Chapter 1

My Heart & My Soul

Hello I know I'm a little trash bag because I haven't updated in forever but my laptop broke and I got it fixed recently because lord knows I hate typing out a story on my phone. I do have part of the next chapter finished and I hope to finish it as soon as I can. I still am really sorry about how long it's been and I feel really bad about it. I hope you enjoy the chapter anyways. Any and all mistakes are my own.


Two Weeks Later

 

Sana stands looking out at the city and realizes that everything and everyone are so small. Sometimes she wishes she didn’t always live her life in a routine but then again moving to another country isn’t exactly something of a routine. Before she can get more into her thoughts  she hears someone calling out to her.

 

“Sana-chan, come on your father wants to talk to us downstairs since the movers are done now.”

 

Sana turns and looks at Chaeyoung and smiles before going towards the elevator which is how you get into the penthouse. Chaeyoung holds out her hand for Sana which she takes gratefully as if Chaeyoung knows that Sana needs something to ground her. Sana glances into the condo as the doors slide shut and they head downstairs.

 

“Is Tzuyu-ah down there already?”

 

Chaeyoung nods her head at Sana’s question, “Yeah she is. She’s with your father instructing the movers where to put the two cars you brought with you. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to how easily you guys get things done.”

 

Sana chuckles at Chaeyoung’s statement as she looks at the descending numbers, “You should be more used to it now. You’ve been with Tzuyu for 4 years now. You’re going to be stuck with our spoiled selves for the rest of your life.”

 

Chaeyoung playfully rolls her eyes at Sana, “Yeah I forgot you’re both daddy’s little girl.”

 

Sana laughs easily not denying the statement as they finish riding the elevator in silence. Once they reach the parking garage, that they privately own that’s separate from the rest of the tenants parking, they see Tzuyu talking with her father. Chaeyoung lets go of Sana’s hand and goes towards her girlfriend who smiles happily when she feels Chaeyoung lean into her.

 

Sana walks towards them slowly but not before looking around at the garage where there are 12 parking spaces. Sana notices her BMW is already there and smiles happily that her baby is also here with her. Sana looks to her father who smiles happily seeing Sana and she goes to stand in front of him.

 

He looks pleased with himself and Sana is unsure why, “So my darling daughter I have a surprise for you.”

 

Sana tilts her head slightly ad gazes up at the taller man, “Which is?”

 

Her father smirks and holds up a set of keys and at first Sana is confused until she sees the four circles and squeals. Tzuyu jokingly covers her ears while Chaeyoung just laughs as Sana jumps into the man’s arms. He laughs happily as she places Sana back onto the ground.

 

“The car isn’t here though. I was getting it customized for you so we have to pick it up from the shop. Tzuyu-ah I hope you don’t mind driving us all ther?”

 

Tzuyu smiles easily, “Not at all.”

 

The four head towards Tzuyu’s car and climb into it while Sana’s father gives the address to the shop. They end up listening to the radio on the way to the shop while Sana is just looking forward to what her father could have done since to Sana the car was already perfect, even though she hadn’t seen it yet.

 

As they arrive to the garage Sana notices that the guy working looks familiar and smiles brightly when she realizes that it’s Chaeyoung’s cousin. They all walk towards the Korean boy who bows lowly towards them but Chaeyoung smiles and hugs the boy tightly. Sana and Tzuyu smile at the scene knowing how nice it might be for Chaeyoung to be back to Korea after so long.

 

Sana goes up to him and places a hand on her hip and smirks, “I heard you have a car for me.”

 

The boy chuckles and gestures for them to follow, “This way princess.”

 

Sana almost vibrates in happiness when she sees that the Audi is painted in matte black with a black and red interior. She turns to her father who laughs and hands her the keys before she turns to Tzuyu who looks just as excited about the car. Sana and Tzuyu both run for the car and Sana squeals at the leather seats.

