Chocolates and Pain

Roommates

Sana felt the exhaustion hit her like a bullet train after the meeting, her father was pressuring her to take over the construction firm that they own as soon as she graduates, Sana was against it. She wanted to start from the bottom and work her way up so she would know how things works and eventually it will serve as a foundation on how she will manage the business but her father is being impatient. Thinking about what her father said before she left the company building.

 

“Musumé, I only want what’s best for you” the middle aged man told her, stopping her from walking away..

 

“Urgghh!! You only want what’s best for the company!! Not for your own daughter’s sake!” She yelled while scrambling in her bed, throwing a bad tantrums to no one.

 

She loosened her tie and opened a few buttons of her shirt. Exhaling all the air in her lungs, closing her eyes. A face of a certain girl flashed before her eyes.

 

Dahyunnie

 

She raised her arm looking at her wrist watch, 2:46pm she still has time to go home at last and maybe prepare some dinner for the both of them. She sat up, lazily looking around her hotel room, deciding If she’ll fix her things or wash-up first.

 

She decided to call Dahyun first, but she wasn't picking up. She called her three more times but no one‘s answering. She frowned thinking maybe Dahyun felt tired of her not texting back, she texted Mina and asked where is she If she’s with Dahyun but her friend told her she’s at the hospital for her training. She was about to dial her best friend’s number but she thought Momo has dance practice for today.

 

She gave up and threw her phone in the bed, retrieving all her clothes in the hotel closet and her stuff. She called her secretary so she could book her a flight to Seoul, at last after the grueling week she’ll be able to stay with her Dubu again, she smiled to herself.

 

“Yuju-chan, please buy some chocolates too, I’ll meet you at the airport in a bit” she said while folding her clothes.

 

After changing to her casual clothes and wore her spectacle, she checked out at the hotel and drove herself to the Airport, wearing her Bluetooth earphones she dialed the IT guy’s number..

 

“Hey, Tatsuo-kun!” He greeted her friend, the COO of their IT Company.

 

“Sana-sama, I’ve tried to take down some of it but some were already been given to the media” She frowned at the news. Stepping on the accelerator.

 

“Can’t you hack them and delete it all?” Her accent getting thick

 

“We will try our best, maybe you can settle it by paying them to not release any article regarding about it” her friend suggested

 

She stopped at the red light holding her chin to think, she spoke “I will, If things won’t go according to my plan” she drove again once the traffic light went green

 

“Why are you even stressing about this anyway? Uncle wouldn’t be mad at you anyway” he chuckled.

 

Her parents knew her ual preferences, and they’ve accepted whoever Sana wished to love. She’s still thankful of how supportive her parents are.

 

“It’s not like that— I’m just trying to protect her, Tatsuo” thinking about Dahyun and the sudden unnecessary attention she gained, courtesy of Sana.

 

“Don’t worry we’re trying our best, If not, then let’s bribe them or maybe fight them with fire” She chuckled how her friend became feisty over her clumsiness. Tatsuo is her third degree cousin, Sana being an only child grew fondness of the guy, having three years they treat each other like siblings.

 

“Thanks, Oniisan” she smiled

 

“Don’t drive too fast, Sana. I can see you” he said looking at the big screen. Hacking into her dashboard camera and to the CCTV system of the the traffic and road department.

 

“Oops, sorry” she chuckled and hang up the call before she’ll hear nonstop about her driving skills.

 

“I know you are watching me so I’ll ask myself the repeated question that you always say “Where’s your driver? Why aren’t they doing their job” yada yada yada” she mocked looking at the camera. The older guy chuckled watching her little sister.

 

“Thank you for always looking after me, I owe you a lot” Sana’s gaze went soft and focused on driving after talking to her brother. Stopping at the drop off area of the airport, she waved at her secretary.

 

She wore her black cap, her secretary was already waiting outside her door. The guy beside her secretary went to get her luggage in her trunk, handing the keys to her secretary, taking her ticket and told her to drive her car back to their house. Thanking her and her bodyguard she bowed and continued walking inside the airport.

