Chapter 3

My Heart & My Soul

Two Weeks Later

The morning is just like every other. Sana wakes up in her bed alone and stretches before shutting her alarm off and sliding the covers off of her body. She grabs a robe that she put beside her bed the night before  and walks towards the washroom to shower. Sana likes to sleep so it can be helpful when she has to rush in the morning. 

She turns the shower on, after setting it to the right temperature on the monitor, and almost sighs happily at the water descending from the ceiling. She has always loved rain showers and it has always been her favourite fascination as a young child which still applies in her adult years.

Sana goes towards the monitor again before hitting the playlist she has set up and smiles gently at the music playing through the speakers. The soft melody of the music plays in the background as the soft piano and violin plays out one of Sana’s favourite pieces of music. She strips herself of her robe and places it on the hanger next to the towels. 

She steps in and hums as the warm water descends onto her smooth skin. Sana thinks back on her life and how she got to this moment, not this one specifically but her life as a whole. Sana smiles sadly as she thinks of one of the people she wishes she could have stayed in contact with that she met as a child. 

It was when Sana was around nine or ten when the little Japanese girl finally convinced her father to take the little girl to the fair. She’s never been to one before and always wanted to go especially after finding out that Tzuyu was taken a couple of week ago by the Taiwanese girl’s father. 

Little Sana glances up happily at her father who smiles happily back down at his little girl as she clutches happily at his hand. The little girl glances around before noticing giant stuffed animals at a booth. Little Sana tugs at her fathers hand who glances at her before looking where the girl is pointing and laughs happily before picking her up and running towards the booth. 

The little girl giggles loudly at the feelings and pokes her father’s chest until he pouts at the little girl before holding her out in front of him. He laughs happily as the little girl squirms in his arms before crossing her arms over her chest and pouting at the man. 

“Papa let me down!” 

The father melts at his little girl and complies as he places her down and goes towards the teen boy staring at the pair with a soft smile on his face. Little Sana walks towards the booth and places her hand on the stand. She huffs as the worker makes a show of looking around before turning back towards the animals. 

Sana huffs at this not liking the fact she isn’t getting attention before calling out to the boy, “Mister! Can I play?” 

The teen boy turns around at this before calling out, “Hmm. Who could be calling me? I don’t seem to see anyone out there.” 

He makes binoculars out of his hands and scans the area above little Sana’s head before moving his hands away and rubbing one back and forth across his chin, “I don’t seem to see anyone. Must have been hearing things.” 

The teen boy turns away and Sana whines petulantly before going on her tippy toes and reaching up and tugging on the boys shirt who turns around with a playfully shocked face on. Sana pouts at the boy who smiles down at her. 

“Well you must have been who was calling me. I don’t think I have ever seen someone so small before.” 

If you listen closely you could make out the sound of Sana’s father bellowing in laughter at the scene over the roar of the busy fair that surrounds them. However, the little girl does not like this at all and glares up at the much taller boy. The boy to his credit smiles warmly at the little girl openly pouting at him. 

He holds his hands up in the air in mock surrender which the little girl takes very seriously and nods her head. He smiles again at the little girl who glances around the booth with a look of awe in her eyes. He decides then he will make sure this little girl wins a prize. 

“So, what can I do for you?” 

The little girl looks over her shoulder to her father who smiles and nods encouragingly at the little girl who turns back with a look of determination in her eyes, “I wanna win the game.” 

The boys nods with an overly exaggerated look on his face before beginning to explain the game. He reaches down and lifts a basket that holds a bunch of balls before placing it in front of the little girl.

“The object of this game is to knock down all the cans in one shot with the ball. You have three tries but because I think you’re cool I’ll give you 4 tries.” 

The little Sana squeals at this and jumps up and down happily and nodding at the boy who smiles and demonstrates how to knock all the cans down. The boy knocks all the cans down in one shot to which the little girl stares at him in amazement not believing it can be that easy. 

As the boy moves to set the cans back in place her reaches behind and replaces them with a different set of cans out of the view of the little girl but the father catches it and smiles. The boy comes back with the ball and places it back into the basket. The little girl stares at all of them before picking the purple one. 

The boy smiles at her and her look of determination, “If you manage to knock them all down on your first try I’ll give you two of these big prizes.” 

