shut up !

Secret Words

 

not proofread what so ever :) 

 

 

ohh the smell , ughh he is drunk 

" what are you doing here" 

" you are not gonna invite me in !!" he smiled and his eyes were tired 

" Donghae you are drunk you should go home " 

" i am not , i came to see if you liked the apartment "

" yes thank you now you can leave " 

but he ignored my word and pushed my hand  that was blocking his way and went in as if it was really norml , he walked in looking around , i know he was drunk but he looked okey .

" why are you here Donghae ?" i said crossing my arms and my eyes were shooting daggers at him. he turned around looking at me confused .

" because i missed you , why do you think i got drunk at this hour y/n !! "

his words made something tickle in my heart !! was i moved by his confession!

sight " you shouldn't be here " 

as if i didn't say anything he was already seated at the couch, ughhh why he is so annoying! i stood in front of him trying to shove some sense into that drunken brain of him and make him leave but he made me sit beside him and rested his head on my lap in blink of eye. that made my heart skip a bit and it was a bad thing , this is not a good time for you to start falling for him y/n at all !!

he closed his eyes and drifted in dreamland in second , i stayed silent not to disturb him ,after few minutes i could tell that he was deep in sleep , i left him there with a  blanket on him and went to my room, i closed the door for sure don't worry cause my confidence level in people is very low .

when i woke up in the morning he was .... gone and little note on the table

" i am sorry  " just two word and those two words managed to send me on a sipping ride all day .

back to work he never talked about it or tried to talk at me on anything besides work .it was weird i expect the opposite but he disappointed my expectation on purpose i think , now i was the one wishing for him to say anything but he didn't . 

only a few looks here and there 

*****

"good morning Ma'am we are so honoured that you came today " Mr jung was kissing to some lady , she looked in her late sixties , grey hair and very chic, she walked in our floor surrounded by bodyguards and other employees .she walked in small but confident steps looking at the office like examining every corner and every employee and  everyone stood and bowed, she must be someone important, so i did the same i bowed to her . 

" oh i didn't  know Donghae had a new assistant where is Patricia ? " the lady asked 

"  she hurt her leg so we had y/n to replace her " 

she smiled and looked at me " do you like it here? is he nice to you " 

" yes Ma'am , thank you " she nodded and walked to donghae's office 

Donghae's pov

" i didn't know you were coming today Ma'am," i said standing from my desk and walking to her with a polite smile plastered on his face 

" you know you should be calling me grandma, it's not like  we are in a meeting or with anyone " 

i  kissed her and she hugged me warmly " but still GRANDMA  we are at work, so why did you come today "

"i missed my grandson , these days i only see your face on Tv , don't you miss your grandmother anymore haa !! you never visit " and she hit my arm

" you know that i am busy " i said in the most polite tone i could polle . 

she was sited now " your new assistant seems nice" yes she is but she hates me 

" but her face  seems very familiar " 

i turned my face looking at y/n who was deeply focused on her work ... i miss seeing her smile

" you always say that grandma" 

" emmm i don't know maybe i saw her while i was shopping someday"

i chuckled " she is not the type that go shopping where you go, grandma" 

but my grandma was deep in her though " anyway , it's good to see you doing well , i am not gonna ask you about work because i know you are doing great plus i came today  just see you ok" 

after hugging me one last time she walked out and i found myself staring at her after i struggled for  days not to disturb her in any possible way .i was a jerk to her and she is weak and too kind hearted for a demon like me !

i was lost in my own world thinking about her when she suddenly lifted her head and our eyes met .

she smiled at me 

and i felt like spring flowers blosmed at my heart, she smiled and i had hope knocking at my door again .will she forgive my previous childish acts !! would she give me chance.

* * * * * * 

y/n pov 

it's the weekend and i gonna do something i haven't done in a long time , a "friend" from college hit me and asked if i wanna join for a night with all the old class members and i said yes because hell yes  i needed to take some of the negative energy out of my system.

it was one of the most luxurious nightclubs in town , i don't even know how we were able to get in there but apparently she has some of her friends working there and he took care of it .  

the night was lit i danced like there was no tomorrow  and drinked a little , i had too i was about to explode from all the " lee donghae" frustration .

