Secrets and Mishaps

Roommates

Dahyun woke up feeling tired from yesterday’s twelve hours shift but her mood lifted up once she realized that she’s free for today since her professor gave them research work.

 

Sana left a note in their fridge telling her that she prepared lunch and breakfast for Dahyun and that she will be home late. Frowning at the note, Dahyun thought, Sana hasn’t been home for the past couple of days or sometimes, she would go home late or leave early in the morning. Dahyun texted Sana to thank her, seeing their conversations—

 

Sunbae

 

Tuesday

Unnie, are you home?

Read 1:03am

 

Wednesday 

Unnie I left you some dumplings in the fridge😁

Read 3:46pm

Unnie maybe you wanna watch netflix tonight?😅

Chae and Tzuyu came, they watched netflix movies with me. If you’ll be home late, take a cab.🙂

Good Night Unnie.

Read 2:16am

 

Yesterday

Dahyunnie, sorry I couldn’t reply to your texts I’ve been busy this week. My plates due this so I couldn’t really reply. Sorry ☹️

 

It’s okay, unnie! Please don’t forget to eat!

Are you coming home tonight?

Take a cab when going home. Good Night unnie.

 

Today

Dahyunnie, I made you some breakfast and lunch. Sorry I had to leave early, I have important errands to do. I’ll call you when I’m free. Take care! ❤️

 

She sighed, not getting used on how Sana leaving her on read. She’s being needy these days but the weird thing is that, she really want to be noticed by Sana. Thanking Momo of keeping her company at times whenever she’s free, she’s been very nice to her lately, The girl would always take her to new places and hang out with her in the library where they would always meet or even visitng her at the cafe where she works.

 

She texted Sana and went to eat the breakfast the older girl prepared. When she heard a knock from the door, she took a bute of the sandwich, running to the door yelling "I'm coming!" is full.

 

"Who could possibly--" Without looking at the peephole she opened the door and immediately closed and swallowed the food that she's chewing

 

"Hyunnie-chan, Good Morning!" It was Momo smiling brightly at her

 

"Wh-at are you doing here? I mean Good Morning to you too, Come in" She said letting the girl in.

 

"I don't have class for today, so.. I was wondering if you're free today. Sorry If I haven't texted you first before going here" she said blushing

 

"No, It's fine unnie. I mean, I don't have class today" Smiling at the Japanese, they sat on the couch. offering her food to eat, she offered Sana's sandwich. She gladly took it, Momo wouldn't say no to food.

 

"Do you have something in mind? wanna go somewhere?" Momo asked, chewing the sandwich while wiping Dahyun's side lip. Wiping the mayonaise spilled in Dahyunnie's lips.

 

The latter felt shy and flustered at the same time, touching her lips for any residue, blushed when Momo  her thumb. Her eyes wide while her cheeks were burning, the Japanese girl looked at her as if hypnotizing her, she blinked twice swallowing the inexistent lump on . Stood up and scrambled on her feet.

 

"U-unnie, I'll go take a shower then we can decide where to go?" she said looking anywhere.

 

"Do you need help?" Momo asked innocently, looking up to Dahyun who almost snapped her neck, with wide eyes.

 

"Wi-with wha-t?"

 

"In the shower? I'll scrub your back, Hyunnie-san" Momo winked, standing up. Dahyun held the older girls' shoulder, forcing her to sit back.

 

"Uh-I'm good, unnie. I'll go take a shower real quick, just stay here okay?" Dahyun insisted.

 

"But--"

 

"I'm fine, I'll go ahead.. uh feel at home!" She said running away while yelling these last words, locking the bathroom door. Holding her chest, her heart thumping hard against her chest. What the hell was she doing? she thought.

 

--

 

Sana was exhausted, attending classes, making plates and traveling between those times. She had a free week for having two classes for the whole week. She was thinking of something fun to do before the week started but a call from her father made her frown, asking her help on something with their family business, forcing her to comeback in her hometown.

 

Minatozaki Sana, heiress of Minatozaki Group of companies. Yes, she's a freaking daughter of a Billionaire. Her family owns one of the biggest real estate company in Japan, A Construction firm, Land development company, A chain of IT Parks and Hotel chains in Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe,Nagoya, Shibuya, Tokyo and many to mention Cities in Japan and Other Asian countries.She have kept her identity hidden from her friends in South Korea but not to her childhood friends; Momo and Mina who were destined to be friends at birth since their parents were also friends, Momo whom she knew since they were toddlers, daughter of the boarding school they attended in Middle school and High School.

