Plan 2: Make Youngbin Allow Yuju to Date Legally Part 1.

Blood Ties

“Wrong timing hyung.” Chani told Juho. He knew that now Youngbin’s mood is going to turn 180. And he was right. Youngbin suddenly pulled Juho to couch and made him sit down.

“What did you see? Tell me everything.” Youngbin demanded.

“What’s happening?” Rowoon asked.

“I think Yuju has a stalker.” Juho announced to everyone.

Chani looked around and saw the worry in most of them. Some were worried because of Yuju and some were very worried because of Youngbin.

“Did I miss something?” Taeyang who just came in asked Chani.

“Something is about to start. Brace yourself.” Hwiyoung answered instead while he sat beside his best friend. Taeyang too sat beside Chani.

“Hyung, I’ve been seeing this guy for three days in a row now. He’s always there whenever I see Yuju and her friends hanging out. Two days ago I’ve seen him here at the studio when Yuju was practicing for her recital. Yesterday, I saw him at the school’s entrance when I was picking up my sister. And then today I saw the same guy. He was about to approach Yuju but I called her out instead just to scare him off and he really did ran away from us.”

Chani then looked at his hyung. “He’s about to explode.” Taeyang and Hwiyoung braced themselves for it but Chani said something instead. “Juho hyung, what made you think that the guy is following noona? Maybe he’s following one of her friends and not her?” Chani asked. Youngbin looked at Chani then at Juho. Chani has a point and Youngbin nodded.

“I though about that too. But today made my suspicion more real. He was really going to approach Yuju. Yuju was alone at the café.”

Youngbin looked at Juho. “Café? What is she doing at a café? She hates coffee and she doesn’t drink tea.”

“I don’t know hyung. Maybe she’s waiting for someone there? I don’t know but she was there.” Juho assured Youngbin.

Chani then looked at Taeyang who was texting someone at the moment. “I am so gonna kill the two of you later.” Hwiyoung looked at Chani and said, “Cool it man. Relax.”

“Youngbin hyung. Let’s talk about noona’s “stalker” after the practice. We really need to practice now. The contest is in 5 weeks.” Chani told Youngbin.

“How can I practice now? I’m worried sick about your sister. Aren’t you worried?” Youngbin was already pacing around the room. Chani then took out his phone and dialed Yuju’s number. He put on speaker so everyone in the room will hear their talk.

“Noona, where are you right now?”

“I’m here at the studio. I’m practicing for the recital. Don’t you have practice? Why are you calling me?” Yuju said on the other end of the call.

“I’m just checking is you’re somewhere safe.”

“You’re worried about me? This is Chani right, you’re not Oppa?” Then everyone heard her laughing.

“Yah! I just want you safe!” Youngbin said instead.

“Am I on speaker?” Yuju asked.

“Yes. But you’re safe right?” Chani asked. Just then the door to their room opened and Yuju came in. Youngbin hurriedly ran to his sister and checked her if she’s harmed.

“Are you okay?” Dawon asked Yuju.

“I’m fine oppa.”

“Are you in any way hurt? Is something or someone bothering you lately?” Rowoon asked.

Yuju checked herself and smiled at him. “As you can see oppa, I’m perfectly fine.” Yuju then turned to Youngbin. “I’m okay oppa. Don’t worry. Start your practice now.” She assured her brother.

“Wait for me and Chani to finish. We’ll go home together.” Youngbin told his sister.

“But it’s gonna take you four to five hours of practice. I have so many things to finish for school. I’m in charge of scheduling everyone’s recital.”

“Just do it here. I don’t want you to go home alone today. I promise our practice will be shorter today. I don’t even think I am in the right frame of mind today.” Everyone then groaned with what Youngbin said. They knew that he’d be more cranky now. Everyone then turned to Juho and wanted to kill him.

“You should’ve waited for the practice to end before you told him these things. Do you want us to die?” Jaeyoon whispered to Juho.

 

Everyone really had a hard time that day. Youngbin was still his perfectionist self but he was more demanding because he wanted to end the practice earlier. On the second hour of practice, almost everyone is about to give up. Inseong then went to Dawon and begged him to intervene.

“Please do something about our leader?” Inseong told the panting Dawon after Youngbin gave them 2 minutes of water break. Dawon looked at the eldest member of the group and nodded. He knew what to do.

Dawon then walked to Hwiyoung and Chani. “Guys, I need your help. I don’t think I can bear another hour or two of this torture.”

Hwiyoung looked at Dawon and said, “Shoot! What do you need my help with.”

“I need you guys to have an aegyo battle with me.” Hwiyoung looked at Dawon as if he just lost his mind.

“Aegyo battle? You want an aegyo battle? This guy hates doing aegyo.” Hwiyoung pointed to Chani.

“I don’t want to die yet. Doing aegyo is better than dying. I’m too young to die. I want to win the contest first. I want to go places. What we’re doing now is just torture. I’d do aegyo than die with hyung’s unreasonable torture.”

Chani gave Dawon's idea some thought. He really hated doing aegyo. But Dawon was right. Youngbin is just not in his right mind. It’s better to divert his attention.

"Okay, I'll help. But you better start it hyung." 

Soon the battle began. Dawon started the fight with his weird expressions. Hwiyoung followed it up with his weird dance. Chani then made his puffed face. Soon the three of them were laughing at each other and soon Jaeyoon joined in. Inseong did his signature clumsy dance. Juho showed them his crossed eyes. Taeyang then asked Rowoon to do a selca and showed it to everyone. Rowoon got a bit offended when everyone laughed at his selca. Soon everyone in the room was laughing hard including Youngbin.

Chani then went to his hyung and sat beside him. “Are you okay now hyung?”

Youngbin squeezed Chani’s knee and said, “Thank you for distracting me. I needed that. Let’s just practice for one more hour then we’ll go home.”

“Promise me first that you won’t try to kill us again.” Chani told his hyung.

“I promise.”

 

True to his word, Youngbin was finally back to his normal self and he really ended the practice an hour later. Yuju was already waiting for him and Chani at the lobby. Youngbin told his siblings to just wait for him by the entrance and he’ll just get the car.

“What happened to him today? Why is he so worried about me?” Yuju asked Chani as soon as Youngbin was out of earshot.

“Coz Juho hyung took the bait but his timing was wrong. He told Youngbin hyung about it before practice started. Youngbin hyung over reacted and usual. He almost killed us in our practice by the way. I think we have to finish it today too.”

Just then Youngbin arrived with the car and the conversation immediately ended.

 

A/N: Yuju's arc is starting. I hope I'd be able to give justice to this arc, Enjoy people...