Chapter Three

Plan On Forever

 

 

 

 

 

                                 

                                                                             Hyung Soo

 

The time came for closing up the restaurant around midnight. There wasn't anyone else left in the building other than him and Jaesi, who had just come out the lockers wearing her regular clothes. " Okay, the kitchen is clean. You ready to go?" Jaesi informs her boyfriend when she carefully walked into the dining room when saw the wet floor sign. " Yeah I just gotta finish mopping the floor", Hyung Soo says as he continues to mop the floor. After locking up the restaurant Hyung Soo and Jaesi got into Hyung Soo's car and headed to Jaesi's apartment in Hongdae. The car ride was quiet for a moment until Hyung Soo spoke. " Now that you've met my sister Y/N. What do you think?" Hyung Soo curiously asked remembering them talking and laughing earlier in the kitchen. " She's lovely, I feel like we can talk about anything," Jaesi says. " Anything? as in talking about me?" Hyung Soo joked which made Jaesi giggle. " Yes, even you and I told her the story of how we met". she informed him, " When we met in France? Or When we met again after you moved here?" " The one in France". Hyung Soo then the radio and an Ikon song came on. The pair sang to their favorite songs until reached their destination.

 

                                                                      Bobby

 

Now back at Bobby's parents' house, where everyone was gathered in the living room. As soon as Bobby brought out the cake from the fridge and onto the coffee table. He put on the candle he found in one of the cabinets in the kitchen and lit it. " Hana, Dul, Set.." Bobby counted as a cue for the boys to start singing happy birthday. The cake was shortly cut and served after their Eomma blew out the candle. While they ate the cake they talked about the upcoming wedding. " Do you boys have your suits ready or do we have to buy?" asked Eomma. " Yeah I just recently bought two new ones, it was on sale of buy one get one", said Bobby as he took out his phone to show the suits he purchased. Sudden; a video call from Chanwoo's ID popped up on the screen Bobby swiped to answer it. The screen showed Chanwoo and the rest of the members. " Bobby-ah What have you been up to?" The leader asked as he was trying to stay in the frame. The boys were in the van going home from the airport" I'm in Yeonnam-dong celebrating my mom's birthday", Bobby replies as he shows his family in the background. The boys all politely greet them especially Bobby's mom. " Wow, Bobby Hyung! you're such a good son", said Dong-hyuk and the members applauded making the rapper laugh. " Ok well, I'll see you guys tomorrow, get home safe", said Bobby waving bye before ending the call.

After the short video call with the Ikon members, Bobby resumed back to showing the suits he bought. " This one I'll be wearing", Bobby points to the photo of him wearing a stylish vest suit. Impressed by his choice his parents reacted positively. He swiped to the right to show the second suit. " That's nice too! When will you get them?" Eomma asked. " Yeah Jaewon is wearing it and we'll pick them up tomorrow," Bobby replied. Jaewon chimed in adding that they'll be meeting up with Song jin that day as well. Although it was too late now for Bobby to go back to Ikon's dorm he decided that he'd stay for the night. When everyone went to get ready for bed after saying goodnight Bobby was left alone in the living room to clean up the cake. Before cleaning he called his manager to tell him that he'd stay the night and come back to the dorm tomorrow. Moments later when the coffee table was cleaned up the rapper tiredly laid down on the couch after getting a blanket from the linen closet. As soon as he was comfortable he drifted off into dreamland.

 

                                                                           Y/N

 

Once You arrived home and changed into comfortable clothes. You your laptop to find an instrumental of the song you're going to perform at Su Bin's wedding. When you found a good quality instrumental you practiced a little bit to see if your voice matched the range. After a few times practicing the song and felt comfortable singing in it's key, You emailed the song to Su Bin so she could give it to the DJ. You then you got ready for bed since you had a long day between cleaning the apartment and helping your brother at Melodic Eatery it was definitely a tiring day.

 

                                                 Kang Su Bin

 

On the other hand, Su Bin was out having a little date night with her soon-to-be husband Song Jin as they enjoyed their desserts and ice coffees at their favorite cafe which had a K-Drama theme to it, where you can dress up as your favorite characters from your favorite Korean Drama and do a little photo shoot. The pair had just come from the movie theaters; the movie was a musical. " I still can't believe that we're getting married next week!" says Su Bin as she admires her seventeen-carat diamond ring shining prettily on her ring finger. "It took us a long time to get there. I know just a few months ago I was proposing to you and here we are now", Song jin says giving her a genuine smile when he took her hand kissed it. Su Bin felt butterflies by his action but then her phone got a notification telling her that she has an email. Su Bin pulled her hand away for a moment to check her phone " Yay! she found a song", Su Bin excitedly said out loud and Song Jin had a grin on his face curious what got his fiancee excited. " Who is it?" Song Jin asked after eating the last bit of his tiramisu. Su Bin looked up from her phone to answer Song Jin, " Oh I asked my coworker Hwang Y/N-seongsaeng from the Preschool to sing at the wedding, is that okay with you? you know since Bobby is also singing at the wedding as well", Su Bin clarified just so that at the wedding he wasn't confused about who else was singing at the reception and that it was only You and Bobby. " You can have whatever you want, it's your day after all", Song Jin said. " Oh come on! Oppa that's not true. It's not just my day it's yours too you know". Right at this second it was starting to get late and the couple finished their desserts and changed back into their regular clothes then they were given a little photo book as always of their little photo shoot earlier before going home.