The little girl stares up at the boy with a big smile on her face, “Really mister?” 

The boy nods his head in confirmation to which the girl breaks out into a wide smile that makes the boy melt a bit inside. As the girl lines up her shot and throws with all her might and the boy watches in fascination as it soars past him but frowns when only the top can gets knocked down. 

Little Sana frowns and almost has tears in her eyes as the boy at the booth fixes the cans so it’s like Sana never knocked any down and turns back to the girl with a thoughtful look on his face. He nods his head before walking towards her and bending down. 

“Well you didn’t get it in the first try so I can’t give you two prizes but how about I help you throw the next one? If that’s alright with you.” 

The little girl turns to her father who smiles and nods his head to which little Sana nods his head and the boy hops out from behind the booth and lifts Sana up so she is standing on the stand. He grabs the blue ball since it’s his favourite colour and hands it to the little girl who takes it and stares at the boy confused. 

The boy grabs Sana’s hand and holds it within his own and placing his other on her shoulder to attempt and steady the girl. He smiles before he feels a small part of him ache missing this with his own little sister. 

“What we’re going to do is throw this towards the bottom cans to try and knock them all down, okay?” 

Little Sana nods her head at this and the boy moves her arm back and they throw the ball together, more him throwing it than her, and they manage to knock all the cans down. Sana yells happily and turns and hugs the boy who hugs her back in surprise before a single tear rolls down his eye. 

The little girl pulls away and glances at all the toys that are in the booth trying to pick out which one she would want. The boy lifts his hand and wipes a tear from his eye before he feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to see who it is and startles when he realises it’s the little girl’s father. He smiles warmly at him and hands him 4000 yen to which the boy shakes his head.

“Sir, that’s alright. Her smile is more than enough. It reminds me of watching my little sister light up like that. I miss her and my family a lot.” 

The father has a look of realisation pass over his face and looks to the boy, “You’re alone?” 

The boy turns to the father and nods his head sadly, “I am. I lost my family when I was very young to a car accident. I have no more family left.” 

The man mulls his thoughts over before nodding his head, “How old are you?” 

The boy turns to the man, “I’m 15 sir.” 

The father hums before turning to the boy, “I have some people I think you would really love to meet.” 

The teen boy stares confused, “I’m not sure what you mean?” 

The father smiles, “I’ve never seen my daughter so happy and relaxed around someone new in her whole life. I want you in her life and the best way is for you to be apart of my family. My sister and her husband are looking to adopt.” 

The boy feels tears well in his eyes, “Sir….. I can’t possibly ask that of you.” 

The man shakes his head, “You’re not asking. I am. The only condition I have is you study business in school. You seem the type who could excel at it.” 

The boy smiles as tears fall down his cheeks, “I love business sir. It’s always been something I’ve been interested in. I would happily study that in school.” 

The father smiles and introduces himself, “I’m Akihiko.” 

The boy bows before rising again, “I’m Taehyung.” 

Akihiko smiles warmly before mentioning after the boys shift to meet him at the front of the fair and he will take him to meet his sister. Both have failed to notice that little Sana is no longer at the booth but instead walking around the fair grounds. 

She is aimleslly walking until she hears quiet sobbing and looks around trying to see if she can see where it is coming from. She decides to follow the sobbing sound and walks between booths until she is behind them and walks towards a tree where she sees a little girl with her face between her legs. 

Little Sana walks towards the girl, “Are you alright?” 

The other little girl startles before looking up and sniffling and shaking her head. Little Sana is unhappy with the fact this really pretty girl is crying and moves closer to her. She walks so she is standing in front of her and smiles down at the little girl who has tears running down her face. 

“Is it okay if I sit beside you?” 

Little Sana smiles when the crying girl nods her head. Little Sana sits beside the girl and leans against the tree which makes her uncomfortable but she hates that the pretty girl is crying more so she accepts it. 

“My name’s Sana, what’s yours?” 

The little girl shakes her head before sniffling and little Sana understands she doesn’t wanna speak her name, maybe its a name the girl doesn’t like. Sana isn’t here to judge anyone so she shrugs. 

“Can I call you something else then?” 

The girl stops crying and turns towards the little Sana and tilts her head to the side. Sana thinks she’s very pretty and that it’s as if she cries tears of diamonds. Sana decides then what to call her. 

