Puppy

Secret Words

ok let's solve this right here right now

" i am all ears start talking"

" you want me to start talking , why don't you start !"

are we gonna play this game now Donghae , "you are the one who brought me here , if you don't talk i will leave now !" i said challenging him he took a deep breath

" look y/n , i am not what you think i am, some cold-hearted evil arrogant person " he knew exactly what i think of him , he is smart after all " y/n i never thought this will happen, me liking you was not in my plans, it just happened, i don't know when or how " so he is sure he likes me ! good start "

what do you want now? " he looked annoyed from my response ,

" this is not what i expected you to say after what i just said , y/n i just said i like you !! you realize that " he was right i was a bit harsh !! a tiny little bit harsh !! i am not getting soft don't worry.

" ok you are right ! but Donghae you need to understand me too !! what do you expect me to do , it's not in my hands "

" so ... you dont like me , "

" no it's not like that , that's not what i meant when i said there is nothing i can do " uughh asshol !! you need to ask me out first !!are you expecting me to do it !

we were sited in his balcony across from echother . he paused for a moment then said

"then would you like to be my girlfriend y/n " now we are talking , see if you make that stupid brain of yours work it can be useful , wait what am i even saying the guys is like super smart , he is freaking CEO at this age , you have no right y/n to bash on him.

" are you sure lee donghae , because i have told you before i don't want drama i just-" he cut me off

"yes y/n , yes i am ing sure !! gosh you are making this even more awkward than it already is , i am sure because thank to you i feel like i am about to lose my mind , i keep thinking of you all times and i can't take my eyes off of you either , i can't look at anybody but you , my days now revolve about you and my highlight of the day is that moment in the morning when i see your face and you greet me with that beautiful smile of yours , i can't stand anybody looking at you and i wanna beat the hell of anyone who tries to touch you or hurt you " he confessed as he talked , i did my best to absorb his word and not just sit there because guess what eventually i need to give him an answer and to do that i had to get my head working for i swear at that moment it stopped funcionenting from the impact of the schok on me.

he looked at me pleading and waiting for ...anything even a word from me but there was nothing coming out of my stupid mouth . i was in awe , confusion , trauma , whatever you want to name it .

" forget it ,it's my mistake i am sorry" he said in sad tone and was about to stand up and leave , when i grabbed his hand

" yes "

Donghae's pov

of course she wont say yes , she hated my guts and i don't blame her , i was a jerk before .i guess i'll just drop her home and try not to bother her anymore , let me suffer alone .

i was about leave , when she grabbed my hand "yes" she said yes , i am hearing right !! she did say yes and i can't believe it .

i pulled her up into my ambarce , i hugged her so hard .i was so happy and overwhelmed , she finally accepted me in her life and i couldn't ask for more .

" thank you y/n i promise i will never hurt you "

y/n pov

"i will never hurt you" he said ,and i hoped and prayed that he will keep his word , because i wasn't ready for another heart break yet , i said yes because simply i saw genuine love and care in his eyes , and i kinda of grow to like him too, just the way he is , i know what you are saying i hated him and blah blah , but remember he was kind to me in so many different ways that no one did before and i am not a thankless person .

he cupped my cheeks and kissed me slowly and passionately that i felt my head spinning and my knees were weak , he was so gentle sweet and addictive , he tasted good too , i was still in his room well at his balcony and it hit me , holy why didn't i think of it before!!

i gasped for air and broked his kiss " Donghae , you know we cant have right? " he looked at me rather confused at my weird statement

" what do you mean like never " his lips parted in shock y/n try to chose your words wisely the next time , he almost had a heart attack.i am awkward and weird but not to that extend , and i wanted a piece of that cake too you can't blame me .

i hit his chest " no idiot , i mean today "

"what made you think of that ?" he asked " well if being here with you ... in your room wasn't a reasons enough then i don't know what is" he laughed at my respon hard , smiling donghae was mesmerizing , i couldn't help but stare at him and smile.

we were on his bed our lips dancing together , and his tongue exploring my teroteries , his touch on my body sent me over the edge .

" can you at least stay with me tonight ?" he said in cute little voice , aww i didn't know you have that in you !! he was adorable like a cute puppy

"i need to get out of this dress first"

"i would be more than happy to help you" ert

" ya !! i mean i need to be in something more comfortable , give some of your clothes"

"no " he teased me

"ok i think i am gonna go now " and i faked that i was leaving , boy that's what you get when you try to tease me .

" wo wo wait , ok ok you can take my clothes " and i started laughing so hard at how sweet he looked .

after a shower , we just talked for hours and fall asleep , i started to see him for whom he is , he is not that cold and evil at all , maybe it was my fault also because i didn't take the time to try and make some effort to understand him and accept him , i was too scared to take a risk my prejedice was to strong . * * * * *

Donghae's pov

she looked like a sleeping baby, but she was mine now , she is too cute to be real , but she didn't trust me fully and i can see her point but still she accepted my presence and that's a first step. i want to hug her and never let go , that seems like the only thing what i been wanting to do lately , she opened her eyes slowly finding me staring at her already but she covered her face that had become red.

" good morning puppy"

" i am not a puppy !"

"yes you are "

she pouted and said "why didn't wake me up ? what times is ? i think i am late for work!!" and tried to reach for phone

" i didn't because you looked to good almost eatebel " she chuckled and looked at me and i pinched her cheek " and how dare you talk about work when you are in bed with you boss"

she put her hand on like in shock , her cheeks taking a pink color " oh don't remind me please i am already so embarrassed of myself "

"embarrassed !!!"

" yes , thinking about it makes me cringe !! just imagine how it would be when we are in the office "

y/n pov

he is being clingy and my heart is shaking , he look hot and with that raspy voice of his is too much to handle . his hand was on my waist , and the other was on my face pushing some strandels of hair behind my ear

" forget about the office , let's just enjoy this moment" and he slowly reached my lips with his , he kissed my lips and i closed my eyes , donghae knows how to kiss and how to take you to whole new universe with it , and i was lost in that univers . after few moment i had to break it cause one of us had to go to work and for sure that person was not him

* * * ** *

" what is someone sees us"

" so !! i can't give my assistant rid!! "

"yes you can if it wasn't the evil boss you are or were at least"

" i am a little offended here you know "

"what !! it's not like i am lying !"

" you've got a point " and he laughed

" we will have lunch together ok" here we go the "Donghae " that i know is back with that authoritative tone , i was wondering when he he will make a comeback !!

" no donghae we can't ! we can't be too obvious people will notice !"

"so !"

" so!! you won't be affected but all the lookes and the blem will be on me "

"don't be silly why would they blame you , plus i won't let anyone do anything like that to you" he was so sweet all day smiling at me and glancing , i swear even the other noticed but no one had the courage to point it out and i was shaking , he kept sending me messages and laughing at my reaction everytime my phone made that buzz sound , he was having too much fun that it made me wonder if this is really the donghae that we all know

 

"y/n" he called me !! i hope he wont doing anything stupid this time because Mr jung was there

" yes sire "

" get you things we have a meeting in 20 minut , Mr jung you need to finish this i need it ready by tomorrow, i don't think i will come back today , and elso talk with the design team and see what is taking them so long tell them if they finish in 2 days they will be all fired , do you understand" Mr jung shook his head and bowed then left

" Mr lee "

"humm" "you have only one meeting today at 10:30 " he lifted his head looking at me

" why you still here ? go get your thing we are leaving" the arrogant Donghae said.

--------

" what is it y/n"

he asked while driving his car

" nothing please pay attention to the road "

" you seems bothered what it is little puppy"

"i told you not to call me that and i am not upset "

"you're not gonna tell ma ? " and he tries to pinch my cheeks apparently he has a thing for them " ahh stop it !! anyway why did you speak to me like that "

" isn't you the one who told me not to be obvious !! woah y/n do you have deboule personally or what " i just pouted at him feeling embarrassed from my own clinginess , and he laughed so hard .

*******

"isn't that Lee Donghae"

" he is indeed , who is that with him "

"maybe they are having a meeting !"

" oh come on look at them they dont look like they are on a meeting , it looks more like a date to me" "that bastard on date i don't think so , unless she is a demon like him , you have no idea how evil he is ,i heard last year one of his team was so depressed that she went to mental health institute and she is still there "

" i don't think he is that bad , anyway isn't he engaged to his cousin or something "

" who ? you mean Lee mina !! "

"yes she is always telling this around that i though it's true "

"nah she is just obsessed with him , he is too melicious to be engaged to a human " and they laughed

******

we were eating and talking sometimes laughing , it was nice, but suddenly he started looking behind me and i can feel he became tense his fist clenched .

" what is it Donghae" he didn't say anything and kept his eyes on whatever was behind me like a hawk , i turned to find two gentlemen looking at us a talking obviously about us and i think he knows them

" Donghae look at me , it's ok , look at me baby" his eyes shift on me

" lets just leave ok , you don't need to talk to them or anything " and we left , he didn't say anything till we were in the care

" just relax ok , maybe they weren't talking about us "

"of course they were , anyway where do you wanna go , my place or your place "

" ya LEE DONGHAE !! " he smiled

" can you call me that again "

"lee donghae ?" " no the other one , when we were still inside , you called me baby"

did i !! aish i think i did , but it was so natural that i didn't even release it

" no i won't "

"ok my house it is"

"what !!! no no !! ok baby please " he laughed

" we are still gonna go to my place you know aishh i hate you

* * * * *