Chapter Nine

Plan On Forever

=

 

                                                        IKON

 

Meanwhile, after flying for many hours the boys finally made it to Japan to start their world tour. And as they were walking through the airport with security safely ushering, the boys waved hello to their fans who came to welcome their arrival with signs and banners that say IkON on it. Outside of the airport, the sun was going down and it was a little bit windy. So when the group's van pulled up, the members quickly got in where it was nice and warm.

 

                                                         Y/N

 

Later on that day, It is now the afternoon. After having breakfast at your oppa's restaurant in Yeonam-dong, You were full and decided to work it off by doing some shopping at the Park Mall in Yongsan Station. While checking out various stores you stumbled upon a music shop when you walked upstairs to the 5th floor. Drawn in by the many instruments, You decided to browse without searching for anything in particular.

" Hello!, Miss. Is there anything I can help you with?" An Idol-looking guy wearing a blue short sleeve polo came up to you after ringing up a customer. You read the name tag on his shirt before answering. " No thank you, Mr. Lee Seung-hoon." You politely decline his assistance. He smiled and told you to call him Seung-hoon. " Sure.no problem I'll be at the counter if you need me," Seung-hoon says before walking away. You browsed a few more aisles before finding the section where they sold speakers and microphones. There were some really expensive mics and some that were a decent price. But, you didn't want to quickly buy one just yet. So you left the mall to go home and research for the best quality microphone.

 

                                                           Bobby

 

Bobby and all of the IKON members quickly settled into their dorm. As they are lounging in the living room. The boys were discussing what they should have for dinner. Then Chanwoo the maknae suggested that they play a game to see who'll pay for dinner. When the members heard the idea they agreed with the competitive spirit in them starting to show. "Okay, I'm in! I can be the referee." Said Bobby who took off his snapback to fix his hair. The game that they decided to play was arm wrestling. It was between the youngest and the oldest and whoever loses pays for dinner. Three rounds of arm wrestling, the third round was a little intense. It was between June and leader B.I.

Bobby closely watched the two as he spoke into his hand like he had a microphone commentating the match. " Who's it gonna be? June or our cool looking leader B.I?" Bobby saw that one of them was getting tired after a few minutes B.I's arm going down overpowered by June's strong strength. " And the winner is... June from the maknae line!" Bobby announced. In the end, the awesome leader paid for their meals at an all you can eat buffet.