The Runaway Bride

Ruthless

I can never get tired of writing, thinking about Byun Baekhyun..😚 Enjoy the another story of Baekhera and be kind enough to leave comments.. 

Thank you ❤️

Byun Baekhyun was the masterpiece made by God himself. He was brilliant, smart, interesting, cold ruthless.. in short a perfect definition of a business tycoon


I watched him as he wore his black blazer to complete his groom look. He knew he was a handsome guy, girls threw themselves at him.

"Deal with Mr. Lee" he shifted his eyes to me through mirror. I nodded immediately and dialled the Mr. Lee's number.

The guy couldn't leave his business even on his wedding day. I tried to convince Mr. Lee on our prices but he was being stubborn. I could feel my boss staring at me.

I shook my head, signalling him about Mr. Lee's stubbornness. He gave me a look.. a look that totally said, 'convince him or leave the job'.

Bastard.

He knew this job was important for me and my brother. I'd no parents and it was only me and my brother. I was fulfilling his wishes, fee and dream to live his life fully. 

"Mr Lee" I said calmly, still staring at Baekhyun. "You want to do business with us, not the other way around. So, I suggest you should know your limits while dealing with our company".

Baekhyun stared at me, amused. He knew I was gambling this very moment. If my threatening technique didn't work, and we loose our deal with Mr. Lee, I was doomed for good. He'd fire me at the spot. 

My heart stopped for a moment before I heard Mr. Lee's answer. My frown turned into a victory smile as he bowed down to our demands. 

I knew Baekhyun know the result, because he turned around and resumed his work. I sighed in relief. 

I still had my job. 

I and Baekhyun never exchanged much words. He'd order me my work through mails or sometimes face to face but nothing much. Even after working 2 years with him, I knew only one thing about him.. He was a cold businessman. 

He has ruined companies with snap of fingers, fired his workers without giving a second thought. 

"Hey.. Hera" someone wrapped arm around me. I glanced up to see Chanyeol, Baekhyun's best friend grinning at me. "This guy still troubling you on his wedding day". 

I looked away awkwardly, not knowing what to say. I wasn't supposed to curse my boss in front of him. Or should I? 

"Stop flirting with my secretary, Chanyeol" Baekhyun told Chanyeol, smirking. "You're better than that". 

I hung my head low and my grip on the folder I was holding tightened. How cruel of him? Insulting me in front of his friend. I wanted to punch this guy right now so badly. 

"Shut up Baekhyun.. She's beautiful" Chanyeol squeezed my shoulder in comforting manner. I looked up at him, greatful. 

"Whatever....File?" he wrenched his hand toward me and I stepped out of Chanyeol's arms to give him file. 

He signed the deal and dismissed me. I bowed to him and Chanyeol before leaving his room. I rolled my eyes as I muttered every curse, I could remember at the moment.
...................

I was passing by corridor, when I heard someone's choking sound. Someone was....crying ?

I focused my gaze on the door. Bride's room? I stopped right in front of door and knocked. I didn't know why but I wanted to make sure bride was alright and happy.. Maybe because she was my boss's bride to be.

I opened the door slowly and saw Amira, the bride to be. Her white gown spread on bed, while she was still laying on ground, crying her eyes out.

"Amira" I approached her carefully. Her eyes widened at my sight. She immediately sat up, wiping her tears away. "Are you okay?"

"I'll get ready right away.. Please don't say anything" she told me, holding my hands. Her hands were shaking terribly.

Goodness.. What happened to her?

"Amira.. You can trust me.. Tell me what's wrong? Should I call Baekhyun..?" I asked her. Even though, I never called him by his name but with Amira.. I let it slipped.

"No no no" her grip on my hands tightened. "Please.."

"What?" I frowned.

"Help me!" she fell on her knees and I unconsciously sat beside her. "Help me.."

"Amira?" my own eyes filled with tears as I saw her shaking body. She was terrified.

"Let.. Le..et me go" my body froze, hearing her words. She was not asking me that.. Right?  "Help me.. I don't want to marry Baekhyun.. I love someone else".

Automatically, my hands slipped away from hers. She was asking me to commit suicide. Baekhyun would kill me in slowest way possible.

"I know you're a kind girl.. Help me" her hands fell on her side as she cried. My heart clenched at her sight. No no... I was not going to do that..

Or

Was I?
...................

My body shook with fear as Baekhyun threw another thing on floor. He was mad. Totally mad!

"Baekhyun calm down.. We would find her" Suho, his elder brother told him but he only glared at everyone.

