You have no heart

Ruthless


My eyes fluttered open and I stretched like a cat to overcome my laziness. I looked around but Baekhyun was nowhere to be found. He must have left for work already.

It'd been a week, we hardly talked and I was glad we didn't because everytime we talk, we end up fighting. I didn't want troubles. 

Argh!! What was I supposed to do today? I groaned in frustration before making my way to washroom to freshen up. After a taking a long, comfortable bath, I decided to read some novel but my plan got cancelled when unexpected guests entered into the house. 

"Hey" I smiled for the first time in a week, when I saw Suho and Irene sitting on couch. "How are you?" Irene came and hugged me warmly while Suho patted my shoulder. 

"I'm not dead.. yet" I grinned sheepishly to which they both laughed. 

"We're glad you're alright" Suho said and Irene nodded. "We were worried about you" 

"I'm fine. Thanks for the concern" I bowed dramatically as they both laughed. 

"Okay ladies.. You two talk. I've to go" Suho waved at us, bidding his goodbye. I waved back, smiling. 

"I've so much to ask you" taking my hand Irene pulled me down on couch with her "How's he treating you?" 

"We don't talk much but it's going fine between us" I shrugged, playing with my fingers. 

"What do you do all day? I mean don't you get bored here?" Irene exclaimed and I pouted. 

"He doesn't let me go out" I grumbled "He thinks of me like a wild rabbit that has to be put on lease" I huffed in annoyance. 

Irene chuckled and I stared at her in disbelief "I'm sorry.. It's just.. your words are damn funny" 

"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes, laughing playfully. "But I seriously want to go out" 

"Your wedding news has already shook the media and business world.. Maybe he's concerned about your safety" Irene suggested. 

"Concerned my . He just don't want to see me happy" I told her as she rubbed my arms to calm me down. 

"How about we go for shopping?" Irene asked and I jumped in excitement, nodding my head "Okay.. Calm down. Let me ask my dear brother in law first". 

I lost all my excitement hearing her words. I was sure Baekhyun would not allow me to go out. He enjoyed making my life miserable. Jerk! 

"He didn't agree. Did he?" I looked at Irene who was biting her lower lip nervously. I sighed "I knew he won't.. He's the biggest jerk.." 

"Hey hey.. He agreed" my eyes widened at her words "I was just teasing you" she grinned. 

"Jinja (seriously)?" she nodded and I screamed in joy. 

Finally I was getting out of this hell! 
....................... 

"Thanks for today" I hugged Irene tightly. It was 2.00pm but apparently Baekhyun hadn't had his lunch, so he asked Irene to drop me at workplace, from where we were supposed to go for lunch together. 

Weird. Wasn't it? 

But maybe Baekhyun wanted to show media that we were really together. Now that our wedding news was out, he must be going nuts, thinking about how to made it seem real. 

"It was nothing. I myself enjoyed with you" Irene grinned, as she broke the hug "Now go before your dear husband loose his mind". 

"Like I care" I huffed. 

"He's a nice guy, just.. I don't know how to say this but give him some time" she told me, awkwardly and I nodded. 

I watched as she drove away before turning my attention back to the company building. Here, I worked for 2 years, and Baekhyun threw me out in 2 seconds. 

I took a deep breath when I saw him coming out of the building, dressed in business suit. So much for a lunch date! 

........................ 

"God dammit.. Why did I even agreed with you" Baekhyun huffed, looking around. I also could feel eyes on us. 

When he asked me where I wanted to have lunch, I suggested company's Cafeteria. I missed food there but Baekhyun was CEO of the company, so it must be awkward for him to have lunch with other employees in Cafeteria. 

But me.. I was loving every moment of it. I was enjoying his uncomfortable situation. Serves him right! 

"You eat like a pig" Baekhyun commented and I threw my spoon down, glaring at him. "What? Just clearing the facts" he grinned evilly. 

I smirked and stood up from my chair "I'm sorry baek. I'm sorry I upset you" I pouted adorably while Baekhyun frowned, clearly confused. 

"It's okay.. Sit down" Baekhyun muttered, as he must have felt people's attention towards us. 

"Come on sweetheart.. Forgive me. Tell me you love me" I sing song, smirking at Baekhyun's pissed off face.. Oh only if looks could kill.

"I said it's okay Hera" He smiled through teeth, holding my hand tightly as he tried to pull me down on my chair.. 

"First tell me you love me. Only then, I'll know you forgive me" I told him, innocently and everyone around us go awe. I smirked at him as he fumed in anger. 

"I'm telling you.. Stop this nonsense right now" he hissed and face palm himself. Everyone around us were cheering.. Who won't be excited to see their cold boss, going down on his knees in front of his wife? 

That would be a highlight of the day! 

"Jagiya.." I pouted, kissing his cheek purposely. He sighed.

"Fine darling" the calmness in his voice lowered my confidence "Listen up everyone" people who were cheering us went silent atonce "I love this pretty lady very much and the fact that she's my wife makes me feel lucky" he smiled, a fake smile. 

People clapped around us, while my palm started sweating with nervousness. I was afraid of Baekhyun.. his mind games were something I was never a fan of! 
...................... 

I didn't dare to say anything as we entered in the house. Baekhyun was unexpectedly calm but I could still feel anger radiating out of him. 

"Raven" he shouted out of nowhere, making me jump in fear. "Come here right now". 

Soon, our cook, Raven rushed towards Baekhyun, bowing to him before clasping her hands in  front of her. I could see that the poor lady was scared. But why would Baekhyun call her out? 

"You're fired" Baekhyun told her, calmly. Raven suddenly fell on her knees in front of him, while I gasped in surprise. 

"Why?" I exclaimed, glaring at him but he kept his casual look in place. 

"Sir, please forgive me if I did any mistake" Raven started crying as she sat on her knees in front of him but he didn't bulge.

He was just staring at her, blankly

"You did a good job Raven. I've no complaints against you" he shrugged, nonchalantly. 

My mouth fell opened in surprise "Then why are you firing her?" I asked him. 

"Because of you" he told me  raising his eyebrows. My eyes furrowed in confusion, so he explained "Everytime you do something to upset me or embarrass me, I'll fire these workers one by one. You'll be responsible for this" he pointed at me. 

I was completely shocked. 

"Why are you punishing them for my deeds?" I screamed in frustration. 

"Because I can't do something to you. You've got that ing title of being my wife. So, it's the only way" he shrugged and then went away. 

I watched as Raven's body shook crying "I'm so sorry" I whispered as she cried more before eventually standing up, leaving the place. 
...................... 

I was lying on my bed for an hour now, thinking about today. I think I went to far in Cafeteria. He must have felt humiliated in front of his employees but he was wrong to punish that maid. 

I mean it wasn't her fault! 

Engaged in my thoughts, I didn't notice Baekhyun's presence in room "You're frowning" he muttered, entering in the room. 

So, my husband was finally gracing me with his presence. He was whole time in his study room after that incident, he must be scared to face me. 

Scared? In your dreams my consciousness mocked me. I opened my mouth to say something but he beat me into it. 

"I'm feeling tired. You should make your husband feel good" Baekhyun said coming out of bathroom. 

"Wh..what?" I scoffed at him. Make him feel good? off Byun Baekhyun! 

"You heard me" he said as he climbed on the bed, laying beside me. He turned me towards him forcefully as I struggled. 

"You told me you won't force me" I said, sarcastically coming out of his grip. I knew he won't force me into this. 

I.. I truste... No no.. I didn't not just think that. I don't trust him!

"It's been a week sweetheart. I'm telling you I'm not a patient guy" he told me calmly but I could see the storm in those eyes. 

"I don't care.. Just let me go" I pushed him away. He sighed dramatically before dialling a number on his phone. 'Yes' was all he said on phone before hanging up. 

I frowned at his actions. What was he up to? He grabbed my wrist out of nowhere and started dragging me out of the room "Ya.. What are you doing?" I shouted at him but he didn't say anything. 

"I'm here sweety" I looked confused towards door as a girl entered in the house, swaying her . 

"Good" Baekhyun said, before leaving my wrist and going to her. My mouth fell open in shock when I saw him taking that into the room. 

My knees buckled as I fell down after hearing weird sounds. The girl was giggling and , baekhyun must be pleasing her really good. My eyes filled with tears, so I was here just for . If I didn't give him what he want, he'd go somewhere else? 

Woah! 

My life was truly ed up! 
..................... 

I gulped down my feelings as I entered in his room. My heart clenched at the sight of messed up bed sheets. I couldn't help but imagine my dear 'husband' and his having on that bed.

My body shook as tears flowed down my cheeks. Why does it hurt so much? I should've known this would happen. I mean who the was I kidding? This relationship didn't matter to him, it never did. Even on our wedding night, he ed someone else.

I took off the bedsheets harshly and threw them in laundry bag. I started cleaning every part of room, I didn't want any trace of their wild fantasies.

Baekhyun was already in his study and his has left the house few minutes ago, so I'd all the time in the world to cry.

and I exactly did that. I cried. I was frustrated, hurt, angry and out for revenge. I was going to make your life hell Byun Baekhyun, just like you made mine.

You better watch you back!

I'm already feeling down, due to health issues.. Please support the story and leave comments. I'd be glad. 

❤️