Chapter 37

Don't Leave

No- one POV

 

“We need to talk” L said as he roughly grabbed onto her hand.

“There’s nothing to talk about and plus I’m busy as you can see” Eun Hee said as she pulled her arm out of his grasp.

“Well you’re not going to find him, because he sent me here to talk to you” L stated loudly.

Eun Hee turned around in utter shock.

“Why would he leave his gorgeous girlfriend with someone he doesn’t even like?” Eun hee asked as she raised her eyebrows.

L crinched at her response but nonetheless grabbed her again and led her to an isolated area.

“Talk fast” Eun hee said angrily.

“You know what, forget it” L said as he put his hands up.

“Excuse me, you dragged me all the way out here and now you’re just going to leave me here?” Eun hee said as she stamped her foot on the ground.

“I don’t want to talk to a monster like you and I know L.joe wouldn’t either” L said bluntly before walking off with his hands in his pocket “oh and just so you know, if you’re in trouble or something, don’t come and bother me”

“Who said I will? You don’t deserve to be my friend anyway” Eun hee yelled as she walked away in the opposite direction.

Realization hit her as she watched L walk away.

“he called me a monster…” Eun Hee said as a tear from the corner of her eye.

 

L slumped against the wall around the corner.

The Eun hee he loved so much was gone.

The bright Eun hee he once knew had turned into a monster.

A tear slid down his cheek as he covered his face with his hands.

 

To: L.joe

GOD, where were you at school? I was looking all over for you.

 

To: L.joe

Why won’t you pick up my calls? ANSWER ME NOW.

 

To: L.joe

I know your there, please call me back.

 

L.joe looked at his phone for the umpteenth time. There were a million missed calls and text messages waiting for an answer.

He deleted all the messages in his inbox and didn’t even bother opening or reading any of them.

He covered his face before grabbing his phone again.

 

To: Eun Hee

Lets break up.

 

Authors note:

OMG thankyou so much for all the comments!! i cant believe i gained over 100 subscribers in just one day, a new record for me ^^. thankyou to all the new subscribers and commenters. Made my day reading all of them.

 

thanks to you guys i got motivation and decided to update for you, make sure to keep commenting! and dont forget to subscribe as well

 

and sorry if some bits in the story dont make sense, im not good with grammar but ill try my best. im going to go back and edit all the chapters. (: feel free to go back and re-read them!