Chapter Eight

Plan On Forever

 

 

                                     Y/N

 

The next morning You were woken a bit startled when the alarm on your phone went off. It was still dark outside so, you pressed the snooze button and tried to go back to sleep for another ten minutes or so. But it was no use you were now wide awake as ever, instead you just comfortably laid there staring at the ceiling hoping it would help. " I can't believe I sang at the wedding." You say aloud to yourself replaying the moment in your mind. A giddy feeling crept up on you when you suddenly remembered your little encounter with Bobby, then your alarm went off snapping you back to reality. " Okay, okay I'm awake" You groaned when you reached over to the night table to grab the phone, your day started as you washed up and decided to eat breakfast at Melodic Eatery.

 

                                      Bobby

 

Before the sun had a chance to rise, the tired rapper was woken up to someone shaking his shoulder. " Bobby Hyung, wake up!" Donghyuk cautiously says not to anger the sleeping Bobby. " Hmmm...Give me five more minutes." Bobby in a sleepy tone says as he turns away so his back is facing Donghyuk. " Ah Hyung! We have to hurry and get ready to go to the airport." Donghyuk explains while he chuckles once again shakes Bobby to wake up. " What time is it?" asked Bobby as he finally gives in sitting up, and rubbed his eyes. Donghyuk replies that it's four-thirty and their flight to Japan is at seven o'clock. Before he leaves the room so Bobby could get ready, and see what the other members are doing.

 

                                            Y/N

 

" Here is your orange juice, Y/N." The waiter says he sets down the drink. " Thank you, Jin-woo Oppa" You thanked him, just as he took out the pad to take your order a group of college girls was giggling and trying to call him over. " Woah looks like you're really popular here, huh?" You teased when you took a quick glance at the girls that were two booths away from yours. Jin-woo tiredly sighed as he looked in their direction then back to you. " They come here all the time." He says writing down your order, " It's because you're a good-looking guy working here." Then he leaves to place the order. On your phone, you were scrolling down looking at photos from the wedding. "Hey Y/N-ah, Here to sing karaoke?" Hyung Soo playfully teased when sat across from you. " Nope, I just thought I'd see Jaesi Unnie and have some breakfast, maybe even go shopping after." You retorted back after taking a few sips of orange juice. Hyung Soo nodded his head " Oh today's her day off and she went to go visit her family." He informed you, then the subject changed when he asked about the wedding. You thought about mentioning Bobby but, instead wanted to wait and talk to Jaesi about it. " The wedding? It's was really nice, the food was yummy and there was lots of dancing." You replied then gave your phone to him so he could see the photos. A minute later your fluffy short golden pancakes arrived along with a side of scrambled eggs and bacon. Hyung Soo scrolled through a couple of the pictures before giving your phone back. " Nice! Looked like you had tons of fun." He said as he started to get up and resumed back to work while letting you eat your food in peace.

 

                                  Jaesi

 

On this little windy but lovely Sunday morning. Jaesi was now on the bus going to visit her family in Bucheon, It had been around two years or so when she last saw her younger twin sister Jieun, and her parents. But, that was when she was lived abroad studying cooking. Jaesi felt some nostalgia washed over her as she stared out the window. " I guess this place hasn't changed since I left." She quietly talked to herself. Twenty minutes later, Jaesi's stop approached and as she got off the bus, she made her way to her family's sweet shop. *Ding!* The shop's bell rang as Jaesi now feeling a little nervous all of a sudden when she entered. " Welcome to Doubly Sweet! Oh jagi, you're back" A young man greeted her behind the counter after he handed a customer her order." Excuse me? O-oh I'm sorry I think you've mistaken me for my sister." Jaesi told him. He immediately apologized and introduced himself. " Hi, I'm Seung Yoon-Imnida and also Jieun's boyfriend." He said as he stuck out his hand for a handshake. Jaesi shook his hand and introduced herself as Jieun's twin sister. Seung Yoon politely offered Jaesi to have some cheesecake and coffee while she waited until Jieun returns from the market. " Um...yeah, thank you." Jaesi politely accepts his offer as she sat at an empty table by the wall which was decorated with her and Jieun's childhood photos. A minute or two later, Seung Yoon brought out a slice of cheesecake and a cup of coffee to Jaesi, when Jieun entered with three tote bags of groceries. Seung Yoon then came and took the heavy bags to the back. You could see the shocked expression when she saw her sister. " Annyeong, Jieun- ah, long time no see huh?" Jaesi says with a warm smile. Jieun still speechless just pulled her unnie into a hug. Although later on, that day the twins spent the whole day shopping and catching up. Jaesi felt that it was the best day she'd ever spent and thought that they should hang out more often, now that she's officially living in Korea.