Plan 1: Chani’s Acceptance to Youngbin’s Crew Part 3

Blood Ties

Youngbin was pacing back and forth. The rest of his crew and Chani just sat there silently watching him. Chani recalled how Youngbin almost made a scene after he signed his contract. Good thing Dawon was there to divert the attention to him by thanking the audience. Inseong was also there to remind Youngbin that there are other people around so he had to control himself as soon as they are alone.

Youngbin was mad. He was fuming mad. He felt betrayed. He wanted to hit someone or something. He can’t believe that he was tricked. He then took a deep breath and looked at his friends and brother.

“Who knew that Chani will audition today?” Everyone then raised their hands.

“And it didn’t even crossed your minds to tell me this?”

“Coz we know that you will react this way. You’re too stubborn when it comes to Chani.” Dawon explained.

“Then I can’t accept the results of this audition.” Everyone groaned. “You have biased opinion. You chose Chani to win this.”

“Ah excuse me Youngbin. We didn’t know that 1005 is Chani. We all knew that he’s auditioning but we didn’t know which one he is.” Inseong explained.

“Chani even gave us this idea. The masked contestants idea. He wanted to prove to you, to us and to himself that he is good enough to join our team. I honestly didn’t know that he is 1005.” Jaeyoon added. “Heck I even danced with him and I didn’t know that your brother is this good at dancing.”

“I knew that it’s him.” Taeyang suddenly said. Everyone looked at him and just shook their heads coz they knew that Taeyang is the most unbiased person in the group.

“Hyung, just stop it. It’s you who made Chani win not us. Look at the scores that you gave him. You gave him the highest evaluation. You even gave him a standing ovation in the 2nd round.” Juho said.

“And I heard you say that 1005 is the member we are looking for right after that performance.” Hwiyoung added.

“He said that?” Chani asked his bestfriend and Hwiyoung nodded they they high fived.

“I know what I did and what I said but I didn’t know that 1005 is Chani. But still…”

“But still I won the contest fair and square. I’ve proven to you my skills and I’ve signed the contract.” Chani the stood up and went to his hyung.

“I didn’t want to trick you hyung but you were so unreasonable that I have to do something about it. But I was good right?” Youngbin looked at his brother. The brother that he wanted to protect badly from the hard ships of life. The brother that he adores so much. He then realized that he was the one harming his brother by not trusting him. He then hugged his brother and said, “Yes, you did good. You were great. You’re the best one today.”

Everyone smiled when they heard this but they all know that their leaders hasn’t given his approval yet.

“So, are you accepting now the results of the contest or do I have to sue you for breach of contract?” Chani asked.

“You will really sue me?”

“If you keep on being unreasonable.”

Youngbin laughed at Chani and hugged his mischievous brother. He really is the son of their dad.

He then faced the group and said, “Guys, let me introduce to you the 9th member of our group. Chani!” Everyone shouted and clapped their hands. Youngbin then whispered to Chani, “Be ready.”

“I’m born ready hyung.” Youngbin laughed and kissed his brother who obviously hated it. But soon everyone went to them and much to Chani’s dismay, everyone except for Taeyang and Hwiyoung kissed him telling him that it’s their way of welcoming the new member. He then looked at Taeyang and Hwiyoung, the former maknaes of the group and they nodded in agreement. Chani began to ran away from them but unfortunately the group has a baby giant who was able to catch him and soon everyone was kissing him again.

 

After a week of practicing with his new group, Chani finally understood why Youngbin doesn’t want him to join his crew. Their practices were very intense. In the morning before he goes to class, Youngbin will wake him up to jog around their area. He said that he needs to make Chani healthier. They will be joined by everyone as soon they go around the area. In the afternoon after his class, he would rush to the studio to practice with everyone. Practice will end after four to five hours.

Chani was very surprised with his hyung. It’s like he has dual personality. The hyung during practice demands perfection. He is a leader that everyone fears and respect. But he immediately change back to his doting and protective hyung as soon as they end their practice.

“Is practice always this hard and intense?” Chani asked Rowoon while they were on a break.

“Nah. It’s just that we are preparing for a contest that’s why it’s harder than the usual. But you will be able to enjoy the practices as soon as the contest ends next month is done so don’t worry too much.” Rowoon then stood up to drink some water.

 

“Can someone please wake Chani up? We are going to start our practice soon.” Youngbin said as soon as he entered the room.

“I’m awake!” Chani called out.

“That’s something unusual.” Youngbin told his brother.

“Oh, by the way hyung, do you know a Shin Hyejeong?” Youngbin suddenly stopped walking and looked at his brother.

“Why do you ask?”

“Coz she told me to give you her regards. She’s our teacher in the special dance class in school. Do you know her?”

Inseong then put his arms around Chani’s shoulder. “Shin Hyejeong you say? She’s just the most beautiful girl in college. Your hyung has the biggest crush on her.”

“My teacher is that Hyejeong?” Chani asked Youngbin. Youngbin was in a daze.

Suddenly the door opened and Juho came running to Youngbin.

“Hyung, I think you have to know something. Something very crucial.”

Youngbin came back to his senses. “What happened?”

“I think Yuju has a stalker.”

 

A/N: Taking advantage of my mood... hehehehe... I hope I'd be able to finish until Yuju's arc...