing care about your family history 

"now y/n we can't let that happen , can we !! me and Donghae are the queen and king to our kingdom , we can't have a third wheel disturbing our peaceful life , can't we y/n" ok someone call a health institute because this woman right here is 100 per cent crazy .

" we found out that she was raised by a foster parent and she was in college already she was some kind of a genius she even skipped some years" as she said her last word my eyes wide and I felt like someone stabbed me in the heart.

she started laughing hysterecly

" Ohh y/n I think you are catching on y story very well, so what we did me and Donghae next was genius, you do understand that we needed to kill her ! but Donghae said that he will take care of it, and he did "

my eyes started filling with tears, and I started sobbing, my heart in pain, excruciating pain .she put her cup of coffee on the small table and stood from her seat and leaned at me and grabbed my chin to face her, my eyes blurry from all the tears.

" dear y/ n, yes the man you sleeping with and all lovey dovy over him is the murdered of your beloved sister suhyun , you didn't see this coming you smart  ha!"

her words pierced my shattered heart letter by letter , she just destroyed me, she is telling me that the man I love now killed my sister. the only sister I have and love from all my heart, she was all I had in this world. and he killed her.

" you are lying !! he didn't kill her, suhyun died in a car accident, " I said crying

" and did they catch the killer? I know you are not stupid, even you had your doubt !! the accident was weird and unexplainable " 

no no !! he did not !! I can not believe her words, she is lying, she is a crazy obsessed up person why should I believe her !!

"no you are lying, why should I belive you? "

" i thought you might say this ! park bring it "

that tall guy brought laptop and started a audio 

" Donghae we need to finish her as soon as possible ,  Dahee is alive "

"relax Mina ! i am gonna take care of later  it don't worry now-"

and the audio ended at that  , it was a phone call between Donghae and his psychotic cousin , it was Donghae i am sure , it was his voice , his sweet sweet voice.

at that moment i felt the real meaning of one losing his mind  , i didn't know what to think or do , i was crying so hard and screaming my lungs out . she grabbed my shin again and lifted my head

" now little y/n you better get those filthy hand of yours out of my Donghae , and get your out of his office and his life.... and y/n if you think even for a second to do something  hurt or Donghae in any way  , i swear to god i will smash you and i will erase your whole existence .

i was walking in the street not knowing where  my legs were taking me , i was just walking , i was crying my heart , the frustration of the years , the heartbreaks , the pain , the miss fortune , the love , the hate , they were all coming out , for a second there the thought of killing myself came to my mind i am not gonna lie .

 i just found out that the man i came to love recently killed my sister , and i have to live with it , tell me how am i suppose to deal with this, don't blame  if i think of suicide for a second.

what i am suppose to do now  !! help me please  

my phone kept vibrating in my pocket but i didn't care , i just wanted to jump from the nearest bridge that come my way , i wanted to end that ache in my chest .

*

*

*

*