“I’ll call you princess how’s that? Cause your tears look like diamonds and stuff and only princess’ own diamonds.” 

The girl nods her head at this and Sana smiles brightly happy that she got the girl to let her call her something. Sana reaches for the girl’s hand and entwins their fingers. The other girl stares at their joined hands before looking to Sana. 

“My mommy says that sometimes people don’t need to talk but just be comforted so that’s what I’m gonna do for you. I like when people hold my hand cause I can feel their warmth and stuff. You seem cold so I want to make your insides warm.” 

Little Sana stares confused as princess’ cheeks turn very red and wonders if holding hands is making her too warm. Sana tries to pull her hand away but feels the other girl tighten her hold and Sana smiles at the girl who tugs her hand closer to her chest. 

Little Sana shuffles closer and lays her head on the girl’s shoulder to which the other girl leans her head on top of hers. They sit there in silence with princess’ breathing calming down and her heart stops racing. Instead her heart comes to a halt almost and calms itself. The little girl has never felt so calm in her life. 

Little Sana wrinkles her nose as she snuggles closer to the warmth the other girl is radiating and feels everything about her calm down as if anything that could ever be wrong just wouldn’t happen. She feels safe and loved but doesn’t understand these emotions so she just pushes them away. 

They both don’t know how long they sit there in each other’s company, it could have been second or minutes or hours. Time feels infinite by each other's side that they forget what they were supposed to do. 

Their little bubble is interrupted by a lot of shouting that sounds close by and both little girls lift their head and turn towards where Sana came in. They notice two men running frantically towards them with a women tailing behind them and the boy from the stand that Sana remembers. 

Little Sana turns to her princess and stands up before offering her little hand out towards the other girl who takes it with a blush. Sana’s father rushes towards her and kneels down in front of her and checks her over to make sure she’s okay. 

“Sana, you know you’re not supposed to wander away like that. You worried me a lot,” He glances towards the little girl beside his little girl and smiles at her gently, “I hope she didn’t bother you too much. She can be a lot for new people.” 

The little girl shakes her head and leans into Sana shyly, “It’s okay mister. She’s nice.” 

Little Sana turns to the girl and smiles widely before two more adults come towards them and go straight to the other girl. Sana’s princess ends up shying away and moving closer to Sana who feels warm all over but isn’t sure why. 

“Sweetie, we were so worried. You’re not supposed to run away like that in crowds this big you know how you get when it’s too loud and you’re by yourself.” 

The little girl nods her head but stays close to Sana who, to her credit, stands protectively in front of her as if she would take on the world for this girl. The parents all look towards each other not sure what to say next when Taehyung speaks up. 

“Sana you forgot to take your price if you still want it.”

Little Sana’s face lights up before she turns to the girl, “Princess come with me when I pick something out!”

The little girl nods her head and Sana holds her hand and tugs her along before reaching Taehyung and tugging him along too who laughs at the girls. The parents follow the two, basically three, children as they all head back towards the booth. 

When they get to the booth both little girls look at all the giant stuffed animals and try and figure out what would work. Little Sana glances to her side and notices an animal that reminds her of the girl beside her.

“Can I see that one?”

Taehyung looks to where the girl pointed and smiles before bringing it down and holding it in front of both girls. Little Sana stares in awe at the eyes of the animal staring back at her that remind her of the girl beside her. Warm, inviting, safe and the word home would come to mind later as Sana grows up and thinks about the feelings. 

“Here you go princess, she reminds me of you so I want you to have her.” 

The ‘princess’ blushes furiously before slowly reaching towards the animal that is almost half her body size and squeezes it close to her before mumbling out a very shy, “Thank you.” 

Little Sana feels her heart soar at how soft the image is and melts some more inside. She has never felt so relaxed and in awe than in this moment. She reaches towards the girl with her hand open to which the little girl reaches her own hand out and holds little Sana’s hand. Their hands slot together perfectly as if they were made for each other.

Present day Sana snaps out of her memory as she startles at Tzuyu bursting into the ensuite and staring pointedly at her through the glass door. 

“TZUYU-AH I AM !!” 

Tzuyu gives her a blank stare at Sana’s outburst, “I don’t care you need to get out and get ready before we’re late.” 

