Donghae

Secret Words

 

excuse me !! what did you just say !! i drove you crazy !! haha man you are the her ok !! bringing me to this ing gala which still i don't understand why i came , dragging me all night bragging about your all famouse freinds talking to them all night no giving a damn about me dying and freezing beside you !! who is the one that drove the other crazy haa !!

" what do you mean Mr Lee ? "

"i mean i .... lets just have dinner "

again !! whoa man you are crazy for sure 

but to be honest with myself i did panic at his words , i knew exactly what he meant by that , Donghae was acting weird around me and i am not some stupid teenage girl who doesn't know what she want or what she feels , i know exactly what he wanted .but .... i didn't want anything to do with him ,

i was not ready for that kind of feeling .... for that attention in my life 

i have to fight to survive , i only count on myself i always did 

we went to the same place of the other day , it was cool and relaxing .he ordered everything which was a lot of food and it  made me a little uncomfortable .

" you should move from that apartment , it is dangerous for you" 

" i wish i could , maybe in the future "

he took a sip from his drink and looked at me 

" i am not suggesting it , i am telling you  to move " 

ok Mr arrogant , i can't because  i can't afford it 

" but Mr lee i told you , financially i cant " i said with a sharp tone as if stating  facts that are already known .

sight " it's already taken care of by the company you will move in 2 days "  

 everything happens in two days with this guy !! wait what did you say !! he is gonna makes me move , hell to the no ! lee donghae whatever you are thinking now , don't  ! this whole liking or crushing or just wanting to get in my pants or whatever has to stop . i can't take it anymore .

my eyes shot daggers at him he didn't expect it , i was furious mad at that moment , what did he exactly think i am , some kind of gold digger ! 

" i am sorry Mr lee i can't except this , thank you though" i grabbed my purse and just left , he was shocked and frozen from my sudden action .

i walked out of the restaurant to the main street , it was freezing cold , i tried to compose myself and look for a taxi. asuden hand grabbed my forearm and turned me 

" don't you ever leave like that again " his eyes were on fire and his voice deep and  frightening , i was scared .

he kept holding my arme glaring at me and i could feel my mouth dry. until his car came in front of us , he opened the door and helped me in , now my head was blank i couldn't think of anything 

he put that car on gear like he was murdering it with all his force and anger , taking it all on that poor acceleration pedal .

he slammed the wheel several times cursing under his teeth ,not giving me a single look or word , he was furious 

we drove for like 20 minut out of the city , i didn't know where  he was going .

we stopped in the middle of nowhere . he closed his eyes and leaned his back into his seat breathing hard like he was composing or containing himself or holding from doing something.he opened his eyes and turned his face to me , his eyes rather looked soft  , i have never seen this look on his face  .

" y/n just do what i told you ok , move from that goddamn apartment , i just can't imagine you getting hurt in  that scary neighborhood " 

" okey " is all i could came up with 

he started the car again and we continued on  that road out of the city , where is he going now 

" Mr lee -"

"just call me Donghae ok "

"D-Donghae where are you going now , the city is far behind us now " 

" you gonna see" he is a man of few words but  just with me !! ughh

we reached this lovely small villa in the woods just behind some little village i don't know its  name .

" come on , dont worry i am not gonna eat you " 

" but Mr L- i mean Donghae i need to get back to my house !! " i said  angry 

" tmw is weekend  and plus i wanted to come her from the start and we were already out of city i couldn't go all the way back just to drop you" 

my jaw tightened and my fist was ready to attack in any second i wanted to punsh the hell out of his beautiful face . such an idiot you could've dropped me when we were there or didn't pick at all when i walked of the restaurant .

" come on you gonna freeze to death if you stay here you know !" 

i had no choice but to go inside with him.

the house was absolutely nice and warm , i could never imagine a cold person like him owns a warm house like this .

" you can take that room , it has everything you need if you wanna have a bath , i will be in that room " which was just across the hall frome mine .

i could use a bath really bad i am not gonna lie , so i did and let all the fatigue of the day flew away. to my surprise i found some of his clothes on my bed when i came out of the shawor . aish i hate these cute gestures of his . 

i went out to the living room the light were turned down so much that only strong one came from the fireplace , and he was sitting there on the couch with a glass of wine in his hand.i went there with small hesitant steps and he smiled as soon as he saw me coming ,i sat beside  him but far enough to avoid any kind of contact just to be safe .he poured another glass of wine and gave it to me .

i wasn't much of a drinker but i took it 

"  so tell be a bit about yourself " 

"like what" 

"where did go to school ?where  did you come from ? your parents " 

" i am an orphan "

" oh i am sorry i didn't mean to " 

and we were in silente for a moment then i spoke 

"look Mr - donghae  why are you doing this " 

he looked rather confused his brow furrowed 

" doing what ? " 

" this " i gustred at the house " the dress , the gala , the dinner everything "

" you are my assistant " he said in enecent voice taking another gulp of his drink , he was drinking rather fast 

" and you did this to all your previous assistants?? " i questioned him 

he looked straight at my eyes and i could see admiration and care there 

" no i don't " 

"then why you are doing it to me "

" listen i am just trying to make a living here ok.i don't want any trouble or drama, i am not a gold digger and i don't want anyone in pants anytime soon , i am really  just doing my job the best i can and trying to survive this ing life " oops i snapped at him !!

he listen in silence watching every muscle in my body and my face tense as i was almost yelling at him . when i finish my statement of the century he just  stared a blunt expression on his face i couldn't read him . and then he ... he just kissed me .

Donghae's pov 

she looked tempting her hair still wet and she didn't give damn  about it , she was wearing my shirt and pants , the light of the fire reflecting on her beautiful skin , her eyes glowing , she is making me think of thing i shouldn't be thinking of .

i don't know why i brought her here , i just couldn't let her stay another second in that shady neighborhood . 

she snapped at me telling me that she is not interested in anyway and she doesn't give a damn about my money , gosh he looks even hotter now . i didn't even realize how and why but the next thing i did was grabbing her from her waist toward me and kissing her with all my heart .she was shocked and didn't return the kiss , i stopped and looked at her pleading then went back to kiss her and  this time she did kiss back , she tasted like heaven just as i imagined to be .

the kiss turned into a makeout and i couldn't stop , so it was natural that wanted more , i wanted her all to be mine tonight, as i was kissing her neck i went to her ears kissing her earlobe and i whispered to her 

"lets go to my room kitten" 

but at that moment she looked like something hit her , her eyes winded and she pushed me .

" no _no i cant " is all she said and run to her room.

i was sad and disappointed i thought she liked it but apparently she didn't  

what have you done to me y/n 

*

*