You're mine

Ruthless

Flashback

"Here is all the information about your work. This is Boss's schedule. Don't mess up. It's your first day.. You won't want to loose the job" Ms. Rose handed me a bunch of files "Right?"

I stared at the files in my hand and white paper with today's schedule, with amusement. It was going to be a tough job. "I'll do my best" I nodded at her.

"You have to.. either say goodbye to this job. Boss is really scary when it comes to work. Please take care of yourself" she patted my shoulder, smiling.

"I'll.. Thank you" I bowed to her before taking my seat in my small office. I started reading the files, Rose handed me few minutes ago, to gather enough information about my work.

Just then, office landline started ringing. I picked up atonce, ready for orders "Office now!" I heard Baekhyun yelling. He even hung up the call before I could utter a word.

Scary boss! 

I took a deep breath and headed to his office, only to see him coming out. He opened his black blazer and threw it on me. Oh how much I wanted to shout at him for his ill manners!

Rose gave me a thumbs up as I passed by her side. I only nodded, grumbling. He was really ignorant. He didn't even look in my direction!

I peeked a little. He was a good looking guy. Wait! Who was I kidding? He was freaking hot!  'Stop ogling your boss' I scolded myself, mentally. 

As we went into elevator, I stood beside him in silence. He kept scrolling through tabloid, while I pretended to not even exist.

"Name?" I heard his calm voice and my head snapped up to glance at him. Did he ask me that? But he wasn't looking at me, he was still into his tabloid. 

"Z. Hera" I murmured. 

"Give him some good beating.. Bastard tried to fool me" I heard him say and frowned. What? 

"Sir, I don't understand" I cleared my throat awkwardly. What was he talking about? Did he not know about his secretary replacement? I was new. He wasn't taking me as his old secretary. Was he? 

" I'll talk to you later.. No.. It's my dumb secretary who doesn't know, a device called Bluetooth exist in this world" his gaze shifted to me, to give his intense glare. 

Bluetooth? 

Oh ! Why didn't I notice? He was talking on phone! I lowered my eyes in embarrassment. I wanted this earth to swallow me up right now. 

"I'm sorry sir" my voice was small as I bowed him multiple times to show my sincerity but it made him even more angry. 

He was like a girl on her period! 

"Ya! What are you doing?" he shouted in frustration before stepping out of elevator. "Dumb!" 

I rolled my eyes at him and followed him silently to wherever he was going. He stopped outside a room and stretched his arms wide in both direction. 

What was he doing? 

Was it some kind of method to reduce his nervousness before attending a meeting? 

He kept standing like that for a minute, spreading his arms wide like a flying bird before sighing. His hands fell by his sides as he turned around with an annoyed expression on his face. 

What did I do now? 

"You.. Who interviewed you for this job?" he pointed his finger at me, groaning.

"Sir..Can you please use words more? It'd make my work easy. I don't understand your needs right now. I'm new but I promise I'll do better. Give me some time to understand you" I told him before bowing my head. 

"Very Well" he turned his back to me "Help me with that blazer you've in your arms" he muttered before spreading his arms wide. 

My eyes popped out before a smile appeared on my face. I shook my head at his lazy, prince behaviour. I helped him with his blazer before stepping back. 

"I hope I won't have to fire you anytime soon" he glanced at me before straightening up. "Let's get over with this" with that he went inside, what looked like a conference room, with me hot on heels. 

Flashback ends

The second I gained consciousness, I felt immense pain in my back. My eyes opened to see a strange surrounding, as I sat up. 

Where was I? 

The events of previous day hit me like a ton of bricks. So, it wasn't a nightmare but a ing reality! I was married? I atonce held my hand to stare at the beautiful diamond ring I was wearing. 

I bit my lip and threw my head back at door in frustration. I closed my eyes tightly as last night's episode played in my head. Did I really kneel him in..? 

"You got to be kidding me" my face paled at the thought of seeing him. He won't kill me? Right? I wanted to live for my little brother! 

My throat felt soar. I wanted water but the fear of seeing Baekhyun didn't let me move. "You'll have to face him, today or tomorrow.. You live with him" I muttered to myself before standing up. 

My legs felt like jelly as I held the door for support. I unlocked the door slowly and peeked out. No one was outside, so I tiptoed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out a water bottle. I gulped hungrily, as I've not had water in years. When my throat smoothed a little, I placed the bottle at counter and turned to walk away. 

"Hey secretary" I heard someone and froze on my spot before facing the person. "What did you do on your first night that Baekhyun has to call me to fulfill his hunger" she smirked at me. 

My heart clenched at her words. So, he couldn't keep it in his pants for even one night. He was already around on the day of marriage. 

"I just didn't give him what he wanted.. You know" I crossed my arms and glared at her "I don't around like you, so he must have called you". 

Her face turned red in anger as she lunged towards me, almost attacking me but a voice stopped her. That voice made me tremble too. 

"Don't you lay a hand on her" he said, as he strolled towards me. He stared me up and down, making me feel uncomfortable. 

"Whatever" his ex girlfriend, rolled her eyes before leaving the house. 

I couldn't look at him, so I moved my gaze to the ground. "Look at me" his voice was calm but it held a threatening command. 

I straightened up myself before shifting my gaze to him. "What?" I bit out. Great going Hera! You do have a death wish dear! 

"I was high on drugs last night, I didn't know what I was doing" he walked to me and held my chin up with his fingers. "I'm not a . I only take willing or beautiful women to bed. You don't fit in any category".

My mouth fell open in disbelief. And here I thought he was apologizing! I pushed him back "You need to get in this thick head of yours that I don't want you either" 

"What if I want you?" his face was blank but his eyes held a challenge. A look that say 'dare you say no to me'. 

"I don't care what you want" I grumbled. "You can go and yourself". 

"I've plenty of women to sweetheart" he leaned in to whisper in my ear "And I know you'll be one of them soon" he ran his nose against my skin, leaving goosebumps "Don't you dare pull that martial arts on me again, either I'll make sure to use yours legs wisely" he added while leaving a wet kiss on my cheeks. I shuddered at the contact and felt him smirking against her lips. 

"Sto per divorarti cara mia" My breath hitched as he moved back to stare deep into my eyes "someday" his eyes stared down at me for a while before his face disappeared from my sight.

He left me standing there, speechless! 

Vote and comments 👻❤️

Sto per divorarti cara mia - I'm going to devour you my darling.