Chapter Four

Plan On Forever

 

                                                                                        Song Jin

 

Early as six in the morning every day right when his apartment complex's gym opens. Song Jin would be there getting his workouts in before work since the wedding is getting closer knowing that he won't have time for it. " Ugh...16...17...18...19...20" The groom counts his reps when he lifts the heavy dumbbell. Then switches the dumbbell to the other hand to do the same amount of reps. At work, he is a Pilates instructor at On The Move Fitness. The gym has great significance for him especially because it was where he had first met Su Bin. Back then about five years ago Song Jin can still picture her that day when she walked into the facility with her sister Yu Bin who was preparing for her upcoming wedding. The groom snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his phone ringing in the pocket of his shorts. " Hello?" Song Jin breathlessly said when he answered the phone. " Oh! Song Jin-ah, come to my office before your shift I've got great news for you", His boss enthusiastically says on the line. "Sure, I'll be right there boss", Song Jin responds before hanging up and finishing his daily workout.

 

                                                                                     Y/N

 

At Seogyo-dong Preschool, You would practice the song every day before school started and on your lunch break as well. Then one of the teachers knocked on the door when they entered the room. " Singing this early in the morning?" Song Minho the gym teacher, says in a joking manner. Some of the female teachers in the school have crushes on him because he looks like a handsome actor a cross between Kim Woo Bin and Lee Dong Wook. " Oh- I was just practicing a song I'll be singing at Kang seonsaeng's wedding this weekend", You reply getting up from the piano straightening your skirt. " Ah, nice. Too bad it's not a duet 'cause they say I sing like Big Bang's Taeyang." Minho once again joked then started singing and trying to do the dance "Wedding Dress". You laugh at his silliness as you walked closer to him " Maybe next time? Anyways what brings to my classroom?". Minho nervously scratches the back of his neck then put his hands in the pockets of his tracksuit. " I was told to remind everyone of the meetings that we have after school today" You nod your head in understanding" Oh, okay thank you I will be there," You replied while escorting him to the door so you could get ready to start music class. " There's one more thing I wanted to ask you it's about the wedding on Saturday" Minho sheepishly says before he is halfway out the door. " Oh, What is it?" You curiously asked. " Well, since you're going and I'm going as well I just thought that maybe you'd want to go together?", Said Minho bracing himself for the rejection he might receive. " Um...Is it okay if I think about it and let you know tomorrow?". Minho nodded his head while he gave her a little smile then left to go back to his desk at the office.

 

                                                                                 Jaewon

 

Kim Jaewon is a Co-CEO of a sneaker store he owns with one of his best friends Ha Woojin. They had opened the store during the summer of last year in Itaewon. The company would not be possible without the help of their friends and family, and Jaewon was grateful for it. Taking his passion for collecting sneakers and turning it into income, he didn't think was possible. Around two o'clock after helping customers find their shoes or taking in shoe donations Jaewon restocked and counted inventory before heading home to pick up his brother so they could go get their suits for the wedding. " Yo, Woojin I'm out, see you tomorrow man. I Gotta go pick up the suits before they close", said Jaewon letting his friend know that he was leaving. " Okay, see you", Woojin said putting his free hand up to wave while he rings up a customer.

 

                                                                                    Song Jin

 

As the curious Song Jin strode into his boss's office. " I got your call you wanted to see me?" A man that looked about his cousin Jaewon's age wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, looked up from his laptop. " Hey! Kim Song Jin just the man I wanted to see", Said his boss as he got up from his desk gesturing Song Jin to sit down in of the chairs. Song Jin did as he was told and sat down still feeling unsure what this was about. " By the way congratulations on your upcoming marriage", His boss started to say. Song Jin politely bowed and thanked him, waiting for him to continue on,. " Well... as you know you've been working here in the company since it began". Song Jin didn't say anything and nodded his head in agreement. " So... seeing the successful growth of our gym for years had led me to believe that we can take it to the next level, which is to make it into an apparel." His boss informed him. " That's great sir. But what does it have to with me?", Song Jin cautiously asked his employer. " Song Jin, my trusted employee, I've decided to offer you the job of being our assistant manager of the gym's apparel clothing store." Song Jin was shocked by the promotion that it took him a minute to digest it. " I know it's a lot to take in, you don't have to answer right away. Maybe when you come back from your honeymoon". Song Jin still in a daze could only nod his head. Then, his boss excused himself to go to his important meetings.

 

                                                                                        Bobby

 

Late in the afternoon, Bobby was still fast asleep on the couch.

 

*Ring* Ring*!!

 

The rapper's phone rang on the coffee table. He shifted in his sleep letting the phone ring twice before picking it up. "Hmm...Hello?", Bobby said groggily through the phone as he rubbed his eyes. " Hey, It's me, hurry up and get ready. I'll be there in thirty", Bobby heard his hyung say. " Okay, bye", He sleepily said before hanging up. Next, he washed up and quickly got ready within a few minutes wearing some extra clothes that he always kept there just in case he stayed overnight. In thirty minutes or less Jaewon was parked in front of their building, Bobby headed out of the apartment and in the car as soon as he got his brother's text. Several hours later on the two brothers' outing, with their suits stored in the trunk now after they did a suit fitting to make sure it perfect for the wedding. Right after their errand, they're now having dinner with their cousin and soon-to-be married man Kim Song Jin. " Hyung, on a scale from one to ten. How nervous will you be seeing Su Bin Noona walk down the aisle?", Bobby curiously asked as he grabbed another lettuce wrap to make his fourth Samgyeopsal. Song Jin thought about it for a second before giving his answer. " From one to ten it would probably be a seven. (laughs), I just hope I don't forget my vows".

Both of the boys burst out laughing. While the three cousins enjoy their meal they also played catch up, talked about what they've been up to. Song Jin also mentioned the promotion he has yet to accept. " Aye! soju is on me." Bobby excitedly said to celebrate his cousin's success, filling their cups with the alcohol. An hour later after Jaewon paid for dinner and they went their separate ways Bobby was then driven back to IKON's dorm