Plan 2: Make Youngbin Allow Yuju to Date Legally Part 2

Blood Ties

When the siblings were having dinner, Youngbin can’t help but ask Chani for help with what is happening with Yuju.

“Chani, help me think of a way to save your noona.” Yuju then looked at Youngbin.

“Am I in any danger?” She then looked at Youngbin then at Chani.

“Hyung, I don’t think noona is in danger. Maybe Juho hyung is just overreacting.” Chani said without looking at his hyung.

“Juho may over react from time to time but he’s the most observant person I’ve known.” Youngbin defended his friend.

Chani then dropped his chopsticks and looked at his hyung. “Okay hyung, let’s say what Juho hyung “observed” is correct and noona has a stalker…”

“I have a stalker? That’s crazy.” Yuju interrupted.

“I know right?” Chani looked at his noona with round eyes. “But okay, let’s just say that noona has a stalker. What do you want us to do? Guard noona 24/7?”

“That’s actually a very good idea. We need someone to guard Yuju 24/7.” Youngbin agreed and Chani was astounded with his hyung.

“Can you do that? I don’t think so. I definitely can’t do that. I can guard her during special classes but not on my regular classes. Do you want me to fail my subjects?”

Youngbin then looked at the younger man. He has a point.

“Oppa, I don’t have a stalker.” Yuju assured Youngbin but he was livid. He can’t stop worrying.

“You’re the most cunning and smart person I’ve known Chani. Can’t you help me think of a solution?” Youngbin asked Chani.

Yuju then looked at Chani and saw that slight smile of mischievousness in his eyes. He then looked at her like he’s saying, “Now I’m paying you back for helping me.” Yuju can’t help but wonder what her younger brother will do.

“If you really want someone to guard noona. Let’s ask someone you trust that can be with her all the time in school. Then on her free times as long as the stalker is there, she’s to spend it at the studio when we are practicing.” Chani suggested.

“And what about my requirements for school? I have so many things to do.” Yuju exclaimed.

“You just have to do them at the studio while waiting for us.” Chani declared.

“Someone I can trust.” Youngbin thought. There are only 3 people that he can trust Yuju in school. Then it hit him. There’s one perfect guy to do the job.

“Leave it to me. I know the perfect guy.” Youngbin told his siblings.

 

“Stalker? What is oppa talking about?” Yuju asked Chani as soon as dinner ended.

Chani then lied down on his bed and looked at his noona. “Remember when I told you to volunteer to schedule everyone’s recital?”

“Yes, it is something I’m regretting right now. It’s taking too much of my time. I don’t even have time to spend with my friends.”

Chani then sat up and asked his sister to sit on his bed. “Noona, remember Jaehyung?”

“Jaehyung? The very talented dancer but very shy guy in special class?”

“Yes, that one. He’s the reason why I asked you to volunteer.”

Yuju looked at her brother like he was crazy. “What does it have to do with me having a stalker and how can this help me?”

“He’s the one “stalking” you.”

“What do you mean?”

“He needs to schedule his recital. But he’s too shy to approach you. That’s why he keeps on following you everywhere you go. I was actually hoping that our very observant Juho hyung will notice and he did. So, my plan worked. He just has to ruin it by telling hyung before practice. Talk about wrong timing.”

Yuju looked at her brother in awe. He’s really scary when his mind is working. “So, you mean that this is all part of your plan?”

“Yes noona. It’s all part of my plan. By tomorrow, you will have your wish granted. You will be able to spend time with him without getting scared that Youngbin hyung will get mad at you and him.”

“Wahhh, Chani. I hope your mind won’t work against me.” Yuju said while clapping her hands.

 

The very next day, Chani and Yuju were waiting for Taeyang and Hwiyoung to arrive. It became their habit to go to school together since Taeyang has a car and their house is on the way to school from his house.

Youngbin hearing the car coming hurriedly ran to the door.

“Hyung, why are you up? Your work starts in 2 more hours.” Chani asked.

“Oppa your food is ready. Don’t forget to eat breakfast.” Yuju reminded him.

“Are the cousins here?” Youngbin asked.

“They just arrived. We’re leaving now.”

Youngbin then went out with his siblings. Taeyang and Hwiyoung went out of the car and bowed to him.

“What time is your class?” Youngbin asked Taeyang.

“It’s in two hours hyung.” Taeyang answered.

“Can we talk for a little bit? Just 30 minutes then I will let guys go.” Youngbin then led everyone inside their house.

“I have a favor to ask,” Youngbin said as soon as everyone was sitting down.

“What is it hyung?” Hwiyoung asked.

“You all heard about Juho’s story yesterday. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but I don’t want to take risks, so I need you to help me guard Yuju.”

“Oppa.” Yuju said but Youngbin just raised his hand to signal her not to interrupt him.

“What do you want us to do hyung?” Hwiyoung asked.

“I need you three to take care of Yuju. I want you three to guard her all the time in school.” He then looked at Taeyang. “Especially you. I need you to take care of my sister. I know that you’re in the same block as her, so you have the same classes. I know I’m asking too much but please do me this favor. You’re the only one I trust.”

Chani then looked at his noona then at Hwiyoung and then at Taeyang.

“I’m sorry hyung. I can’t do what you ask of me.” Taeyang answered.

 

A/N: Why did Taeyang refused? You will know next chapter... hahahahaha... Hope you enjoy this chapter.