You're Creeping In My Heart

Ruthless

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I saw was angel face of Byun Baekhyun. He used to wake up before me, so I never saw him sleeping like this but today I was blessed by this sight. 

How cute you look sleeping Baeky! 

I scanned his face thoroughly, his furrowing brows, pouty lips, pefect eyebrows, sharp jaws.. everything was perfection about him. Indulged in my own thoughts, I didn't realize my hand was almost cupping his face, I immediately took my hand back scared. 

What the hell was I about to do? 

I checked my phone and it was time to wake up. My in-laws were home and it won't give a good impression to have late breakfast. With that thought, I turned around to climb down the bed but my body froze when Baekhyun wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his face in crook of my neck. 

Is he awake? 

I slowly turned around in his embrace to see him still sleeping. It was an awkward situation for me honestly.

Was I supposed to wake him up? Or stay like this till he gather his consciousness? Or Should I come out of his arms slowly? 

Truly saying being in his arms.. I felt secured.. like nothing could hurt me or harm me.. I was feeling warmth inside me with the way he was so close to me. It felt... good! 

My breath hitched when he leaned in, his face almost touching mine as he pulled me closer. My eyes were wide in shock. What should I do? Because if he woke up now... it would feel awkward... for me atleast. 

My heart almost stopped when his eyes opened, staring right into my soul as his hand cupped my cheek, caressing softly. "Good morning" his morning voice was hoarse and dare I say.. It sounded y! 

I covered my mouth with hands and he looked at me questioningly. I atonce came out of his arms and climbed down the bed before facing him again "Good morning" 

"You could have said that on bed too" he rolled his eyes. 

"It's my morning breath.. It would have been bad to talk... I.." I looked down as he chuckled, shaking his head. 

"You really are something" he stretched out, giving me a glimpse of his perfect body. I averted my gaze when he smirked, catching me in act. 

I stomped my foot, annoyed as I went inside bathroom to freshen up for the day. "You want me join in wifey" I heard him shouting as I slammed the door shut. 

People say women are hard to understand.. Well they were yet to meet my husband I guess. He was the biggest confusion of my life. Sometimes he was friendly.. sometimes angry, sometimes playful, sometimes out for blood... 

I should actually write a book on him titled 'Fifty shades of Byun Baekhyun' 
........................................ 

"Good morning sweetheart" Mrs Byun aka my mother-in-law greeted me. 

"Good morning Mrs. Byun" I bowed to her in respect and she chuckled. 

"You're my daughter now Hera.. Stop with the formalities. Call me mom" she said, smiling while me.. let's just say it was an miracle my eyes were still attached with sockets. 

My eyes were practically bulging out in surprise as I cleared my throat awkwardly "Mom" 

"That's good. Do you need any help with cooking?" she asked me kindly while I shook my head, smiling. 

"I'll manage.. Thank you" I told her. Nodding her head she went to her room while I started preparing Breakfast. 

"Just another attractive sight of my wife preparing Breakfast" I heard Baekhyun say as he strolled into kitchen, dressed in white shirt and black pants, his hair wet. 

"Whatever" I looked away from him, concentrating on current task. 

"What are you preparing?" he murmured, coming behind me as he peeked over my shoulder. "Hmm.. I like it" he said as he scanned me from head to toe  "I bet it would be delicious to have in morning" my eyes widened at his double meaning words while he smirked at my baffled reaction. 

"ert" I grumbled. 

"If staring at my lawfully wife is a crime" he wrapped his arms around me again, placing his chin on my shoulder, he added "I'm happy to be arrested. I'm ready to go behind the bars" he murmured, kissing ny neck. 

"C.. Can.. Can't you see.. I'm.. I'm" my breath came in gasps as he leave sloppy kisses on the side of my neck. 

"You're looking damn attractive" he whispered, biting my earlobe and I sealed my lips shut to prevent any unwanted sound from coming out. 

"Oh my God.. I'm sorry" I stepped away from him in hurry when I saw Mrs Byun standing at door with her eyes closed tightly. 

"Mother" Baekhyun groaned while I turned red in embarrassment. 

