007

Facade

In a few weeks, they already know each other really well. Just like how they know each other back then. They starts to understand each other, know what other hate and exchanging phone numbers. Foremost, Jungkook has mentioned he hates seeing Minji interacts with men. Typical jealous boy. She thought but like it, knowing Jungkook just being human he is. “But I still can be with him, right? I mean he’s my best friend.”

“I was your first best friend.” He muttered, crossing his arms. Minji giggles seeing Jungkook or should she call her lecturer being a child. “Fine.”

Their life is just like any ordinary couple, secret couple. Secretly passing the notes during his class or sticking notes on her locker. Making detention for no reason so he can see his fiancée. Secretly meeting after school so they can have little talk just with the two of them. And they feel happy with it. Minji just couldn’t describe how she feels because Jungkook just managed to captures her heart back in no time.

Taehyung understood that the two almost getting married so he rarely spend time with Minji alone, afraid Jungkook becomes a jealousy monster and ruin their relationship just because he spend time with Minji all alone. If three of them have time to spend, they will likely spend their time as trio. It makes Jungkook feels secure because he can use his eyes as CCTV. Taehyung never will understand his jealousy with him.

“Sure, I’m a good looking.” He flips his hair, smirking at Minji while grab her hand to plant a kiss on her hand. He saw the look and chuckles. “But I only see her as my sister. If I need a girl desperately, I will look for someone older so she can take care of me.”

“I think I’m the one taking care of you before this.” He gulps when he saw the couple just glare at him because of what he said. ‘Seriously this two can’t calm a bit especially that hulk.’ He sighed and regret on what he said.

 

Two weeks left before their wedding and Jungkook just can’t hold his excitement. I mean of course can’t wait to be her other half. ‘Stop being ert, guys.’ Jungkook is signing the paper of his test when suddenly a knock interrupt. “Come in.” He didn’t hear the door closed so he looks to see who it is. “Hi, how can I help you?” Jungkook places down his pen and sit straight, looking at the guy in front of him.

The guy is standing tall, taller than him. His skin is too bright for a guy and he just smiles at him like some kind of stalker, he guess. The guy wearing a formal white t-shirt, pleated sleeves. And he wonders what this guy wants.

“Uh, sorry for staring. You may take a seat.” He beckons the guy and he follows his instruction. “I’m a new student here, taking your subject as a minor course.” Jungkook looks stunned with how softly he speaks and he actually raises his hand to shake hand with him. ‘That’s weird.’

“I’m Cha Eunwoo. I’m your student and your colleague.”

Jungkook frowns, as he misheard things. “I’ll be your student under your subject but I’ll be a lecturer under my own subject. So we’re going to have student- colleague relationship, I guess.”

He nods understanding him, as if a puzzle has been solved. “But, I’ll be in the same office with you. How about that sir?” He smiles shiningly and Jungkook knows this is not good. ‘Crap!’

 

‘Don’t see me after class. I have work to do.’ Jungkook texts her and wait patiently for her to reply but she doesn’t reply. He sighs and put his phone on the table when suddenly the guy earlier enters again. Right, he forgot that this is his new officemate. ‘What do I do now, Ji?’ He places both his arms on the table with his head on it.

“Problems?” Eunwoo stops arranging his stuffs and look at Jungkook. “You know we’re going to be in the same office everyday so you can trust me with your problems.” He offers nicely and Jungkook just being him, reject it. ‘The problem is you.’

“It’s okay. It’s too early to open up about our life, right? Besides you seem like someone who wouldn’t share anything at the first time.” Jungkook just glares at him when he’s not looking. ‘He just know things.’

 

After a while a notification pops up. His face brightened when he saw the sender. ‘Alright, see you later. Don’t go home late, kay?’ As always, Minji will always remind him not to overwork himself. He feels glad to have Minji for always remind him. “Girlfriend?” A voice interrupts his sweet moment with his Minji and he controls very hard not to scowl at this newbie. “Sorry. I’m invading your privacy.” He proceeds to his work and let Jungkook be in his own world.

Spending some time with Minji at phone is not enough for him but enough to light up his day, especially from any busybodies. He puts his phone aside and continue his hanging work. But then he thinks of something and speak to his new colleague. “When will you start your class?”

“I guess tomorrow.” Again the way he answers just make Jungkook dislike the man. “So, you’re studying while working?”

He smiles seeing Jungkook finally want to spend little time on him just to talk about him. “The other way round. I work while study.” Jungkook frowns even deeper, wondering how that can be. “Just like you right? We’re the same age so I see no reason for you to wonder about that.” Jungkook widened his eyes little, shock that this guy is actually the same age as him but he looks more matured that he is.

“How do you know that?”

“Oh, there’s an officer told me about you being my new officemate. They favour you, I guess.” He shrugs and see there’s no reason for him to ask since both of them are just the same.

 

 

After his last class, Jungkook decides to leave early and have a break. Minji just told him that she’ll be at her parents’ house and Taehyung accompanies her. He just feels relief because there is someone else to take look at her but his jealousy just won’t budge.

He receives a text from his group of friends and decide to meet them since it’s been a long time. Replying the group message and quickly drives his car off to the venue.

 

In 10 minutes, he finally arrive at the specific place where he used to hang out with his friends. It’s been a long time but they still keep in touch although their life are getting hectic. There he saw a man standing, taller than he is now raised his arm. “Jungkook.” The man called and the rest of his friends to see him. “Hey!” The rest of them do their little hand shake and hug each of them. “It’s been a long time, huh?” A tanned, tall with his sharp eyes asked. “Ayy, Mingyu. It seems like you just can’t stop growing huh?” The rest of them chuckles while there’s one man who always laugh boisterously.

“Never forget that laugh, Dokyeom.” The man smiles, showing his eye smiles and pat Jungkook’s arm. “So, how’s the three of you?” Jungkook knows the three of them are best friend since they were young and somehow they met each other during high school. All of them actually. “We’re good. Minghao is trying to create an empire of his fashion while Mingyu already become the master chef.”

“And I’m just working under him.” He chuckles but Mingyu comforted him that his position is still higher than the rest. “I’m just being modest, you know.” He says nonchalantly and that’s when the boys guffaw at his wittiness.

 

Spending their time talking about their and old time. Somehow, Jungkook thinks this is the right moment for him to tell them. “Well, actually I have something to tell you, bros.” The rest of them started paying attention to Jungkook and wait for his announcement. “I want to invite you guys to my special day in two weeks from now.” The rest of them looks baffled. “But your next birthday is far from now.” Yugyeom says as he remembers Jungkook birthday. “It could be…” that’s when Dokyeom starts his drama with his imagination.

“Yep, I’m getting married in two weeks.” He beams and the rest of them just can’t be louder than that. All of them starts to congratulate him and a Thailand male speaks very fluent in Korean. “Then, I’ll guess we need to do bachelor party.” The place is full with their voices and laughs.


Sorry for late update. I've been feeling unwell these few days because of that I write a bit longer than usual.