Chapter 42

Don't Leave

No- one POV

 

Eun Hee searched frantically for L the next morning at school.

She dared herself to ask people around, but all they did was show her disappointed glances and glared at her.

She was afraid that he had gotten in an accident, yet wherever she looked he was no-where to be found.

“Maybe he doesn’t want to be found” Eun hee muttered. “Maybe his even avoiding me”

She climbed the steps to the rooftop.

Her steps felt heavy, it took her a lot of energy to climb each and every step.

By now everyone had heard about the rumors.

Everyone despised her now; even her best friend hated her now.

 

Eun Hee sat on a wooden chair provided at the rooftop.

She stared blankly at the girls below who ran to her friends with happy smiles.

A boy ran up to his girlfriend and caught her in her arms, spinning her around countless times.

Just the very thought of it, drove Eun Hee crazy.

She missed that, she missed how she could do that every day.

Tears uncontrollably slid down her cheeks, she shook as she cried loudly.

What she didn’t know was that L.joe was watching her, sadness evident in his eyes.

Eun Hee roughly wiped away her tears but when she saw a girl run up to her mother with happy smiles.

She cried even harder.

It reminded her of her upcoming graduation.

It was only a few months away and exams were coming up fast.

Where no-one would be there to congratulate her when she got her diploma.

She had no-one not even her best friend who had always been there for her for numerous times.

But most of all, she wished she could turn back time.

Turn back all the way when her mum was alive and happy, where L was still her best friend and L.joe was developing feelings for her.

That time was surely the best time of her life, it was unbelievably surreal.

Although Jessica were in the picture, it was a much better time than now.

Ever since her mother passed away with cancer, everything had been going downhill from there.

 

Authors note:

there you go

please comment on what you think

subscribe and comment! (: