Christian Dior

Secret Words

 

he dropped me at my apartment and left , just like that Mr devil left me in mixture if feeling that i need whole bunch of psychologist to determine what is exactly .

i felt different  , i felt special 

back to work and, i was much better and everything went to norml , the cold evil boss that is  mean to everyone was back he even made two new employee quit  and one faint from stress just the usual nothing much , but also i  catched him staring at me several time , i thought maybe he was just lost in his though and it happened that his eyes were on me , but nop it kept happening , and i was a bit nervous.why he was glaring at me !! he never did that with the others employees  females or males  !!  

a week went by and there was no sign of Petricia , i needed to leave and go back to my old position , it's true he is much nicer or let's say he didn't do anything that made me wanna kill him , but still i need to leave before whatever this state he was in  is finish and  i would find myself stuck with a beast .so i had to speak for myself .

i went to his office with hasentent steps and knocked softly at his door though he can see me coming it was all glass but still i was that intimidated of him , and i made my way inside 

" Mr Lee " 

" hemm" without lifting his eyes to face me 

" i was wondering when Petecia will comeback so i can go to my old position" 

he lifted his head from the files he was reading and raised one eyebrow at me 

" why ? you don't like it here ? " 

" oh no it's not like that sire !! but because i was told that i will stay here temporarily until she is okey or till someone else will be hired " 

he put this pen crossed his arms and leaned back at his chair 

"but i don't want to hire anybody else , you are staying" he said it with most authoritative tone you can imagine as if i was his property 

" and Perticia is hurt pretty bad i gave a 2 month vacation , she probably won't come back either " 

wait what !! why she won't be coming back !! as long as i can see her work, she was amazing and putting up with you all this years that women need a gold medal in passions.

i pressed my lips in thin line and walked out of his office , but he stopped me 

" y/n" 

" yes sire "

" about that gala we have in  2 days " 

i looked at his giving him a look of " continue i am listening "  

" you know you are going too right !! " 

:o that was the shape of my face in that moment !

this gala was organised by a major TV station celebrating their anniversary and  it had major stars , famous screen writer , actors, singer  ,major athletes ,fashion designers , major corporate CEO's all kind of celebrities you can imagine and of course our devil CEO  being the chief editor of the most famous publishing house here he was invited . but why i was going that was  what i didn't get. 

" but sir i didn't know i had to go too , i mean i though you don't needed me at that night " damn it a had a night out planned that day .

" hemm ..... well not exactly !! plus it's good for you to learn more about this business , it's not like you have something better to do " he said and i could sense sarcasm and some other species in there , not appreciating it dude ok .

so now i have a gala to attend in two days and i don't have anything to wear and i am going with an arrogant .just kill me please .

* * * *

i was deep in my work when the office phone rang 

" hello this is Mr Lee's office how can i help you" 

"hello i am jeon lia from  DIOR Couture House , we have Mr Lee ordere  ready , we just called to confirm the address as for some reason we thought maybe he had it wrong " 

ohh he had ordered his clothes from DIOR ! the man has some fashion taste !! but why they think he had it wrong 

" Mr Lee is out now but i can help you just tell me the address he gave you and i will check with him " as she begin to give me the address my heart skip  a beat , it was my address my home address 

" when did Mr Lee make this order ? " 

" yesterday Ma'am"

" and can you remind me  what did he order again ?" 

" he ordered a dress and shoes Ma'am" 

i am lost ! why would he order something for me , this man is a mystery indeed

" no the address is correct you can send it " 

"ok thank you and send our regards to Mr Lee, good bay "

he didn't come back to the office that day as he had to leave early for some meeting and then to get ready for the event afterward .so i didn't get the chance to ask him about this whole thing .

* * * * *

i found the pack at my apartment door , a FREAKING CHRISTIAN DIOR  pack  at my door , i took it and went in , i opened it immediately it was a long fit black dress  with long sleeve and bit open at the back , it was beautiful just my test , and with a pair of black high heels shoes .and guess what it fit me perfectly haha didn't see that coming , so he knows my size good to know . this man is getting scarier and inexplicable as times goes  .but maybe he did that because he didn't want  me to embarrass him at that big event , cause i swear to god i was gonna dress just as i did everyday .

time rewind to the day before

Donghae pov 

" what is it donghae you seems like you have to save the world from nuclear attack !! relax dude " 

" oh hey hyung i didn't see you coming " 

" it's just i have a lot on y mind these days , how are you"

" it's good !! you know in the fashion industry you can never say that we are in peace as there is a new trend in every 24 hours " yesung hyung smiled , and at that moment it hit me 

" oh hyung i wanna ask you for a favor " 

"yeah sure anything"

"i want you to get me a dress" he started laughing so hard 

" oh i didnt know u are into dresses now " 

" come on hyung i am being serious now , i need it for the gala of tmw , i know you must be dressing a lot of celebrities for tmw's event "

" indeed we are , we were so busy the last two week just because of that , but i am not sure if any good stuff is left coz u know  they always take the best for themselves. i didn't know you are bringing a date !! you never did that lee donghae "  

" she is not my date hyung , it is for my assistant " 

" ohh now i am even more interested  !! but anyway i ll see what i can do , do you have a picture of her ?" 

i looked at him almost in anger " why hyung , why you need her picture ? "

"nothing just to see what fits her most"

"anything hyung , she is beautiful anyway "

did i just say she is beautiful  !

i am deep in  , i need to get myself together , lee donghae you are not like this , not anymore remember!! 

*******

he set me a message earlier telling me that he is gonna pick me at 7.30 , and i was happy cauze those high heels were a .and 7.30  pm sharp he was at my door indeed !! a man who  respect time i like that .

i went down carefully with those heels not to  break my neck in stairs.

he look pretty good himself too .   a black tuxedo black turtleneck shirt and black shoes , simple yet chic and he smelled like heaven .

" good evening Mr lee "

he nodded at me as i set beside  him in the back seat he was on his ipad , this man is always working , he might be mean but one thing is sure he is good at what he does.

i stayed silent for a moment then i realised that i had to say something about his generous gift .

"Mr Lee i want to thank you about the dress and the shoes , it's really nice of you" 

he just nodded again !! ughhh he is annoying 

" is there anything i need to do for you while we are there , anything in particular" 

" no .. just stay close to me and enjoy your time , try  to remember peoples and their names too".

i got few look from the carpet as i followed him a little behind , the photographer went crazy when they saw him so i had to stay out of his photos frame's  .finley inside the acuel gala hall , it was beyond amazing  celebrities passing by and  a lot of them stopped to greet him with much love and everytime he presented me to them,  i am not gonna lie i was flattered . i didn't know he was that famous , i knew he was rich and all but not that !! and oh yeah he can smile and he looked really beautiful when he smils .

" donghae " a deep strong voice called from behind and we both turned 

" oh hyung you are here " 

a man with a dark as night hair , sharp deep eyes came our way , he looked dashing .he looked at donghae then at me and he took my hand to kiss it 

" hello i am kim yesung , the Manager and owner of DIOR  couture korea  , it is  lovely to  finally  meet you my dear " 

finally meet me !! did he know me before !! 

he checked me from head to toe my hand still in his 

" that dress look so fine on you , i knew i would fit you well" 

donghae rolled his eyes at him and pressed his teeth 

"   em t_thank you" . he stopped immediately and the air was think there for a moment , they chatted for few moment then he left .

the night went  just like this , donghae talking to people he knows , every time someone new and i was always by his side , but by this time my feet were killing me and i was freezing , but at some point Donghae put his hands around my waist just to pull me closer to him and give me some physical support ,i guess he sensed how bored and exhausted i was .

i couldn't believe it  .

Donghae's pov

i saw Kim HEECHUL coming our way and a wide grin in his face his eyes were on y/n from the beginning of the night he looked like a fox looking at his prey .

" Lee Donghae i didn't expect to see you today with such a lovely lady , hello how are you today y/n" 

he kissed her hand , i am gonna kill this bastard

" hello Mr Kim , yes we are here but it is too bad  that we were about to leave can't stay anymore because my lady is getting tired "

" oh what a shame i really did want to talk to ... you a bit longer , guess i see you later " he was looking at y/n .ing gonna kill him

i bowed and automatically grabbed her hand not giving a about all the people and the press that were surrounding us .

she looked ... wait let me look for the right word to describe how she looked , she looked like my saving angel but in black instead of white .the moment i saw her she took my breath away i had to focus on my ipad just to adjust my breathing and not jump on her .

y/n pov

finally we left after that creep kim heechul came , i was relieved that donghae dealt with him so i didn't have to .he can be decent and gentlemen like if he wants to. the driver was gone so donghae drove the car . 

and out of the blue he spok  

" that red lipstick was too much" 

holly crap !! 

i looked at him in horror not knowing what to say

" i am really sorr-" 

he cuts me off

" the dress was enough you didn't need to add that , everyone was looking at you it ..it irritated  me watching all the man's eyes on you " 

i gulped really hard my heart beating at a rate even a wild animal chasing his prey wouldn't reache. 

"y/n you drove me crazy tonight "

*