"I didn't see anything" Mrs Byun said, opening her eyes as she gave us an impish smile. "Carry on you two... I'm gonna head out" she giggled before leaving us there. 

I glared at Baekhyun who had an amused expression while I.. I was hell embarrassed, his mother practically watched us making out... Goodness how I was to face her after this.. To make the matter worse, we heard her shouting 

"Honey.. We're having grandchildren soon". 
........................................... 

I was tired of trying dresses, Baekhyun was rejecting every single of them carelessly. I was annoyed totally... 

Mrs Byun practically threw us out to do shopping for reception party. She wanted us to spend time together as Baekhyun was always busy with meetings etc. 

"How is it?" I asked him with a bored expressions but when he gave me a thumbs up, my face lit up with a smile. 

Finally! 

We purchased our things before heading out... 

"Baekhyun" we halted our steps, hearing someone calling his name. I watched in horror as Sanna, his business partner came to us smiling. 

I never liked Sanna. Why? Because she was an egoistic woman who likes to think everyone is under her feet. 
"How are you Baekhyun?" much to my annoyance she hugged Baekhyun,completely ignoring my presence. 

I rolled my eyes.. So much for business partners!

"I'm fine Sanna" Baekhyun replied before taking my hand in his "Meet Hera.. Or I could say Mrs Byun Baekhyun" 

My mouth fell open at his words. What was he trying to do? 

"Oh..yeah I heard the news" she gave a fake smile in my direction "You finally managed to have him for yourself. It must be feeling good to achieve Byun Baekhyun as your husband" she smirked. 

I didn't know what to say, gathering my thoughts, I replied "Baekhyun is my husband.. not an achievement" 

"Whatever.. But Baekhyun how did you fell for her trap. I expected better than this" she gave him a disappointing look while I on the other hand.. tried not to slap her ugly face. 

"What can I say.. Love is blind Sanna" Baekhyun replied calmly and leaned in to kiss my forehead. My heart almost stopped with his unexpected action, his eyes on me as I gulped nervously. 

"Love.. Oh come on Baekh___" 

"Enough with the insult Sanna.. Just because I'm not saying anything.. It does not mean I can't" his voice turned cold atonce as he looked at Sanna sharply "Mind your tongue. Don't forget who you are dealing with" 

At that moment I saw him. The Cold, ruthless man he was! He was too dangerous to play with and I bet Sanna was going to regret this meeting after few days when Baekhyun will be done with her. 
.................................. 

"I'm glad he finally forgot Taeyeon" I halted my steps , hearing Mrs Byun's voice. 

"Yes.. I'm glad too. Hera is a great girl.. I just hope he'll come out of his Taeyeon phase soon now" it was Mr Byun. 

So they knew about Taeyeon too.. I heard one of them coming towards door and walked away hurriedly, in process, colliding with Baekhyun. 

"Woah.. Slow down Wifey" he said, holding my shoulders to steady me. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. 

"I'm sorry" 

"It's okay" he stared at me intently as I looked away awkwardly. "You're weird" 

"Says the guy who change his mood seconds" I rolled my eyes, smiling a bit. 

"Well we're not fighting.. That's an improvement" he said and I nodded in agreement. "I hope you didn't mind Sanna. I'll take care of her" he told me and I shook my head. 

"It's okay. I don't care what she says" I bit my lip and he tilted his head, staring at me. 

(Play the video uploaded up there) 

"Don't do that" he breathed out. 

"Do what" I asked him, smirking. He atonce pulled me in his embrace, making me gasp at his sudden movement. 

I was hypnotized by his eyes as he leaned in capturing my lips yet again in his. My eyes also fluttered close as an unexpected feeling creep inside me. I knew that moment.. that I liked him.. in a twisted way.. I was attracted to him, I cared about him. 

Just then my mind went back to his words, he didn't want relationship and like that I pushed him away. 

He is still hung up on that girl! 

He was surprised with the sudden change in my behaviour but I could care less. I walked away from him, closing the door behind with a bang as I slid down, hugging my knees. 

Unwanted tears escaped from my eyes as I shut my eyes tightly, breathing in. He was never mine to start with... So why was it hurting to realise it just now? 

Thoughts?