Movement 4

The Last Sonata

Jaehyun fell flat on his bed, tired from the day's work. It's been a tiring but fulfilling day. Somehow, meeting Yoojin and spending time with her has rejuvenated him enough that he did not feel like sleeping despite the tiredness. Jaehyun checked his phone again. There was still no message from Yoojin. He knew he should not seem so eager but it was difficult. 

"Hyung, you still up?" Jungwoo knocked softly on the door.

"Come in"

"You're waiting for her message aren't you?" Jungwoo asked as he settled on the edge of Jaehyun's bed. 

"No? I'm just looking through my phone." Jaehyun lied, not wanting for Jungwoo to know the truth. It was too embarrassing to be waiting so eagerly for a text message.

"Hyung, I hope you don't mind me saying, but she's just a girl you happen to meet and teach piano too. I saw the way you looked at her. It won't do anyone good if you start liking her." Jungwoo said seriously. 

Jaehyun was stunned at Jungwoo's words, which seemed to tug at his heart even more as he knew that Jungwoo was absolutely right. 

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks Jungwoo, but don't you worry. She's just a person that I think I will treasure as a friend. There won't be any feelings." Jaehyun assured him. 

Jaehyun hoped that he was true to his own words, as he lay there thinking about Jungwoo's words after he left the room. Suddenly, there was a slight vibration on his phone. Jaehyun quickly opened the message.

Hi, this is Yoojin. I'm safe at home right now. And I just wanted to thank you for your effort in teaching me today. I really appreciate it. It's been awhile since someone gave me so much attention. I know youre an idol but you don't feel like a stranger at all! I hope you had a great time too and rest well! I'll see you for the next practice!

As much as Jaehyun tried to tamp down his feelings, he could not. His heart felt weird, and he did not why he was strangely happy over a text message. He did not know how he should reply Yoojin at all. 

"Why is wrong with me seriously!"

 

 

Just a short update! It's been real busy recently.