 

Tzuyu goes around and expects the car and notices that there are lights on the bottom, “Sana, turn on the car,” the older girl does as asked and turns the car on.

 

Tzuyu whistles as a red light reflects below the car and at the smooth sound of the engine. Sana smiles brightly before looking around properly and notices different speakers. Sana inspects the JBL speakers and almost cries when she notices the almost marble looking dashboard. She turns the car off and gets out before running into her father’s arms who laughs warmly at her reaction.

 

Chaeyoung is catching up with her cousin when she turns to look at Tzuyu who looks at the car in longing and rolls her eyes and walks over to her, “Do you want to ride back in it?”

 

Tzuyu looks guiltily at Chaeyoung who rolls her eyes fondly and gestures for the keys and Tzuyu smiles happily and hands Chaeyoung the keys to her car. Chaeyoung laughs as Tzuyu goes to Sana and talks to her and both girls look like they are about to bounce off the walls. Chaeyoung walks towards Sana’s father who watches the two girls fondly.

 

“It’s weird. I can remember when they were children getting that excited over coming to the office for the first time. Time really flies, huh?” Chaeyoung turns to the man and nods her head as they watch the two go into the car.

 

Sana’s father walks towards Chaeyoung cousin and hands him another stack of cash that he tries to give back several times but Sana’s father answers, “You made her happy. I can never give you a big enough tip.”

 

He smiles and bows gratefully as Chaeyoung goes towards the two before gesturing to Tzuyu’s car, “Ready to go? Knowing Sana she will end up speeding back to the place and knowing Tzuyu she will encourage it.”

 

He smiles before holding out his hand playfully and Chaeyoung rolls her eyes before handing the keys over and laughs at the man more or less skipping towards the car. He turns and holds his door open and sticks his tongue out at Chaeyoung before entering the car. Chaeyoung rubs her forehead in exasperation understanding this is where Tzuyu and Sana’s childlike behaviour comes from.

 

Sana starts the car when the two are in Tzuyu’s car and revs the engine to test it out and almost coos at the smooth purr that comes from the engine. Tzuyu’s phone rings and she answers it and responds casually before ending it and looking towards Sana.

 

“Your father wants us to go to the office to see where we will be working now. Your father also said that we need to follow him so no speeding.”

 

Sana groaned before she started to pout having wanted to take advantage of the new car and its speed. Tzuyu stays strong at the pout Sana is sending her and turns so she looks out the window knowing she will crack if she doesn’t. Sana huffs before pulling out and driving behind her father as they make their way to the building.

 

They all step out of their car and hand off their keys to the valets that are waiting for them as the girls follow Sana’s father inside of the building. The receptionist greets her father and gestures towards the elevator before staring at the girls as they follow the man into the elevator. The ride is silent as they make their way up to the top floor where Sana assumes their offices are going to be.

 

They follow her father out of the elevator and notice a man standing facing away from them. Her father goes up to him and he turns around but before her father can even say hello he hears a squeal. Sana rushes past her father and into the boy’s arms who catches her with a laugh and spins her around in his arms.

 

The others watch with a fond smile as the boy places Sana back onto the ground. The girl looks up at him with a happy smile as the girls walk towards them. Sana’s father chuckles before placing his arm around the boy’s shoulder.

 

“She’s just as hyper as you remember Taehyung?” the boy, Taehyung laughs easily and nods his head.

 

“Yeah, you haven’t changed a bit Sana-chan,” the girl glares at him playfully before punching his shoulder, “And you still look exactly the same cousin.”

 

Taehyung puts a hand on his chest feigning hurt, “That’s a low blow Sana-chan.”

 

Sana rolls her eyes before poking his stomach, “Show us around now dummy. I wanna see where I get to boss you around.”

 

Taehyung scoffs before smiling and gesturing to his side to which Sana’s father takes the lead as he designed the building himself. He shows the girls where the conference room is along with a kitchen with a comment towards Sana ‘If you’re anything like me you’ll end up forgetting to eat. According to your mother, if there is a kitchen there is no excuse to not eat’ to which she fondly smiles.