Sana whines and shuts off the shower before shutting off the music and opening the door. She glares at Tzuyu who hands her her robe and a towel. Sana rolls her eyes and slips on the robe before drying her hair with the towel a bit and then wrapping it around her head. 

Sana turns to Tzuyu who is still just standing there and groans, “Are you happy now?”

Tzuyu stares back just as strongly and shrugs, “Just peachy.”

Sana huffs and walks towards her vanity and begins her morning routine of setting out what moisture she needs to use, her toothbrush along with toothpaste, her makeup, her hairdryer  and finally her curling iron and brush. Sana turns and sees Tzuyu still standing there and lifts an eyebrow. 

“Are you going to stand there the whole time?” 

Tzuyu tilts her head slightly to the side as she mulls over her options before bowing out of the room and walking back to her own to finish getting ready. Sana just shakes her head and begins her process of getting ready. She decides to start with brushing her teeth out of the pure aggravation of doing it after putting makeup on. 

After she finishes brushing her teeth she drops the towel from her head and dries her hair some more before grabbing one of the several scrunchies she has and tying her hair up and out of her way. She reaches for one of the bottles of moisturizer and begins to apply it to her face making sure to get everywhere and applying it evenly before reaching for the second. As she finishes that she begins to pick what makeup she is going to wear today. 

Sana decides on simple and more of a ‘natural’ look for her makeup today but opts to wear blood red lipstick. As she finishes she grabs her setting spray and adds that onto her face to finish everything off. She looks in the mirror satisfied with how it turned out and turns to plug her hair dryer in along with her curling iron. 

She take out her scrunchie and runs a hand through her hair before she begins to blow dry her hair making sure to evenly dry it out so it’s all dry before she begins to curl her hair. She finishes once she feels that all her hair is dry and grabs the brush she always leaves in here. Sana begins to brush her hair making sure to get all the knots out of her hair and making sure it’s all smooth. 

Sana hums as she places the brush down and grabs the curling iron and begins to curl her hair while also watching the time knowing she shouldn’t be much longer. Once she is done she realizes that she forgot to grab hair spray and reaches under the sink to grab the one she wants for today. 

She reaches for her comb and runs the brush through her curls so they’re less uptight and more casual which is what she was going for. Once she is satisfied she sprays her hair for a couple of seconds before stopping and placing it on the counter. Sana begins to clean her vanity and placing everything she took out back into its rightful place. 

Sana stretches as she leaves the ensuite and heads towards her closet trying to figure out what she would like to wear. She steps in her closet and looks around and is unsure of what she should wear for today. She sighs before she comes out of the closet and heads out of the room to try and find one of the girls. 

Sana walks down the hallway and towards where she can hear Tzuyu and Chaeyoung talking and stops mid step when she notices that both the Colonel and the Lieutenant are both standing at the island in the kitchen and realizes she is still in her bathrobe and almost squeaks but decides not to. Sana musters up all the courage she has left in her body and strides towards Tzuyu and Chaeyoung who both respectively raise their eyebrows at her. 

“How should I be dressed today? More formal or more causal?” 

Chayeoung looks between her and Tzuyu and realizes they both went for a more casual/formal look and turns back to Sana, “Can you do a mix of both like we have?” 

Sana glances between the two and nods her head before she laughs, “I’m really going to look like a butch lesbian doing it though.” 

This causes Chaeyoung to snort and Tzuyu to roll her eyes with a small smile on her face before she gets up and shoves Sana back towards her bedroom, “Hurry up and change so we can leave. I have breakfast for you since I know you weren’t going to eat. Also if you were trying to get the Lieutenant’s attention I can tell you that you succeeded.” 

The last sentence is more of a whisper but Sana just laughs and winks over her shoulder as she walks back towards her room. Tzuyu just shakes her head before turning around and walking back towards Chaeyoung who has a small smile on her face. 

It takes severa minutes for Sana to come back but when she does come back Tzuyu chokes on her drink. When Sana said she would look like a butch lesbian she thought she was joking but apparently not. Sana is in dark grey slacks with some sandy dress shoes along with a red long sleeve that cuts in a v so you can see the dark blue tie along with the white button up she’s wearing underneath. She also has a long pea coat that is a grey colour and with the red of her lipstick contrasting with the red of her shirt everyone currently in the room just stares in awe. 

