Chapter 27

Don't Leave

Eun hee POV

 

I closed my apartment door as I started walking, my legs seemed to move on their own, I ended up at the big Christmas tree.

“Eun hee!” l exclaimed.

“L oppa” I said.

“eun, hee” L whispered as he leaned to hug me.

“oppa, you’re acting weird today” I said as I tilted my head.

He suddenly leaned in, our faces just inches apart, as I closed my eyes.

“AHAHHAHA, EUN HEE, why are you closing your eyes” L said as he laughed.

“oppa, don’t tease me” I said as I pouted.

“eun hee-ah?” L said.

“hmm?” i said as I turned to look at him.

“I’ve told you this before, but I’m going to say it again. Eun hee-ah I like you, you light up my world like nobody else, you make me feel warm inside when I see you, you make my frown turn upside down, you give me the beating of my heart, you make my life complete. Eun hee-ah please, I can’t stand just watching from the sidelines” he said as a single tear fell sliding down his cheeks.

I covered my mouth as tears started to form.

“I…” I said as I was quickly interrupted.

“so you ditched me for him” an angry L.joe said as he came out of hiding.

“L.joe” I said.

“I can make a better confession than him” L.joe said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from L.

I followed him as he pulled me, pushing me against the wall.

“Eun hee, I may not have treated you right when you first came, but you know you mean everything to me. I like, your smile, I like the way you laugh, I like the way how you laugh at silly things, i have a million reasons why I LOVE you, eun hee-ah, everyday I’m trying to make you happy, trying to make you fit in, trying to give you a good life, eun hee-ah will you forgive me? Eun hee, I like you, please be my girlfriend” L.joe said as he tilted his head, placing his lips on mine. At that exact moment the sound of the fireworks was heard.

What surprised me most was that I had kissed him back, who should I choose?

After the longest time, our lips parted.

“you kissed back” L.joe smirked.

“SHUT UP” I said as I playfully hit him.

“It looks like you choose him over me, I see” L said as he walked away, hurt was obviously in his voice.

“L!” I shouted as I ran after him.

‘What have I done’ I muttered to myself.

<>

heheh, how is it, please comment! you noe i love comments and subscriber, HAHAHA LOL, anyways enjoy! ~