 

“Take care, Sana-chan!” Yuju her secretary screamed waving goodbye at her.

 

“I will, you too Yuju-chan” They dropped the formalities as they were also friends since childhood.

 

“I’ll take care of your mess!” She heard Yuju yelled before she could enter the door, laughing at her friend.

 

She took a deep breath and checked-in, As what her friends would always tell her “You’re making your life complicated by hiding your identity” she could always use their private jet but she doesn’t want to. For once, she wanted to live a normal life. She tried calling Dahyun but failed, no one is answering—maybe she’s busy.

 

After settling in, she tried calling again before her plane takes off, someone answered but all she could hear was rustles and distant laughs so she hang up the call, she doesn’t want to think that Dahyun is with Momo because of the laughs she have heard.. Shaking her head looking outside the window, maybe she’s with her friends. Thinking about Momo and Dahyun spending time together, she could already felt her heart breaking in jealousy. She texted her.

 

My Dahyunnie❤️

 

Hey

I just finished my projects, I miss you. ☹️

What time are you off?

Would you like to have dinner with me? I’ll cook something for dinner!❤️

Call me when you are free 😊

 

 

She sighed looking at her texts, it sounded like she’s desperate but she won’t deny it. Maybe this is how Dahyun feels whenever she’s waiting for her reply.

 

Why would she wait for you, anyway? Her conscience told her..

 

“Yeah—why would she?” She sighed at the thought, sulking.

 

She closed her eyes feeling the chair shakes as the plane started to move to the runway. She thought of different things to lift her sulking mood, maybe she’ll cook something nice for dinner and surprise Dahyun, she held the paper bag filled with different luxurious chocolates—All for Dahyun.

 

She dozed off during the whole flight, good thing with first class seats she could sleep comfortably. The flight stewardess woke her up when the plane landed helping her to get her belongings. Calling her driver to pick her up.

 

She walked her way out of the plane, thanking the flight staff for the nice flight. Waiting for her luggage at the carousel

 

“Sana?”

 

She froze when she recognized the voice. The person stood beside her, looking at her. She didn’t spare a glance, took her own luggage when it stopped in front of her. Turning her back, walking away.

 

“Minatozaki Sana” The girl called her, loud enough for everybody to hear. She turn around looking at the girl.

 

“Sana..” It was her first love, Eunha..

 

“What do you want from me” She said dryly, looking away.

 

“I-I’m, I don’t know—I’m sorry” she said their eyes locked. There were sadness, longing and regret in Eunha’s eyes.

 

Holding tightly to her luggage, she sighed. The Korean dragged her own luggage and walked closer to the Japanese, making her  stay still.

 

“I’ve missed you” The Korean girl took one more step and pulled her into a hug letting go of the handle of her luggage. Hugging the flustered Japanese girl.

 

Sana closed her eyes, letting go of her own luggage. Hugging back to the smaller girl, releasing the air in her chest she didn’t even know she held it in. Even though, things didn’t end well between them—she couldn’t stay mad at her, she understood well why the girl broke off with her. Just like any other relationships, they had their ending—a sad ending. These arms were once her home in a such foreign country, her warmth was her comfort—but now, it all seems to be unfamiliar. She let go first, thinking about Dahyun.

 

“H-how are you?” She started off

 

“I’m good, I just came back from Taiwan to  visit my grandmother” the older girl blushed

 

“You haven’t changed at all” Sana said ruffling the smaller girl’s hair

 

“You, too.. you’re still pretty” Eunha shyly admitted, making Sana stop from what she was doing. She kept her hands to herself.

 

“I-uhm Thank you, so do you have someone to pick you up?” Sana started to walk, looking around for some suspicious people lurking around, maybe taking pictures of her or whatsoever.

 

“Yeah..” Eunha walked beside her, observing the Japanese girl’s behavior. “Some things really never changes, paparazzi?” She chuckled.

 

“Oh—yeah” Sana scratched her head to think

 

“So, who’s the lucky person?” Sana asked

 

“Oh, she’s my friend.. she’s from Taiwan” 

 

“Oh Nice, you made friends during your stay there” Sana thought about someone but she immediately brushed it off

 

“Yeah, she’s attending the same university with us, her name is—“

 

They were walking to the exit when someone spoke in front of them, looking at them with confusion.

