Chapter 8

Don't Leave

 

Eun Hee POV

 

“AAAH, I screamed as I plopped onto my bed.

“Eun hee, you have a guest, she says shes your friend” omma said knocking on the door.

“Tell her to go away” I shouted.

“Don’t be rude eun hee” omma whined.

“Okay, FINE, bring her here” I shouted.

I covered my face with my pillow as I lay down on my stomach. I looked up to see Jessica, wait JESSICA!!!

“What are you doing here?” I tiredly shouted at her.

“Paying you a visit, of course” Jessica said.

“Whatever, you already had your visit, now leave” I shouted.

“Look girls, I bought you some food” omma said as she walked into my room.

“Omma, I’m sorry, but she was about to leave” I said.

“WHAT?! Already, stay here longer” omma said looking at Jessica.

“Of course Mrs. Kang” Jessica said with a bright smile.

She turned me and gave me a death glare. As soon as my omma left, I shot her questions continuesly.

“How do you know where I live? Why are you here? Why can’t you leave me alone?...” I shouted but was cut off.

“Well you know, I’m the principles daughter and I can get any piece of information I want, I’m here because I want to watch you suffer, and I don’t want to leave you alone, you’re always so much fun” she said sarcastically.

“Whatever, I’m going, I don’t want to breathe the same air as you” I shouted as I walked out of my room grabbing a jacket.

 

Jessica POV

 

I stood there stunned, whatever, I started searching through her drawers, under her bed; looking for something in perticular ‘her diary’ I smirked when I finally saw something glimmer in the sunlight. I grabbed, bingo, but it was locked. I grunted as I put it into my bag. I exited the room as I bumped into Mrs. Kang.

“Mianhae” I said bowing.

“Aw, you’re such a sweet girl, I wish my daughter was just like you” Mrs Kang said.

“Kamsamnida, but I’ve got to go” I said giving her one of my famous smiles.

“Alright, be careful” Mrs Kang said.

“I will” I said.

“Oh and make sure to visit again, eun hee would love to see you again” Mrs kang said as she waved.

I turned around in disgust.

Eun hee POV

I stomped up the stairs. I entered my room, to see stuff had been knocked over. That . i carefully put things back in place, as I noticed something missing. My diary, oh no, don’t tell me, SHE TOOK IT! I plopped onto my bed as I started hitting my pillow continuesly.

“How can I be so stupid to leave her in my room ALONE” I muttered to myself.

“AAAH” omma shouted. *BANG, BANG*

“OMMA, are you okay?” I shouted as I rushed out the door.

>> authors note <<

hope you guys enjoy, rmbr to comment and subscribe! ~