Sana looks between all of them confused with their stares and looks down at herself, “Is this too much? I can change but I don’t think we would have enough time.” 

Tzuyu is the first to compose herself, as per usual and shakes her head, “No. I think you look great.” 

Sana beams happily and runs towards Tzuyu and throws her arms around her neck and smiles up at her. Tzuyu wraps her arms around Sana’s waist knowing she could easily fall with how clumsy she is and melts at her happy smile. After a bit Tzuyu pushes Sana away who pouts at her but Tzuyu just points to the plate of food where Tzuyu was sitting. 

Sana smiles happily when she notices it’s her favourite and happily strides over to the seat and pokes Chaeyoung cheek to which the younger girl swats her hand. Sana just laughs and begins to cut into the pancakes that are laid out in front of her. Sana looks to Tzuyu and the taller girl wordlessly grabs a mug out of the cupboard and pours a cup of coffee before turning around and placing it in front of Sana. Tzuyu watches as Sana downs half the cup in one go before going back to her pancakes. 

“I’ll never understand how you drink your coffee black.” 

Sana looks up towards Tzuyu and smiles, “I like it to reflect what I am on the inside.” 

Chaeyoung is the one who speaks up this time, “An overload of sugar, loudness, thirstiness, hyper and overall sweet?” 

Sana shoots her a glare, “No. Dead inside, like Tzuyu.” 

Chaeyoung snorts at this while Tzuyu just glares at Sana before shoving her shoulder lightly to which Sana whines about it hurting and Chaeyoung teasing her by poking it. Sana doesn’t know what she would do with herself if she didn’t have these two idiots in her life and she doesn’t want to think about it too much either. 

Sana finishes and gets up to put her plate and mug into the dishwasher while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu put their shoes on. Sana turns around and walks towards the door and grabs her satchel before putting the things she had in her coat pocket into the bag. She places it on her shoulder before glancing over her shoulder to look at Chaeyoung talk to the bodyguards. 

Sana has refused to go near them since the incident that happened two weeks ago out of awkwardness towards the Lieutenant. Sana waits until she knows the rest of the girls are ready and heads outside before going towards the elevator and hitting the down button knowing it will take a bit for it to come up. 

She takes out here phone checking to see if she has any notification but almost scoffs at herself because she doesn’t get notifications. The only people Sana has in her life is her family, including Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, so why would Sana have important notification besides her social media. Sana doesn’t get social media all that much but has come to accept that this is what the company pushed for back in Japan.

The company thought it would be a good idea for the girls and Taehyung to have social media to be more like their generation yet none of them are like that in any way. Sana sometimes she thinks she was born with her mind having grown up much faster than her body. Tzuyu just teases her saying she is still a child at heart but Sana knows it’s just a role she plays for everyone else. 

Sana gets snapped out of her thoughts when Tzuyu places a hand on her shoulder which causes Sana to notice that the elevator had arrived and the rest were already inside it. Sana makes her inside the elevator and watches as the numbers descend until they reach their garage. Sana wordlessly walks out and towards her car and steps in without even a glance back towards the others. 

Tzuyu glances towards Chaeyoung who is already looking at her and speaks, “She was thinking of her again wasn’t she?” 

The youngest sighs sadly, “Almost definitely.” 

Chaeyoung frowns sadly, “She always gets like this after she thinks about her ‘princess’. Akihiko still thinks she was one of Sana’s soulmates?” 

Tzuyu nods her head at this, “He does. He told us there can be a longing that can make you so sad when you’re away from them after meeting them.” 

Chaeyoung reaches for Tzuyu’s hand and entwines their fingers, “We never had that problem since we were never separated for more than a couple of days. I can only imagine if that girl was her soulmate what Sana could be going through.” 

They both fail to notice the sad look that passes over both Sana’s and the lieutenants face as if both know they are talking about something neither wants to hear. With that though they all enter their respective forms of transportation before heading out and towards the Hitachi building. 

The rest of the day passes Sana with a blur which includes all the interviews along with talking to the head of each department. Sana just wishes for the day to be over and done with because she cannot stand it anymore she feels as if she’s waiting for something. As if her body is itching for relief but from what Sana isn’t sure. 