 

“Tzuyu..” Sana whispers

 

“Unnie?” Tzuyu was lookingat Sana with a confused look.. what is she doing here? She thought. Looking at her luggage.. she might’ve visited her parents in Japan? walking closer to them with furrowed eyebrows.

 

“Please don’t tell her” Sana looked at her.

 

"So, you were really the person I met in the business conference last summer" She smiled.

 

Sana looked away, Eunha was more confused looking at Tzuyu then to Sana.

 

"Wait, do you know each other?" Eunha stood in between the two taller girls

 

"Yeah, She's Dahyun-unnie's roommate" smirking at Sana, Tzuyu was provoking her.

 

"Wait? what? Sana-yah, what is she talking about?" Sana was trying her best not to smack Tzuyu's head right now, exhaling hard. she told the girls to follow her.

 

They went outside and a black Mercedes Benz sport scar were waiting for them. Tzuyu smirked at Sana, Eunha who knew the real Sana since they dated each other a year ago. Her driver took hers and Eunha's carrier, Tzuyu has a lot of questions to ask. The trio were stuck in an awkward situation standing in front of the luxury car when they heard nonstop honking near them. There, they saw Chaeyoung waving at them, driving Tzuyu's car.

 

"Here!I'm here!" Chaeyoung waved but stopped when the guy in front of Tzuyu and Eunha closed the trunk, revealing Sana..

 

Sana facepalm herself as another person is added to this mess or her secret-- rather, Tzuyu nudged Sana for frowning, unintentionally frowning at Chaeyoung, who decided to walk closer to them.

 

"Hi guys-- you know each other?" Looking at Sana, Eunha and of course to Tzuyu.

 

"Sana-unnie, will explain it to us, later" Tzuyu nudged Sana's side again.

 

"Y-yeah, If you could follow us, I'll be able to explain everything later" She said nervously

 

"Sana-sama, everything is ready, shall I take you to your penthouse or your apartment?" Her driver said politely speaking in Kansai

 

"To my penthouse, please" she answered back in their native language. Chaeyoung's jaw dropped when she opened the door for Sana.

 

"I will explain later, Chaeyoung-ah" She said nervously

 

Eunha decided to take the ride with Sana and talk to Tzuyu later on, the youngest among the girls nodded dragging a still in-shock cub with her. Tzuyu received a text from Sana where her address is, unfazed of the information she had received, telling Chaeyoung where to go.

 

"WHAT?? Tzuyu-yah! That's one of the richest neighborhood in Seoul!! That's Gangnam district, OH MY GOD!! WHO IS SHE?!" Chaeyoung freaked out but continued driving, her perfectly raindrop eyes were wide.

 

"I know Chae, I lived there too" Chaeyoung's jaw dropped, looking at her best friend hysterically.

 

"I own an apartment, don't be overdramatic. I don't own a penthouse unlike, Sana" she said telling her friend who had too much information to focus on driving

 

"You, rascal! I know you're rich, but I didn't know you're crazy rich! dude! let's move in to your apartment!!"

 

"I'm not the rich person here, It's my parents who owned those wealth, it's not mine.. and we're not crazy rich unlike Sana's family" She said looking outside the window .

 

"But, you won't consider moving back to your apartment? With me of course!" She said wiggling her brows, she smiled at the silly facial expression of her friend

 

"No." she said flatly looking straight ahead.

 

"Dude, this is TMI I tell ya! you guys are boujee" Chaeyoung did the breathing exercise to calm down.

 

--

 

Eunha and Sana were silent all-through out their travel to her ex-girlfriend's place. Seated far apart from each other, both of them were looking outside the window. Neither of them wanted to talk. They entered the familiar building once again--but not holding each others hands anymore. Sana lead the way while Eunha followed her, her head down Why is this so awkward now.. she thought.

