Always Burning For You

Ruthless

I remembered this place thoroughly.. I came here that day.. the day I married Baekhyun. I felt so suffocated with everyone congratulating, smiling and hugging me like we'd known each other for our whole life but it wasn't the case. They were just acting that way because of Baekhyun.

I sat against the same tree, sighing I looked around the place. Everyone around me was smiling, walking around with their partners and here I was leaning against the same tree, thinking how my life got so messed up. 

flashback 

I was looking around for Baekhyun, I was bored out of my mind in this god damn party but couldn't find him anywhere. 

"Did you see my dear husband?" I asked Chanyeol sarcastically and he chuckled at my sarcasm. 

"No sweetheart I haven't" he replied, amused when I groaned in annoyance. 

"Why? Are you missing him already?" he asked with a smug look on his face. 

"Hahaha.. Not funny!!" I glared at him "I want to go home already. This party, these people... everything is suffocating" I pouted. 

He pinched my cheeks laughing "Our adorable Hera". 

"Ya.. I'm serious. I'll ran away from him someday if he kept disappearing like this" I placed my hands on my waist to look bossy "and you're going to take care of my brother. Got it?" I said, narrowing my eyes. 

"Whatever you say my lady" he bowed dramatically and I laughed. "You go to freshen up. I'll look for your dear husband" he said, before walking away. 

I shook my head smiling before going to washroom but my steps halted when I heard voices there.. 

"Seriously you're a pain in . Do you know that?" I atonce recognized the voice and peeked there. My eyes widened as I watched Baekhyun leaning against the wall, trapping a woman in between his arms. "Say something" he punched the side wall and I jumped on my place. 

I covered my mouth with hands to stop myself from making any noise as I watched the scene before me. 

"I'm a married woman. What do you want me to say?" other woman replied and Baekhyun stepped back, face palming himself and I saw a glimpse of girl's face. 

Taeyeon? Our client's wife? 

"You were pushed in this marriage" Baekhyun turned to her again and cupped her face "Divorce him.. Let's be together" 

My heart clenched at his words. 

"Baekhyun you're crazy. I can't do that. I've come to love him now. He's too good and caring.. I can't" she tried to make him understand but Baekhyun grabbed her shoulders, pulling her closer to him. 

"You're mine. You got it. You can't love someone else" he shook her body as Taeyeon started crying. 

"Let me go" she shrugged his hands off, ready to walk away but Baekhyun atonce held her hand, pushing her against the wall he kissed her. 

Tears streamed down my cheeks as pain became unbearable for me. He.. He was in love with someone else. My husband was.. 

Baekhyun received a hard slap from Taeyeon as she pushed him away "Don't ever do that" She glared at him before leaving the place. 

I hid in corner, placing myself against the wall as I tried to control my sobbing but tears won't stop. 

I realized something that night. Something which told me everything. I knew by then, Byun Baekhyun was not the one for me. He was always going to hurt me at the end of the day. 

flashback ends

I exhaled a strong breath as I closed my eyes. I didn't know why I'd this strong urge to leave him. I just didn't want to see him ever. I had so many questions. 

If he loved someone else why not marry her? 
Media wasn't invited in wedding. Hell they didn't even know about wedding. Just rumours, then why did he marry me? 
What was I to him? 

I held my head in my hands, groaning. I was having headache with everything. Why my life had to be like this? 

"Mam" my breath hitched when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and to my horror Kris, my one of bodyguards, was standing there looking down at me. "Please come home" 

"I don't want to" I huffed, standing up, ready to leave but his next words stopped me. 

"Mam.. Sir is in car watching us. You're not getting away from him. Please mam come with us, I don't want to force you" he said nervously, staring at me. 

I could see guilt in his eyes but it didn't matter. At the end of day, he was going to be Baekhyun's dog. I sighed, rolling my eyes I went by his side, knocking my shoulder with his in anger. "I'm sorry" I heard him whisper but ignored it. 

Nobody's apology was going to change things so why bother? Right? 