Sana is woken from her day dream by the door to her office opening and Taehyung peeking his head in with a smile, “Cheer up cuz, your last interview just arrived. Just think, soon you’ll have an assistant to help with everything.” 

Sana rolls her eyes and motions for the girl to come in which has Taehyung leaving the room while Sana relaxes in her chair waiting for the next person to come in. Sana hopes this one is promising since all the other interviews she has had today were utterly terrible and weren’t what Sana was looking for. 

Sana looks up when the door is opened and shut gracefully and almost smirks at the obviously nervous girl who stepped into her office. She looks towards the desk and blushes under the strong gaze that Sana is giving her before walking towards the seat in front of the large desk. Sana almost coos as the girl sits down and wrings her hand together before smiling. 

The girl is unsure of what to do but reaches into her bag and hands Sana her resume, “I know how you feel about learning people’s names so I didn’t put mine on my resume but I had the assistant outside give me a background check before coming.” 

Sana hums as she reads over the resume and almost lets out a sigh of relief knowing the girl isn’t expecting some giant salary since she is still in school. Sana notes that she is studying dance and literature and wonders if she can see the girl dance but shakes the thought out of her head. 

“I appreciate your understanding of my aversion towards knowing people’s full name. It has been noted.” 

The girl before Sana seems to almost relax at the statement and Sana has to catch herself from smiling at the girl. This is already going much better than the other interviews that she’s had today. Sana rakes her eyes over the girl’s form and appreciates that she dressed up but not overtly. Sana almost feels jealous at the way the girl is dressed with a simple black pencil skirt and white button up and yet managing to hold Sana’s attention as if she was in a ball gown. 

Sana makes eye contact with the girl and is impressed when it doesn’t waver now. The girl is impressed with the change in the girl’s demeanor and resolve which manages to highly impress Sana. Sana gestures towards the water and the cup in front of the girl who smiles gratefully and pours herself a glass. If Sana wasn’t sure before that she was going to hire the girl then she was now. 

Every person before refused the water and refused to be humble or grateful towards Sana but this girl manages to exude all of that. Sana is too busy admiring the girl she fails to notice the calm feeling that has settled over her heart when the girl stepped into the room. 

“So tell me about yourself, besides what I can read here.” 

The girl looks towards Sana as she places the cup down, “Well as you can read I’m a dance major as well as a literature major. I’m sure you’re wondering why I would want to add a job on top of all that pressure already but my only answer is that I feel like I should be here. I am pretty available most of the time but I was hoping for some time off as well when I have important projects and such when they come up. I know that it’s asking a lot but I can promise you that when I am here and helping you then I am here 100% every time. I can also make myself available to you by giving you my number so you can reach me at other times if you need me.” 

Sana leans back in her seat before running a hand through her hair. She has never been more impressed by someone than in this moment. Sana appreciates the girl caring about her education but still willing to do her job properly if given the opportunity. She can appreciate a hard working girl who is willing to more or less stand up for herself if need be. 

“Well not that we have gotten that out of the way, what makes you think that you have what it takes to be my assistant?” 

The girl seems to contemplate what to say before giving her answer to an amused Sana, “Honestly speaking that isn’t for me to decide. I can do my best to prove I am fit for this job by getting the job.”

Sana smiles at the girl gently who smiles back which has Sana almost placing her hand on her chest from the pure warm feeling that radiates through her at the smile. Sana settles more into her chair before reaching for a glass of water herself. They sit in silence for a moment which is unorthodox for an interview but Sana doesn’t care and the other girl doesn’t seem to mind. 

Sana makes her decision in that moment and looks at the girl who is staring at her curiously, “When can you start?” 

The girl meets Sana’s gaze equally, “When you need me to.” 

Sana smirks at this and runs a hand through her hair and almost smirks as the girl watches her movements, “Right now would be nice.” 

The girl looks confused, “Wait that wasn’t a ‘when are my availabilities’ question?” 

Sana laughs at this and smiles again, not being able to help herself in the girl’s presence, “No it was an ‘You’re hired but I want you to help me out now’ question.” 

The girl nods her head frantically but notices she does and starts to blush before tucking a hair behind her ear. Sana laughs slightly at that thinking that the blush looks nice on her but is curious how far down it goes. Sana shakes her head out of her thoughts since it’s inappropriate to think that of her now assistant. 