 

Before Sana could open the door to her penthouse she felt arms wrapped around her waist, soft cheeks leaned against her back she looks up, sighing. It feels foreign yet familiar she thought. She held on to the door knob while her other hand held the shorter girls' hand in front of her, the hug became tighter. She turned her head to the right, trying to get a glimpse of her former girlfriend.

 

"Eunha-ssi, It will be a bad idea If they see us like this" she said, trying to break off from the physical contact

 

"I-I'm sorry" Eunha retracted her arms, her head low in embarrassment. Sana went inside, she missed this place but some things should be thrown away from this apartment. she sighed turning around looking at her former lover, walking over to her holding her hand the latter looked up with a questioning-hopeful look, she smiled. She lead her to the couch to sit down, her smile turns to a frown when Sana left her to call Tzuyu, gave her the password to the elevator and her room number.

 

"Sana, I want to tell you something--" Eunha started but got interrupted by a knock on the door, The Japanese girl went to get it leaving her again she sighed.

 

"WOW~" Chaeyoung squealed in excitement

 

"Feel at home, I will get you something to eat you can join Eunha in the receiving area" Both girls obliged, Tzuyu was dragging Chaeyoung who was roaming her eyes to the place.

 

"Unnie" Tzuyu smiled at Eunha and took a seat beside her along with Chaeyoung

 

"Please behave Chaengie" Tzuyu held her hand when the cub tried to touch the vase beside her, shaking her head no to the shortest girl.

 

Eunha chuckled, Sana came in holding a tray of snacks and juice. Sana placed it front of her friends, sitting across the three.

 

"Okay, fire it up. ask me" Sana said

 

"Unnie! unnie! you live here alone? I mean why would you leave this beautiful place with Dahyun's small apartment?! You could fit our apartment and the others' here!" Chaeyoung started she chuckled at her cute friend she thinks Chaeyoung is cute no matter what.

 

"I have my reasons Chaeyoung-ah, first of; What would I do to this Hollow cage? it is spacious, yes but it's empty. I got no one, besides Dahyun's Apartment is near to the University" The trio nodded in response, her answer makes sense.

 

"But why Dahyun?" Tzuyu asked, staring at the older. Eunha looked at the both of them

 

"And how did you know Eunha? Why did you lie to us?" she seconded. questions after questions.

 

Sana sighed before answering.

 

"Yeah, I wanna know the whole truth too, I'm all ears, unnie" Chaeyoung went from a hyper kid to a serious person real quick.

 

"Why Dahyun.." She smiled thinking about the girl, making her former lover uneasy. Tzuyu took note of the older girls reactions.

 

"Dahyun is special to me, It was a coincidence when I saw her at the library and she left this" Sana took out the notebook that she was holding Chaeyoung's eyes went wide recognizing the doodle that she made with dahyun's notebook.

 

"There was a note inside" Tzuyu took the notebook and opened it "If you have ever found this notebook, please return it to me at --contact number,her department and building* -Kim Dahyun, Music major in Composition." another note saying "This is the furthest that you can go, please don't flip the page. Thank you" Tzuyu ignored the note and flipped another page realizing that it was her Music Diary. reading only the date then immediately closing it.

 

"So, That notebook was in my possession since then, I was trying my best to contact her but I guess she changed her number so I tried going to her department building to return it but I can't find her. When I finally found her I thought I've lost that, I never had the chance to return it to her" she said truthfully

 

"So, you thought you lost this?" Chaeyoung said raising the notebook. Sana nodded in response.

 

"I grew fond of Dahyun, watching her from afar whenever I see her--" Chaeyoung cleared cutting off Sana with her explanation.

 

"Okay, okay! I like her, happy now?" Sana admitted.

 

"Yeah~I thought so too" Chaeyoung snickers

 

"But does unnie knows your feelings? have you confessed? Is it why you applied to be her roommate?" Tzuyu was excited hearing Sana's story.

 

"I haven't--yet! But I will, eventually" She said blushing, Eunha was speechless hearing her Ex talks about another girl, she smiled bitterly, it was her fault after all being a coward and left.