" i need to go to the bathroom" i told her, and she nodded , i made my way there , the one in the on first floor had a long line so i went to the second floor where all " the vips" are you know the ones that we never see on the dance floor but they can see us all , even here they are superior ,  what a ed up society , but i don't care i had to pee and i had to do it now .

i felt a hand grabbe me in the dark alley 

" y/n ? " 

"Mr kim !! what are you doing here" 

" happy to see you too"he said with  huge grin on his face 

he was exactly what i needed at that moment !! another in my life !! off man 

" h- hello Mr kim"  he didn't let go off me

"i didn't know you come to places like these " yeah man like you know me at all 

" but i guess little kitten like you likes to party hard too "

and he started caressing my cheek, ok true i did drink a bit but i wasnt that drunk !! he was ing touching me and i didnt like it !!in fact i wanted to kick his balls and i was about to i swear to god until.... 

" Mr kim please take your hands off of me !!" 

"ohh little kitten doesn't like to be touched ha"  he said with evil smirk 

at that moment i heard a strong manly angry voice call my name from across the hallway

"y/n  come here " 

kim heechul turned his head a  little hasteld from that voice and dropped  his hand and  i run . it was Lee Donghae standing there , to say that he was angry , furious, outraged would be an understatement, the man was on fire  even kim heechul froze his eyes wide open .

he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of that club , me behind him struggling to keep my steps balanced   and trying to catch my breath too

" donghae your hurting me " nop !! he didn't give me any attention 

" LEE DONGHAE LET GO OFF ME YOU ARE HURTING ME "

he let go

" WHAT THE YOU WERE DOING THERE "

ohh we are yelling now !! ok 

" its none of your business " 

" when i find my ing business partner about to kiss you it is my ing business "

"he wasn't about to kiss me ok !! and i can take of myself thank you" 

" ohh yeah !! then why his filthy hands were on you , i was about to kill that bastard y/n do you understand " 

" WHY DO  YOUEVEN  CARE ! EVEN If HE DID KISS ME "

" why do i care !! why do i care haa! " he said giving me sarcastic laugh like what i was asking was stupid 

" Dogha-"

my word was cut by him  pressing his lips on mine strongly that i had to push him off  , but he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me for another kiss more strong , more passionate and i couldn't protest this time .

" lets go "

" where are you taking me " 

his care was here and he tries to shove  me in the passenger site but i started complaining as the usual me would do dahh !!

" i dont want t-"

" shut up y/n or else i swear i gonna kiss you right here in the street" and i can tell he was dead serious , so i did as i was  told .

he was driving like he was entering a battle , cursing under his breath and hitting the wheel several times that he startled me , i was working for the devil boss so i have seen him multiple times angry , mean , yelling , flipping his at the office , but believe me this "Donghae " i have never seen , he was like a leached beast.

i was frightened .

we reached this immense house  and the gates opened , this must be his house !  i wanna leave .

" donghae i-"

" i said shut up "

he came to my door and help me out, gently this time , thank god he remembered that i was still a girl or at least a human .

" where are we"

"where do you think y/n !! it's my house " 

lee donghae first you know we have a big housing problem in this country you can't live in this huge house by yourself , second why the did u bring me to your house  !

we walked in me still petrified from him .to my surprise he took my hand , and we walked in the hall then a what seems to be his maide greeted us 

" good evening Mr Lee- oh i didn't know you have a guest" 

" yes daniya , you can leave now and tell everyone to leave elso , don't come tomorrow morning "   

she gave me a smile " ok Mr Lee have a wonderful evening" 

i was like no dont leave please !! don't tell the other to leave , don't leave me here alone with him , please come back , i was crying from the inside.but of course she didn't  hear me .

he took me to his room , all black queen size bed , he closed the door behind us and took his jacket off and walked to another door in the room , which led to the bathroom , and he never came back . i stood there like an idiot while he was showering i didn't know what to do ,should  i walk out , should i site , should i run !! the later one sounded good . but my planning was never completed as he came back drying his hair with a towel

" why are you still standing there sit "

i sat on the nearest chair to me in a second simply because i was scared 

" if you wanna take shower go a head "

" i - i wan"

"you want to go home !! i know , but you are not leaving until we solve this "

okey lee donghae we gonna solve this right here right now

" i don't want to shower , lets talk" i said in what sounded to  me like confidence.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*