 

He stops in front of a door before turning and smiling to Tzuyu before gesturing to the closed door. The youngest girl walks towards the door before pushing it open. She looks inside and can’t help but smile at what she sees. Chaeyoung walks behind her and attempts to peak over her shoulder but realizes she can’t because her girlfriend is so damn tall so she shoves her gently inside.

 

Tzuyu turns and glares playfully at Chaeyoung who smiles happily at her. Sana has a gentle smile on her face as she watches Tzuyu look around the room with a sparkle in her eye as it’s professional but has a touch of her personality spread through the room. Sana laughs as she notices Tzuyu stopped in front of a framed picture on the wall of her dog Gucci and starts to cry.

 

Chaeyoung notices what Sana is laughing at and goes to Tzuyu, “Tzuyu-ah don’t cry. Gucci will be here in a couple of months.”

 

Tzuyu sniffles before turning to Chaeyoung, “I just miss him. It my mother won’t send him until we settle in properly since she thinks I would be too distracted by him.”

 

Sana walks up to Tzuyu and ruffles her hair slightly to which Tzuyu glares at her, “She isn’t wrong you know. You do get very easily distracted with Gucci around.”

 

Tzuyu pouts slightly before looking towards the picture again, “But that’s not the point.”

 

Taehyung and Sana’s father glance at each other before chuckling softly at the emotional girls before Sana’s father grabs their attention, “We still have 2 more offices to see girls. Let’s not stay here too long as you have to meet your bodyguards soon.”

 

The girls all groan softly before following the two guys out of the room and towards another door not too far away from Tzuyu’s office. Tzuyu smiles softly at Chaeyoung as she is the one to open the door and lead the shorter girl inside. Once inside Chaeyoung understands why Tzuyu was smiling.

 

The room is covered in Chaeyoung’s favourite paintings and what looks like drawing materials off to the side. Chaeyoung turns to Tzuyu with tears in her eyes but the taller girl just lifts her hands and wipes it away. The shorter girl turns to Sana’s father who smiles happily at the girl.

 

“How did you know?”

 

The man laughs before shaking his head fondly, “I’ve known you for years. I pay attention to the things that have your interests which is why you will be helping the arts division with designs when you have free time.”

 

Chaeyoung runs towards the man and hugs him tightly with him holding the girl close to him. He understands what happened when Chaeyoung revealed that Tzuyu was her soulmate to her own family. He wishes Chaeyoung will start to see him and Tzuyu’s father as her own since they both have more than enough love for this smart girl.

 

“Chaeyoung we want you to add an art degree to your studies. Whichever you like. This time let us pay for it. You’re stuck with this giant family,” Chaeyoung just burries her face deeper into the older man’s chest.

 

Tzuyu and Sana watch on with the former feeling her heart fill with warmth while the latter feels touched at the display. They leave the room quietly to let the two enjoy the moment of Chaeyoung properly realizing that she is apart of the family. Tzuyu looks to Sana and nods towards the double doors and Sana smiles and walks towards it.

 

Sana notices that there are desks in front of each office but they are more private except for the one in front of the double doors that seem more open. Sana walks towards the door before Taehyung moves in front and opens the door for her with a smile. Sana stares in awe at the view from the office.

 

Sana can already tell that it is easily the best view from the whole building as she can see the landscape of the city along with a view of the Han River. Sana smiles knowing if she has to stare out at this view for the remainder of her life she won’t mind just wishes there was someone there to stand beside her.

 

Tzuyu goes towards Sana before hooking their arms together with the older girl smiling up at Tzuyu glad to be out of her thoughts. They see the interior of the office is simple probably knowing how Sana enjoys simplicity. It’s modern and bright which could easily describe the Japanese girl.

 

Sana turns towards Taehyung, “Oppa, the desks; they’re for our receptionists right?”