 

"Wow~ I knew this would happen, but you know.. Dahyun is very dense" Chae said apologetically smiling at the older girl

 

"I know, that's why I'm taking it slow. I lied to you guys because I wanna protect all of you from the prying eyes of my world, You understand me Tzuyu, right?" Sana with pleading eyes. Tzuyu nodded, understanding the situation of the older girl and also people might take advantage of her, knowing Sana is a very kind, soft and a clumsy person-- not like her friends would do bad stuff to her, but other people might.

 

"We understand unnie, We will protect you too! You know that right? We're friends!" Chaeyoung smiled making her eyes disappear. The eye smile that she likes, making her feel warm.

 

"Thank you, guys. But let's keep it as a secret okay?" She said reached out to Tzuyu and Chae's hand. Both of them nodded.

 

"but how did you both knew each other?" Tzuyu the curiosity of this Kid.

 

"We-uhm-we are--" Sana can't find the right words to say when..

 

"We dated each other" Eunha spilled the tea. Sana gulped

 

"WHAT?!" Both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung almost screamed at them

 

"What? How? When?" Chae was confused

 

"A year ago, but we broke up" Sana added looking at her former lover who was blushing her eyes were teary

 

"Oh so you broke up, well-uhm-this is awkward" Chae scooted closer to Tzuyu who was also shocked by the certain information.

 

"So she was the one you were talking about? I mean, what?! This is so messed up!" Tzuyu said massaging her temples

 

"What-what are you talking about?" Sana asked.

 

"I told her everything but I never mentioned your name and your background just our story, how I regret everything, I regret leaving you behind, that I am planning to win you back but hearing how you talk about another girl.." She choked up, swallowing the sob that was about to come out

 

"I-I won't stand a chance, hearing you talk about her with those dreamy eyes and shy smiles that were once for me, it hurts but I can endure it. Who am I to ruin your happiness after all I've put you through I'm glad you moved on" Eunha smiled bitterly, a tear escaped leaving a flustered Sana and the two young ones who are uncomfy on their seats hearing a sudden confession.

 

"Who am I to stand in your way? I want you to be happy. I guess this is Karma, I deserve it" Eunha can't help but let the tears flow, Sana sat beside her hugging her. Sana could only comfort the girl, thinking about the depression she went through when Eunha left her it was unbearable. She followed her everywhere, even in Taiwan when the girl decided to stay there but she only went home with her heart broken asking where did she went wrong? blaming herself because she also had put her through a tough situation, people were threatening her, other elite people looking down at her or even worse she got bullied. Sana tried to hold on and fight for her love two years of being in a relationship with Eunha was magical she even introduced her to her parents and that's when Eunha knew Sana wasn't an ordinary girl, she felt scared and gone through the bad stuff. Sana shed tears as she was comforting Eunha saying thank you to her.

 

"Tzu, I think we should go? We can ask Sana-unnie some other time, this is the time for their reconcilliation?" Chae suggested, whispering to Tzuyu who just nodded. The two older girls were busy comforting each other when the younger ones sneaked their way out. Chae took chocolate bars with her and jellies of course, Tzuyu shook her head with her chidish friend. Chaeyoung sending a text to Sana about their sudden exit, explaining the situation. Tzuyu made a group chat for the four of them,  naming it. Charlie's Angel + 1/2

 

Chaeyoung caught the pun with the Group chat's name, she glared at Tzuyu who was laughing beside her.

 

"You , you know that?" Chae said. both of them exited the building.

 

--

 

After Sana and her former lover cried their eyes out,they soon realized that the young ones were gone, both of them agreed on being friends again but Eunha can't promise not to cry once her ex lover and Dahyun will be together. Both of them received a text from the maknaes. She was more than relieved hearing the closure from her former lover, They agreed to communicate more often now, they really don't have a choice they are in a groupchat. Talking for a bit more, catching up and Eunha decided to go home so she could rest and prepare for her re-admission to the school since she went away for a couple of months, Sana told her chauffer to drive Eunha home, giving her a tight hug before she finally let go of the shorter girl.

 

One person came to her mind, Dahyunnie..