I sat inside the car silently, not even glancing at the devil sitting beside me. I could feel anger radiating off his body but he could go to hell for all I care. 

He was jerk! 

"Home" he said and driver started the engine. His voice has always been calm irrespective of his inner turmoil. No wonder he was successful. 

When we arrived home, he stepped out of the car and came to my side. He grabbed my wrist and started dragging me inside like I wasn't human. 

I hissed in pain at his strong grip "Let go. You're hurting me" I yelled, struggling to get free but I guess he'd some ear problem because he didn't stop there. 

He kept dragging me until we reached our bedroom. He threw me on bed and I clenched my hands in fist before turning my face to him "What the hell?" 

"What the hell?" he hissed, his calm composer long forgetten. I could see hia ear turning red as he took calculative steps towards me. 

I dragged myself away from him on bed, scared as hell. "What? I wan..wanted to go out" I stammered, looking away. 

"Shut up. Shut up" he yelled, making me go deaf. 

"Geez stop with yelling. I can hear you" I told him, rolling my eyes. Be strong Hera. Don't let him walk all over you! 

He held my arm dragging me down. I stand on my feet glaring at him "What? I'm not a dog. Stop pushing me around" I barked out. 

"Why did you run away? Wait! How dare you run away?" he asked, tightening his hold on my elbows. 

"Because I didn't want to live with you" I glared at him "Get lost". 

"How dare you run away from me?" he asked, this time calmly. His calmness was what scared me right now. 

"Just let me be" I hung my head low as I tried to get free again but much to my dismay I wasn't that strong. 

"Answer me" he shouted atonce, scaring the daylights out of me. My heart started beating wildly as his blue eyes stared at me, full of anger. 

(I like Baekhyun's eyes blue 😍) 

"Because I saw you with another woman last night" I shouted back. I expected him to release me or feel something but he just smirked. 

"Jealous.. Are we?" 

"Jealous" I huffed. "I'm more curious dear husband. Why marry me when you'd someone else? Oh wait she's married. Right?" I mocked him but it didn't faze him a bit. 

He still had that smug look on his face "I married you.. Maybe because you've got a nice body to ". 

My face turned red in embarrassment and anger as I struggled more. I just wanted to slap him hard. " you" I hissed. "Even media wasn't there. Why marry me? It wasn't like anyone would've known that your bride to be stood you up?" I asked. 

"I needed to get marry sooner or later. It doesn't matter who the girl was and.. you happened to mess with me. Couldn't let you go that easily" he told me smirking. 

I bet my arms will have bruises tomorrow. "You're a jerk" I told him. 

"Thanks for the compliment Passerotto mio" he said in Italian. He has always been fluent in Italian, don't even ask me how, while me? I didn't even understand a word he just said. He let go of my arms but before I could caress them to release some pain. 

He held my hand pulling me closer "Now are you ready for your punishment" he murmured as his lips caught mine in a deep kiss and his hands let go of my hand to hold my waist tightly as I shut my eyes tightly. "Ho bisogno di te" 

"I guess you're enjoying your punishment" he whispered as he moved his lips to my neck but he didn't make any contact, his breath hovered over my pulse point and my breath quickened. He tightened his grip on my waist and dropped an open mouth kiss on the skin between my ear and my jaw line. I let out a deep moan. I could hear him chuckling as he murmured "Ho saziato la mia sete alla fontana dei tuoi baci"

I atonce became conscious of my actions as I pushed him back hard. He stumbled back laughing before smirking at me proudly "So naive.." 

"Go to hell" I hissed, averting my gaze. I could feel my cheeks reddened as my body was still going through after effect. Just ing Great! 

"We're in hell darling" he smiled before walking away, while I stand there, still trying to get myself together after his kisses. 

Byun Baekhyun was going to be death for me! 

I hope wait was worth it. Please please vote and comment.... ❤️

Passerotto mio - my little bird

Ho bisogno di te - I need you

Ho saziato la mia sete alla fontana dei tuoi baci - I quenched my thirst at your fountain of kisses.