 

The man smiles and nods his head, “They are. My receptionist is usually out there but I gave him the day off. I have interviews lined up for each of you to find your own receptionists. I tailored them based on what you will need them for and based on your own personalities.”

 

Sana nods her head before she turns around and walks towards the giant desk and sits in the chair. Tzuyu almost stares in awe at how perfect Sana looks behind the desk as if it was handmade for the older girl. Sana glances around and notices that Chaeyoung and her father are standing in the doorway.

 

“This is perfect for me father, thank you.”

 

The man smiles happily, “Well it isn’t over yet dear. I still have to introduce you to your bodyguards.”

 

It takes a bit to finish the necessary paperwork and such before they manage to get back to the penthouse. Sana ends up getting their first with her father in tow driving Tzuyu’s car again. Sana opens the door to the apartment and notice two girls standing there except they aren’t dressed like normal girls.

 

The two girls are dressed in uniforms, one with blonde hair and the other with dark blue hair. Sana stares in confusion and Tzuyu ends up walking into Sana not having noticed the girl stopped in the doorway. Sana’s father ends up moving the girls out of the way to see what the problem seems to be.

 

He smiles when he notices the two girls and walks towards them to greet them, “Hello you must be the colonel and her partner.”

 

The two girls bow before the burly man before the blonde holds out her hand, “Yes. I’m the general and she is the lieutenant colonel.”

 

The man smiles before turning to the three girls staring in confusion, “Girls come here. These two will be your bodyguards.”

 

Chaeyoung is the first of the three to come up to them and bows before them before standing up straight, “Hello. I’m Chaeyoung, it’s nice to meet you.”

 

The two nod their head at the introduction before looking towards the other two girls behind her with Tzuyu coming up beside Chaeyoung, “Hello. I’m Tzuyu, Chaeyoung is my soulmate so I hope you’re okay with that.”

 

The way the youngest girl worded that it was more of an order than anything and the colonel almost has to stifle a laugh at that. The lieutenant notices that the girl behind them has yet to step up to introduce herself. Sana is too stunned by the two girl’s beauty to realize she hasn’t talked or moved.

 

Sana’s father seems to notice as he turns around and notices the look on his daughter’s face. It was the same look he had when he first met Tzuyu’s father. He talked to the girls and asked that they don’t tell the girls their name as he wants Sana to discover her soulmates on her own. He just likes to push fate a bit is all.

 

Tzuyu clears before rolling her eyes as Sana sputters. Tzuyu understood Sana was a useless lesbian but she didn’t think it was this bad. Mostly because Sana has never been interested in any girls before. Sure the girl has made out in clubs and such but she was never one to bring someone home.

 

Sana snaps out of her daze and walks towards the two soldiers(?) before bowing and introducing herself, “Hello. I’m Sana, pleasure to meet you.”

 

Sana fails to notice one of the girls freeze for a moment at hearing her name before shaking her head and acting as if nothing happened. Sana smiles brightly at the both of them while Sana’s father manages to suppress a chuckle having noticed one of the girls freeze up knowing full well that would happen. Her father made sure to only include the girl’s last names as he gave the ex-soldiers their files.

 

The blonde looks at the three girls with a straight face as she talks to them, “We were hoping you ladies would understand that we would prefer if you called us by our titles. You can just call me the colonel and my partner lieutenant as it is the most comfortable for us.”

 

Tzuyu nods her head, “That’s fine. As long as you respect our privacy I don’t see a problem.”

 

Chaeyoung nods her head but Sana is stumped for a moment not understanding, “Will you two be staying with us? I don’t think we have the space for that.”

 

The lieutenant is the one who answers the curious girl, “We have our own place a couple of blocks from here for convenience purposes.”

 

Sana is struck for a second at the sound of her voice and almost openly swoons at it but her curiosity wins out like always, “How is this going to work then?”

 

“We will come by before your classes to you there. We will be under the guise of students so we can attend classes with you all which is easy since you have very similar classes. There is no need to worry though we have our own form of transportation as requested by your father and we will be dressed in civilian clothes the next time you see us.”