"Calm down?" his voice was unpredictability low "You're asking me to calm down" he nodded his head to himself as he placed his hands on couch.

"Baekhyun" Chanyeol called his attention but Baekhyun was busy glaring at floor.

"Hera.." my body jumped, hearing his dark voice. It was first time he called me by my name. He used to call me by 'ya' 'you' or nothing at all.

And I knew, was about to happen.

"Yes.. Sir" I stepped out, keeping my head down. I couldn't look at him. I was afraid.

"You chose this location.. Right? Everyone here won't dare to deceive me but you..." my heart stopped beating as he started taking steps towards me. 

"You knew everything, every path about this place. You knew where guards are.. You knew from where someone could go unnoticed. You were in charge.. You'd sharp memory..you helped her escape" he concluded calmly.

I shut my eyes tightly as tears slipped through them. I was biting my lip in fear.. He was going to fire me.

"Irene" he shouted for the girl, standing beside Suho. His sister in law.

"What is it?" Irene looked back and forth between us. My body was trembling with anxiety. I didn't know what Baekhyun was thinking.

"Take Hera to bride's room. Get her ready for altar.. You've 30 minutes" he grumbled.

My head shot up as a gasp escaped from me. What was he saying..?

"No" I said under my breath as I stepped back. I couldn't marry him. I didn't want to marry him. I was ready to get fired but getting married to him.. A big no!!

"You have no right to say.." he glared at me. "Now" he stared at Irene. Irene held my hand but I shrugged it off. I looked around for help.. Chanyeol? Suho? His other friends but everyone turned their eyes away. 

"I don't want to marry you" I shouted. Baekhyun took a deep breath before smirking.

He held my jaw, almost painfully "You shouldn't have helped her.. Now I don't want to get insulted in front of people right outside.. So. Get. Ready" he let go of my face and turned away.

"You can't do this to me.. I don't owe you anything.. You can fire me for all you want" I told him, almost yelling.

"You do have a brother.. What's his name again? Sehun? High school student.. He must be on his way to home right now" he turned around to face me. He stared at me darkly, almost giving me shiver. 

"Please" I fell on my knees in front of me. "Don't do this to me"

"Come on.. Don't struggle" Irene helped me stand up as she took me away from him.
...............

"I'll love you with all of my heart" I said, staring at his handsome face. He was smiling.

Ofcourse he'd. His marriage was going to make headlines tomorrow. Everyone was suspecting him to marry Amira, the heir of Park group.

Now that he was marrying me, news reporters will have more to write. How we fell in love? How we secretly dated all this time?? Blah blah..Thank goodness there were no reporters here right now.. I wouldn't have survived them without breaking down. 

Only family and friends were gathered here and they are trusted enough to keep their mouth shut. 

"Do you accept Byun Baekhyun as your husband?" I heard priest ask. My voice stuck in my throat as I choked on my air. I'd so many dreams about marriage.. I never thought I'd get married like this.

The tight grip on my arm, shook me out of my thoughts. He was smiling at me, sickly. 

" I do" I whispered and sealed my fate with his, a ruthless businessman, who only see life as profit and loss. 

Moreover, he was going to make my life living hell. He was going to take his revenge on me in every way possible. 

My hands grabbed his shirt tightly as he pressed his lips on mine. My eyes were closed tightly and lips sealed. I was not going to open up to him. I was not going to bow down to him. 

BUT 

My current thoughts flew out of window, when he squeezed my , making me gasp. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, making me feel lightheaded. 

Was he trying to make out in front of all these people? Or it was his way to embarrass me! 

I was almost gasping for much needed oxygen, when he pulled away from me. He took me in his arms as I struggled to stand properly. 

A loud cheer erupted from crowd as everyone screamed in happiness 'once more.. Once more'. I bit my lip to not let myself cry as I kept my head on his shoulder. 

"Welcome to my life Hera.." I felt shivers ran down my body in fear "I'll make sure you regret every moment of this pathetic life of yours" he pulled me away and caressed my cheeks. 

He smirked and kissed me again, almost taking my breath away again before pulling away. His eyes roamed down my body and leaned in to whisper " You're not that bad looking.. But I'll stick with hoes for now.. Get yourself in shape soon". 

With that he grabbed my hand as we went through people, everyone congratulating us, telling us how much they were happy, how much luck I was..? 

Only if they knew.. I married the devil himself! 

Vote and comments are most welcomed.. ❤️
Let's welcome our beautiful couple.. Baekhera..