 

The Hirai Family owns chains of school especially medical schools across Japan and one of the largest mining company, both girls' became friends when they were kids, meeting once in a while in parties where their parents were invited. While they met Mina in Middle School, she was born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. Mina being an American was having a hard time in communicating with the others, was being bullied by the others because of her shy personality The two older girls came in and took care of her, being the rich man's daughter Sana and Momo was being admired but avoided by the student body. The Myoui's owns ten hospitals and an accounting firm while her father as the lead orthopedic surgeon in whole Japan, one of the most respected personality in medical field. Much of their princess-like lifestyles and stories. The trio became inseparable since then.

 

Slouching her back in the swivel chair exhaling hard while loosening her tie. She left early in the morning to catch a flight going back to Osaka for the past five days she's been going back and forth in Seoul and Osaka everyday, she really doesn't have to but she wanted her identity be hidden to her other friends, but the main reason would be Dahyun, she wanted to see Dahyun even if she will be coming home to a sleeping figure in the couch or in her room, she would stay awake for a bit to look at the sleeping pale girl, stealing forehead kisses and sleeping on her own and leaving early in the morning, she would also attend her two classes during Wednesday and Thursday morning and going back to Osaka after her classes. She scanned her photo gallery looking at the pictures she secretly took, A girls' figure leaning against the counter, drinking coffee wearing plain white shirt and her usual striped pajamas and fuzzy sleepers, natural sunlight  against her pale skin and her bed hair.

 

A picture of Dahyun looking at the bathroom mirror, half of her face was covered by her wet black hair, hands against the sink squinting making her brows furrow she wasn't using her contacts or glasses. She was simply dying her hair back to black but the photo seem to scream " appeal" Sana blushed, she swiped left and a picture of Dahyun concentrating in composing a song playing her broken piano, the afternoon sunlight from the window shining down on her. It was beautifully taken and another same photo but the girl was looking at her intently with furrowed brows, which Sana really likes she thinks Dahyun looks cool, another photo but a smiling photo which was uploaded in her public instagram.

 

Sana is considered a celebrity to other elite kids in Japan alongside Momo and Mina, just the same with Sana, both girls were also lowkey about their identity having different social media accounts for public and also private ones which they are using in Seoul, away from the prying eyes of their admirers and followers. But then, Sana made a simple mistake--she posted all of it on her Public account which she have millions of followers. Her eyes grew bigger when she had countless notifications from instagram filled with likes, comment and regrams. She panicked and took down the pictures wishing people wouldn't be nosy of her lovely roommate. she cursed herself for not thinking clearly.

 

"! Oh My God!" muttering in her native tongue, Deleting the post and wished that people didn't take any screenshots.

 

"Minatozaki-sama, the meeting will start in ten minutes your father is waiting inside the board room" Her secretary informing her, not paying attention to it. her focus is on her phone texting one of the IT guys in their IT park, telling him to take down any pictures that is circulating coming from her instagram account.

 

"Miss?" Her secretary called from the telephone prompter

 

"Yes?" She answered, irritated.

 

"The meeting, Your father--"

 

"I know, I'll be out in a bit" she dismissed her

 

"Yes, Miss Sana." her secretary answered.

 

receiving a text from Mina, asking her "Holy crap, you posted on the wrong account!" face palming herself about her stupidity. she received another text but this time from Dahyun, thanking her. She sighed, frustrated with her situation she got into.

 

A knock from the door took her back to reality and she finally stood up, fixing her tie and straightening her suit. Inhaling before exiting her luxurious office.

 

"Miss, Minatozaki.. they are waiting for you" The man with gray suit handed her a folder, nodding for encouragement.

 

"I know, Thanks, Akihiro-san" she spoke. sighing and both of them walked their way to the boardroom along with her secretary. She will deal with her other problem later .. 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Hi! Tell me what you think about this chapter. Every comments makes me happy like "WOW SOMEONE IS READING MY WORK!" Thank you for the nice feed back! Is there any Filipino once here?