 

Sana barely noticed they weren’t wearing everyday clothes as she was too distracted by their faces, she understands she is a useless gay. She nods in understanding glad some of her curiosity is put to rest. The other part of her is curious to learn their names but respects not asking them.

 

Sana doesn’t even notice her father walking to two girls out before he’s hugging her goodbye since he has an early flight and wants to sleep a bit. Tzuyu notices how out of it Sana seems and places a warm cup of tea in front of her as she managed to move towards the kitchen island to sit.

 

Sana smiles gratefully at Tzuyu who nods her head before heading into her shared room with Chaeyoung to change her clothes. Sana glances down at herself and notices that she is still hasn’t changed. She takes her cup of tea with her as she goes to her room.

 

Sana opens the door and smiles slightly at her room pleased with how it turned out. She places her mug down and walks into her walk-in closet towards the drawers and sighs happily as her pajamas are exactly where she asked the movers to put them. She grabs her vetements track pants and throws on a crop top before leaving and grabbing her mug.

 

Sana bites her lip and wonders if the other girls would want to spend time with her or be alone. She contemplates on what to do before she shakes her head and walks down the hallway towards the room on her left. She opens the door and notices that Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are already in their plugging in their gaming consoles.

 

“Did you guys plan on playing without me?”

 

The two younger girls turn towards the door before shaking their head with Chaeyoung holding out a controller for Sana who smiles and walks down the steps to grab it. They all sit comfortably in their theatre room. It has three rows of extremely comfy chairs that all recline in front of the wall where the projector is going off of. Sana knows they are spoilt but they don’t try and act like it.

 

They decide to play zombies since Chaeyoung got the new Black Ops game and convinced them to play. Sana thinks they make a pretty decent team but is always slightly sad about the fact that she doesn’t have someone to play off of her like Chaeyoung and Tzuyu do. Sana smiles sadly hoping that one day she will be able to have someone like they have each other.

 

Chaeyoung seems to pick up on Sana’s change of mood and pauses the game before turning towards her. Chaeyoung searches Sana’s face and notices the lingering sadness that is always there or more precisely the loneliness. She reaches forward and grabs Sana’s hand who smiles at her slightly.

 

“What’s wrong, Sana-ya?”

 

Sana shakes her head, “It’s nothing Chae. Don’t worry.”

 

Tzuyu huffs at this before looking Sana in the eyes, “Don’t lie to us. Be honest please. We want to be there for you. We’re older now, Sana-chan, there’s no need for you to try and protect us.”

 

Sana smiles at this and places a hand on both of their cheeks, “I’ll always try to protect you both. The world is cruel and I want you to stay happy without the world trying to ruin in.”

 

Chaeyoung frowns at this, “You talk as if the universe has ruined your life.”

 

Sana’s smile lessens but is still there, “That’s because it has.”

 

“What do you mean?” Sana looks to Tzuyu before taking a deep breath knowing she should tell them.

 

Sana sighs before getting up and standing in front of them, “There’s something I need to tell you both. I don’t want you to be mad and I want you to understand I thought it was best for me to hide it. The only other person who knows is my father.”

 

Tzuyu looks confused as she asks, “Tell us what?”

 

Sana sighs before lifting the crop top and showing her right ribcage and to the shock of both girls there is a name etched onto her skin. Before they can speak she lifts the crop top higher and they see another name under her left collar bone and they are stunned into silence. Even more shocking to them Sana drops her shirt and moves down her pants and shows them a name on her left hip bone. The younger girls are in a stunned silence at a loss for words as Sana shows them yet another name on the inside of her right ankle.

 

Sana bites her lip in anxiousness as the couple has yet to utter a word, “Are you mad at me?”

 

The vulnerability in Sana’s voice seems to snap Tzuyu out of her shock and she stands up and embraces Sana tightly, “I would never be mad at you over this. You could never have controlled this.”

