Chapter 32

Don't Leave

Eun hee POV

 

“You know you never belonged here” Jessica said as she jabbed her fingers onto my chest.

I winced at her every touch.

“As soon as you stepped through the doors on your first day, I knew you were trouble” Jessica said as she glared.

“if you hadn’t come and put your nose in it, then I would still be dating L.joe, you got it, now I got nothing” Jessica said as she walked closer and closer to me.

“You better leave now, or else I’ll make your life a living hell” shouted taeyeon.

“Literally” sunny added.

“I don’t have to listen to es like you, I can do whatever I want” I firmly stated as I pushed Jessica out of the way.

“Yah, ” Jessica screamed.

“Yes” I said as I raised my eyebrow.

She walked up to me as her hand met my cheeks.

The sound echoed down the hall, I could feel my eyes b with tears.

“That’s what you get and there’s more coming your way” Jessica said as she smirked.

I hurried home, not bothering to wait for L.joe.

 

To: eun hee

Why didn’t you wait for me, I was frantically looking all over for you ):

 

To: L.joe

Mianhae, I felt sick

 

I turned off my phone, I didn’t want anyone to bother me during my thinking time and plus I wasn’t in the mood; I lay down onto the bed as I curled myself into a little ball, hugging my knees to me chest.

I wiped away my tears.

“I’m not going to let them do anything to me” I mumbled as I roughly wiped away my tears.

“It’s not going to be the first time, I’m going to own her. Jessica, you have no idea what’s coming your way” I smirked.