Sana gets up from her chair and gestures for the girl to follow, who gathers her things and follows after Sana like a puppy, “I’m going to show you around a bit so you can be familiar with the place. Most of the work I ask of you can be completed here in the office since I don’t always believe in taking work home unless necessary.” 

Sana opens the door for the both of them and can’t help how her eyes linger as the girl walks in front of her before she lifts her gaze and closes the door. Sana walks in front of the girl towards the empty desk in front of her office failing to feel the gaze of the girl on her behind. 

“This will be your desk. You can add to it as you like since I’m not bothered either way about what it looks like. Just try to keep it professional enough since I will have clients be coming itto my office and such.” 

Sana looks over her shoulder and notices as the girl places her things on the chair and smiles at her thinking and innovation. Sana continues to walk around the floor and show her where the basic things are such as the conference room, kitchen, and the other offices if she needs to call the others. The girl takes it all in and tries to memorize it all so she can do her best. 

Sana leads the girl back to her desk, “If you aren’t busy right now you can familiarize yourself with the phone and such and understand how everything works since the things on the computer are fairly simple. I’ll end up leaving my personal number with you. Which remind me, I don’t really like knowing people’s names but is there a chance there is something that I can call you?” 

The girl thinks it over before sending her a big smile that shows her gums, “Just call me Ari.” 

Sana mulls this over before nodding and walking towards Tzuyu’s office, “I’ll be back shortly I just need to talk to the others.” 

The girl, now known as Ari, just nods her head as Sana turns around and strides towards the Taiwanese girl’s office. Sana notices that there are some things places on the now not empty desk in front of her office and assumes Tzuyu managed to pick a  secretary as well. Sana knocks on the door and hears a simple ‘come in’ as she pushes the door open. 

Sana notices Chaeyoung sitting casually on Tzuyu’s desk while Tzuyu types something up. Sana walks towards them and walks straight into Chaeyoung’s arms who happily envelops the older girl. Tzuyu looks up and rolls her eyes fondly before going back to her work she needs to finish quickly. 

It’s silent and the only sound that can be heard is the three girls breathing and the typing of keys until Sana breaks the silence, “I found a secretary.” 

Tzuyu stops her typing and glances towards Sana who shifts in Chaeyoung’s arms so she is standing sideways and looking more at Tzuyu, “Oh? How was that?” 

Sana shrugs a bit, “I didn’t like any of the candidates today until the last one walked in and she just seemed like the perfect fit.” 

Chaeyoung looks towards Tzuyu before glancing to the girl between her legs, “Did you find out her name?” 

Sana shakes her head, “No. You guys know how I feel about that stuff. I don’t want to know. If I find my soulmates then I find them off my own accords but every since the Lieutenant walked into my life and refused to tell me her name I just completely lost the desire to know. I want things to happen naturally you know?” 

Tzuy nods her head as she turns so she is facing the two girl more and reaches towards Sana who smiles and accepts the hand, “I understand. Just let fate take it course. Things will play out as they must.” 

Sana smiles and leans out of Chayeoung’s arms and lets go of Tzuyu’s hand to place both on either side of her face and pull her towards Sana as she places a chaste kiss on the crown of her head. Tzuyu reaches up and holds onto Sana’s arms as the older girl smiles down at her before moving away from both girls and leaving the office. 

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung watch the girl leave before Chaeyoung gets up and sits in Tzuyu’s lap to which the taller girl wraps her arms securely around her girlfriend. Chaeyoung nuzzles against Tzuyu’s face to which the other girl sighs happily at the affection she receives as a warm feeling settles into her heart. 

“I’m worried about her,” Chaeyoung sighs and places a hand gently on Tzuyu’s face to reassure the girl somehow. 

“I know darling but there isn’t anything we can do. It’s out of our hands,” Chaeyoung almost chuckles as the taller girl reliefs a huff and almost starts to pout. 

“I know that but that doesn’t mean I have to like it.” 

Chaeyoung laughs easily, “Of course not darling.” 


Okay so to be fair I got a job and got really busy but this chapter I hope makes up for the wait which again I am sorry for. Look though we got introduced to new people, curious if you can guess who the little girl is and who the secretary is.