 

Sana breaks into tears at this and falls heavily into the taller girl’s embrace as she sobs openly into her shoulder not being able to handle her overwhelming emotions. Chaeyoung breaks out of it and gets up to move towards the two girls. Chaeyoung hugs Sana from behind and buries her face into her back.

 

Chaeyoung can’t even imagine the amount of pain and pressure Sana must have felt for years as the shorter girl mumbles into the Japanese girl’s back, “We love you unnie. Nothing you do could ever change that. I’m sorry you had to go through this without having anyone besides your father to talk to.”

 

Sana sniffles as her tears begin to subside before she moves slightly out of Tzuyu’s embrace to wrap her free arm around Chaeyoung. All three girls end up staying in that embrace for awhile just trying to show they love each other without words. That is before Tzuyu breaks the silence.

 

“Do you know their names?”

 

Sana pulls back and rubs her arm and bites her lip, “Sort of. I recognize what is japanese and what is korean writing but I refused to properly look only small glances. I’m just too scared to know.”

 

Tzuyu glances to Chaeyoung who nods her head before the taller girl looks back at Sana, “Do you want us to know? We can know who they are and never tell you if that’s what you would like.”

 

Sana contemplates the possibilities before weighing the pros and cons of the situation in her head before relenting and showing the girls properly. Tzuyu glances at Chaeyoung who could easily read all the Korean names and if Tzuyu wasn’t paying close attention she wouldn’t have noticed Chaeyoung slightly widening her eyes.

 

Chaeyoung looks to Tzuyu since the taller girl is the only one out of the three beside Sana who could read the Japanese writing. Tzuyu nods her head having memorized the name. They look to Sana who puts her clothes back in their proper spots before glancing between the two girls.

 

“Do you know?”

 

Tzuyu nods her head, “The Japanese took me a second but I realized what it said. Chaeyoung is your best bet for the Korean.”

 

Chaeyoung smiles at Sana to try and ease the nervousness growing inside the girl, “The last names are pretty common but no worries the first names aren’t as common.”

 

Sana nods her head trying to not think about it since it will just make the loneliness in her grow more. The two younger girls seem to sense the growing anxiety in the Japanese girl and try to think of something to distract her.

 

“Unnie do you want us to make some dinner?”

 

Sana smiles at the two before nodding their head and they all make their way out of the theatre room and towards the kitchen. The girls start taking ingredients out along with pans to actually make the food. Sana boils water knowing she and the girls go through tea like other people go through boys, she said people because we don’t discriminante in this household.

 

Sana is about to attempt to help the girls when Tzuyu smacks her hand with a spatula causing Sana to pout, “Tzuyu-ah, what was that for?”

 

Tzuyu glares at her while pointing the spatula at her, “Don’t you dare come near my kimchi fried rice with you evil cooking hands.”

 

Sana pouts more, “Tzuyu-ah you’re so mean to me. I just want to help!”

 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes at the two before guiding Sana to sit on the bar stool, “Unnie in her defense the last time you tried to ‘help’ you set her kitchen on fire.”

 

Sana sighs before placing her face into her hands and glaring at Tzuyu, “This is homophobia.”

 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung give Sana a deadpanned look as she glares more, ”It’s homophobic because I am gay and inconvenienced.”

 

Chaeyoung starts laughing loudly while Tzuyu just snorts before Chaeyoung runs up to Sana and grabs her face, “I’m totally using that.”

 

Sana shrugs simply before a smile breaks onto her face at the attention she is getting. The older girl just watches the two most important people in her life playfully piss each other off while trying to make food. She feels at peace even if a part of her longs for her life to have more meaning. She has never felt happier and she hopes this feeling lasts.


Looks like there are new people in the story now. If you guys can guess who they are and guess which of them is Sana's soulmate I'll give you a cookie. Comments and critisism is appreciated since I'm trying to evolve my writing at all times.