Chapter 2

Don't Leave

Eun Hee POV

 

The next morning I woke up, taking a quick shower before leaving the house. I lived with my mum, while Eun Jung lived with my dad. They would occasionally visit, I really hated when they came over, I disliked my dad for divorcing my mum for someone else and I hated my sister for the way she always treated me.

 

Entering the school, I was pushed from side to side, tripping over people’s feet that they kept lying around purposely, and getting bullied. L.joe entered the school with his hand linked with Jessicas. Everyone basically envied them, but I ddint. I knew relationships like those didn’t last for long.

 

L.joe POV

 

Jessica and I walk down the path that the students had formed. I smirked to myself as I saw everyone with glittering eyes, the want to be the popular couple, except for Eun Hee; she was giving us a disgusted face. I continued to smirk as I walked by Eun hees locker, it was covered with hate messages and mud was obviously dumped inside.

 

Eun Hee POV

 

I opened my locker, my once clean locker; it was now filled with mud. I stood there flabbergasted. From behind I could hear loud laughters. I slumped my shoulders in embarassement.

'what did i do to get this in my past life?'

 

>>>Days later<<<

I was hired as a waitress at a café. I excitedly wore my uniform as I started to serve people. Suddenly someone burst through the door, giving everyone a seducing smile. Omo, it was L.joe, gikwang, and chaejin. The girls fainted, no literally. I ran behind the counter, only to be pushed back out by the manager.

 

“Ann-yeong, what would you like to order” I stuttered.

>>authors note<<

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, would u guys like more gifs of teentop? hehhe, enjoy! ~