Chapter 1~

Don't Leave

Eun Hee POV

 

“Annyeong, my name is Eun Hee” I said shyly.

“Oh, my god another nerd” someone shouted.

The class burst into fits of laughter. I looked down in embarrassement. Suddenly my step-sister entered. The boys whistled and stared, their eyes glittered and sparkles was present in their eyes.

“Annyeong, my name is Eun Jung, nice to meet you all, please take care of me” she said enthusiastically.

Everyone burst with oohs and aahs. I walked down to my seat, which was in front a guy. He gave me a cold look, sending shivers down my spine. I was concentrating on my work when suddenly the person behind me kicked my chair. I assumed it was just an accident to begin with, but he did it again and again. I turned around.

“Can you please stop that” I asked politely.

He gave me another look, signalling me to shut up. I turned around slowly, trying to concentrate on my work. When something hit my head, I saw a scrunched up piece of paper roll on the floor. I picked it up from the floor.

YOU’RE UGLY!!!

It said in big bold letters. I turned around only to see people concentrating on work. I turned around only to hear the snickering laughter of a few girls at the back of the classroom.

 

Eun Jung POV

 

Even though I only just got here, Although this was my first day i was already becoming increasingly popular. It looks like Eun hee is already being picked on. Ha, it’s her fault for being so ugly. From the corner of my eye I could see a handome guy picking on Eun hee. Ahh, his so cute. I stared at him for a while with twinkling eyes, when he suddenly gave me one of his eye smiles, i literally melted. I suddenly saw a paper fly in Eun hee direction.

YOU’RE UGLY!!!

It said in big bold letters, that’s so true.

*ding ding*

Class finally ended, I exited the classroom when suddenly three girls approached me.

“Want to hang out with us?” a girl asked.

“Of course, wouldn’t want to hang out with the lame people” I said giving her one of my smiles.

“I like you, names jessica” Jessica said. “This is taeyeon and sunny” pointing at each of them.

“Nice to meet you” I said.  

 

Eun hee POV

 

I walked out of the classroom with my shoulders slumped. I went to my locker placed my books in there. I went to sit at a bench. When suddenly people came up to me.

“Excuse me, but that’s our seat” someone said nastilly.

I looked up to see three girls and Eun Jung.

“Mianhae” I said bowing.

I walked off when suddenly they called me.

“EUN HEE” someone shouted.

I turned around curiously.

“You look ugly, just saying” she said.

Tears b my eyes again, as I ran to the restroom. Washing my face until tears stopped forming.

*ding ding*

The bell rang; I hurriedly went to my locker. Only to be knocked onto the wall. It’s only been one day and my locker was already filled with hate messages.

HATE, UGLY, NERD

 

School finally finishing for the day; I rushed out of the classroom, running to my locker. I opened the locker to see rubbish filled inside. Cans, wrappers, bottles, basically rubbish.

>> authors note <<

How is it guys? comment and subscribe, btw i dont like silent readers, please comment! ~

 Untitled-1f.gif

anigif.gif

tumblr_l6fm8gX52m1qcbooto1_250.gif

ljoee.gif

ljoe.gif

chunjoe.gif

3.gif

TEENTOP GIFS SPAM, HEHEHEHEH, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT (: