Rain

Secret Words

lee donghae pov

i was in my car few blocks from my office's building , it was raining heavily so i lifted my eyes from the paper i was checking to look at the rain , it looks amazing i love the rain it makes me relax , and suddenly i saw girl walking on the sidewalk wearing a midi skirt and a black coat battling  the wind and struggling  with her umbrella to keep it still and protect her from the heavy rain , for unknown reason i followed the girl with my eyes , when she reached an elderly women who was sheltering herself under the bus stop , she stopped and talked with her for a sec then she gave  her umbrella and held all her bags and helped her cross the street , then went back without her umbrella and disappeared  from my sight , her act of kindness was really sweet and considerate , the way she approached that grandma and help her without her asking for it , the way she gave up her only way of protection from the rain to a woman she clearly didn't know was touching and heartwarming in that cold day .

i was in the elevator far back and few people standing in front of me ,as it was early in the morning i didn't pay attention to whom was there though they did greet me when they get in but as usual i didn't pay them attention i was occupied with the contract that was in my hands , as i was reading the terms a woman walked in the elevator and her mid skirt catched my attention , it is the same girl who gave her umbrella to the elderly women moment earlier , i lifted my eyes to see her face , she was head to toe soaked in water  , it must've been hard to walk under  that rain , but who is this women, did she work here ? did she work for me ? i don't think i have seen her before .

as the elevator got emptier  and people  went to their designated floors , i get to see her face , and i didn't expect it to be the girl that replaced patricia yesterday , i didn't pay attention to her face yesterday , i usually don't give people who are no important any of my observant  care.she was shivering from cold her coat drent and her hair dripping little drops of water , she looked tired .she didn't see me behind her  or anyone as she only attend herself her arms wrapped around herself rubbing her arms attempting to give some heat to her now freezing body .                 we reached our floor and she got out first , and i followed her few steps behind , somehow i couldn't take my eyes off of her , she look like a puppy who get lost in a rainstorm seeking shelter .

i watched her the whole day from my office as she battled to keep working without showing her tiredness or getting sick body , she will get sick for sure after this , her hair dry now but her red nose was too swollen now that i can heare her sniff from my site here , i somehow felt for her .

" patrecia " 

y/n pov 

ohh here we go the devil is calling 

" yes sir " 

" i have a meeting in " he lifted his wrist looking at his watch " 15 min , you can take the rest of the day off " 

"but sire i have some work left to do " 

"no you can go "

oww thats .... not expected from the devil  !! is he getting nice !! 

" sir you won't be needing me in you meeting , i thought your asisten attended all the meeting with you" 

she did 

" no it's a personnel meeting , you can leave after i leave "

he said and grabbed his suitcase and left 

i was beyond relieve cause to be honest i was super tired and getting a super heavy cold by now , because i got wet this morning from the rain and i can feel my lungs getting heavier and blocked with mucus .ohh god i gonna get sick pretty bad .

but my joy was never completed as another devil came to my office , 

"hey y/n i have some doc for you to organize ,now come with me" 

"but ..." i couldn't finish my sentence and he walked away , and i had no choice but to fellow him , i can't disobey him , he is second in charge in this floor , damn it y/n when big devil was nice for once , his little devil came to ruin it for you .

i ended up staying there till 8.30 as the " some doc" turned out to be a work of months , damn you Mr jung it's true i am new here and i need to learn but make me your slave !! noooo.

8:30 every one went home and i am left here alone with a fever , a headache , a running nose and blocked lungs .i took some meds but it still hurt pretty bad .

Lee Donghae pov 

i went back to the office to finish some  work i had  as  left early today to let that puppy go home and get some rest cause she looked pretty bad , i don't know why i did it maybe because she reminded me of someone i don't know .

 as i walked to the office hall i was surprised to find her there still sitting in here desk working on her computer , what is she still doing here !! i told her to go home !! i walked slowly to reach her , she was putting on her earphones and nodding her head  cleary she was listening to some music , wait i know this song !!!

" what are you still doing here " 

she jumped from her site , it seems that i disturbed her i didn't mean to 

y/n pov

i jumped 3 feet in the air and felt my heart jump from my chest as he startled me , where the did he came from i didn't even sense him walking in or standing behind me .

" what are still doing here " 

" i - -i iwas organizing some files for Mr Jung he told me to , but it was quite a lot " 

" i believe i said you can go home !"

yes you did but the other didn't let me go so yeah i am stuck here 

" but Mr Jung didn't let me go he said he need this done by tmw "

his jaw clenched and he pressed his lips as he was a bit frustrated . i was coffing by now and my nose probably looked like a clown  , i had a bad fever and still in my clothes from the morning which they got dry wearing them  , but all i needed and could think about now was  something comfortable and warm to wear and nice hot cup of tea and sleep .

Mr lee walked to his office i can see him go through some files   on his office still standing  clearly upset about something. i went back to my computer hoping i can finish in an hour so i can go die .

after few  minutes he walked back holding his coat and suitcase .he stopped at my desk 

" come on you need to go now "

" but Mr lee i have to -"

i was cut off by his hand grabbing my wrist 

" get your things"

he said no more words and i was dragged behind him barely catching up to his pace as he walked kind of  fast you know the office walk , ughhh he is annoying ,he didn't have to drag me out i can go out by myself  .we stepped in the elevator and he pressed the parking lot botton  clearly not noticing that i am there and i need to get out at the first floor too , so i reached my finger to press my floor he spoke

"no" is all he said !! okay weirdo i guess i have to get back up after you get to the parking lot , such a pain in the !! i wish i can choke you right here right now .

 he was on his phone  and the sound of the elevator announced to us that we reached the parking lot , i was about to bow to him and say goodbye but he grabbed my wrist again and dragged me out 

" Mr lee i have to take the bus from the first floor , or there is something else you need ? " 

that was stupid  to say 

he opened the passenger site and guide me inside more of like shoved in there , i  was beyond shocked , shock is not the right word to describe this  i sincerely believed that it was some kind of prank .

he sat on driver site and started car without looking at me and with a face as cold as ice he said 

" you are sick , you should've went home when i told you to" 

ok now i was really speechless , blown away , a whole group of cats ate my tongue all you can say , is this Mr lee devil talking now !! did he hit his head or something , i don't think he is sober , he must be druk , i mean this is impossible .

i wanted to say something , anything maybe how do you know that i was sick or why do you care at all , but nah my brain couldn't make that decision to tall my mouth to move and make that sound , i was stiffen like a statue 

as we drove off to the road i could only look ahead , i wanted to turn my head and look at him but i froze , completely froze 

then he spoke 

" where do you live " 

his sudden words make my head turn at him finally i could see his face ,i gave him my address 

" but its ok you can drop me at any bus stop i can take it from there " 

after few sec  he indeed stopped , but not at bus station but .... at pharmacy , holly molly mother AF  what is going on !!

he came back with a small bag of med and he put it in my hand without saying a word .

finally i was at my humble and few rain storm from almost falling apart  apartment , yeah it was pretty bad . i thanked him politely and left , and he drove away leaving me in complete awe and disbelief.

ok y/n baybe he was being a gentleman those rich guys tend to be  like this right !! no they don't  , they are all human demon wanting to the life of the working middle classes like me , i know better !! or they are boys all they want is to take your body as one of their many toys .then what the hell is wrong with they guy haa!

i couldn't think about it more as i was dead tired and fall asleep without realising. 

*