 

She tried calling her but the number cannot be reached, maybe her battery died. she shrugs it off, asking the front desk of her apartment building to call her a cab. I wanna go home to my Dahyunnie.. I really miss her! that's what her mind and heart telling her.

 

As soon as she arrived, she immediately went to the kitchen scanning for some useful ingredients she could use to make a special dinner to her, girl. After gathering all the ingredients needed, She decided to make pasta for dinner. she smiled to herself, I'm sure she will like this! she nodded to herself, proud.

 

She was watching tutorial videos on how to cook pasta, she needed it because she calculated the possibilities of her burning down their apartment or make a decent tasting pasta for her girl. Cutting ingredients here and there, Knowing her clumsy self she also expected the tendencies of cutting herself accidentally or even have burns from oil splash when she was sauteing some ingredients. counting the time of when she'll have to rinse the Aldente pasta and of course she burned her hand from the boiling water, yelping in pain almost tearing up she sniffed it off and continued preparing it because it'll be all be worth it for Dahyun.

 

Wiping her sweat using her shirt sleeve, she re-tied her hair in a high ponytail readjusting her glasses and dusting off her apron, cleaning the kitchen before setting up the table for them, Mina, would be proud of me! she took a picture and sent it to her friend. bragging how she survived cooking without cutting one of her fingers or even not burning down the whole building, she suddenly felt the stinging sensation of her wounds and burns. she cleaned her cuts and wrapped her left index finger, ring finger and her thumb. When she heard laughs outside the door she stood up and open the door. looking at her wrist watch

 

"You won because you cheated!" Dahyun whined while Momo's arm was s around her neck.

 

That was the situation she saw when Sana opened the door, The closeness of her best friend and her roommate is screaming "too sensual" She felt the familiar but foreign feeling in her chest again. she cleared .

 

"Unnie!" Dahyun took a step back as if a bucket full of ice was poured onto her

 

"Hi, you were too busy flirting with each other you hadn't noticed me" she smiled, looking at her bestfriend who doesn't show any expressions

 

"Something smells nice" Momo said brushing off the signs her best friend was throwing at her

 

"I-Ithought you wouldn't be home tonight again unnie--"

 

"I always come home--to you" Sana said, Dahyun gulped. Suddenly the air seems stuffy and suffocating. Sana broke off the eye contact, still standing in front of the door, unwelcoming to her friend

 

"I cooked something for dinner, If you're hungry just come in" She said turning around leaving the door open for the two girls

 

"Unnie, wanna come in for a sec for dinner?" Dahyun asked, but Momo read the signs she wouldn't push her best friends' buttons today she knows how tired Sana is

 

"Nah, I'm good.. I should go home I need to do my homework too, I'll see you at the same spot on Monday?" Momo smiled hands in her pocket.

 

"Yeah sure, I'll see you again at school. Thanks for today!" Dahyun said shyly, Sana was seated in the table, looking at Dahyun's back and to her bestfriend. 

 

"No biggie! Good Night, Hyunnie-chan" Dahyun giggled. Sana scoffed at the endearment. rolling her eyes when her and Momo locked eyes. Dahyun was about to turn around when Momo spoke

 

"One more thing, Hyunnie Chan"

 

"Hmm? what is it?" Momo pulled her collar and kissed her cheek. Sana was looking at then, she saw how momo closed her eyes. She looked away. she was holding her chopsticks too hard her knuckles turned white. She loosened her grip and the light in her eyes dimmed, she started eating without waiting for Dahyun.

 

"U-unnie" Dahyun was in shock she held her cheek, Momo smiled.

 

"Good Night kiss. I'll take that as your payment" she smiled and started walking away, waving at Dahyun who was frozen at the doorstep

 

She realized that she was standing too long at the doorstep when she heard a loud thud from the dining, Sana was eating her dinner already. She immediately closed the door and sat at the table. Today was weird.. she thought

 

"Unnie! wow~! this tasted so goood!" she stuffed her face with pasta while smiling at Sana whose head was low, showing the crown of her head. Dahyun's smile faltered, clearing and started chewing her food properly. It was eerily quiet, it makes her uncomfortable. She spoke.

 

"Unnie, it's been a while since we had dinner together.." she started off, testing the waters. but Sana was just eating her food quietly, her head down low.

 

"Uhm--your cooking is great!I think this will be my new favorite pasta!" she said cheerfully, trying to lift up the mood.

 

"How are you, unnie?" she asked again, but Sana just drank her water.

 

"Great." Sana answered dryly.

 

"Uh-yeah! great, I guess you're very tired" she tried to smile again but the girl in front of her were just looking at her with an expression she can't define

 

"I'll clean up the kitch--" She was about to say something when Sana stood up and took her plate in the sink. Dahyun saw the burns and plasters in Sana's left hand. Sana started to wash her own plate but then, Dahyun took her hand away from the water, she tried to pull away but Dahyun took her hand firmly but gently.

 

"You have cuts and burns.. I'll take care of it" Dahyun said seriously. Sana was taken aback.

 

"N-no, I can take care of myself" She pulled her hand

 

"Unnie, are you on your period?" Dahyun asked, her brows furrowed. She's very attractive in Sana's eyes but Sana stood still.

 

"No, I'm tired, if you wanna do the dishes, then suit yourself" She said walking away.

 

Dahyun was left alone in the kitchen, thinking what did she do to get Sana upset for the first time. She finished her food and transferred the left over pasta in a container, Cleaning the whole kitchen. She thought that maybe Sana was trying to surprise her? But why? she asked herself while washing the dishes. One way or another she'll tend Sana's wounds. after cleaning up, she took a long shower. It took her an hour inside the bathroom, soaking herself in a hot bath still thinking about a certain girl.

 

After rinsing, she was ready for bed. Looking at the clock it says 9:38pm still early she thought. She was drying her hair using a towel, went to her study table checking her newly recharged phone.. She felt guilty when she saw Sana's texts and missed calls. something caught her eyes, a paperbag on top of her dresser, it was chocolates, unfamiliar with the brands. A note fell on the floor, she picked it up and read the note.

 

"Dahyunnie,

Hey.. My precious little Dahyunnie, I missed you! Sorry I haven't been spending time with you for the past few days, please don't think that I was ignoring you, I was just too preoccupied with my school obligations and other stuff.. I hope you'll like these, I don't know what brand of chocolates you like so I just bought these, I hope this is enough--" She was reading the note while looking at the bag.. 30 chocolate bars she guessed, it's more than enough!

 

"--I hope you liked our dinner.. I personally cooked everything! Please enjoy these chocolates with your friends, I always miss you don't you know that? I hope you had a great week. I take hugs and kisses as thank yous. :)

 

--Minatozaki Sana

 

She felt her stomach churned, her organs readjusting themselves. She felt guilty, She decided that she should talk to her roommate, along with her antiseptic and cute band aids. She knocked three times but no one was answering, she let herself in. She saw a sleeping Sana in her bed curled up in a ball, maybe she was really exhausted..her gaze softens. She tried calling her roommate gently but she failed, she's too tired to wake up. She started to clean up Sana's wound with antiseptic, dabbing it gently with cotton balls and Q-tips. Dabbing her burns with ointment gently, when Sana scrunched her face and turning to another side of the bed, walking to another side of the bed.. she blew the burns to cool it. putting band aids on cuts.. She blushed when she saw the design, it has I love you and hearts all over brushing it off she finished cleaning the cuts and burns.

 

She took a stick note from Sana's study table and wrote; Thank you for the Chocolates unnie, let me take you out? dinner, if you are free. --Dubu she smiled at the note, sticking it at Sana's bedside lamp. Caressing her hair and cheek, Sana unconsciously leaned into Dahyun's touch. she smiled. Kissing Sana's cheek. She smiled but it was too late when she realized what she did, she whispered Good Night and scurried back to her room.

 

Holding her chest, her heart beating fast. This stupid palpitations again, she cursed the caffeine she drank this afternoon.. Little did she know It was something else.

 

 

A/N:

 

Hewooowww.. what ya think about this chapter? Should I add more chapters? I'm planning to make this one short.