Chapter Seven

Plan On Forever

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                 

                                                Wedding Day

 

The entrance doors have closed ready to start the ceremony. Guests were still talking amongst themselves as Song Jin's father walked down the aisle towards the podium since he will be the officiant for the wedding. "Ahem... Hello everyone, I am Kim Song Jin's father and will be the officiant for today's wedding". A middle-aged looking man said through the microphone. Clapping filled the entire room for a moment before Song Jin's father continued to speak. " And now we will have the groom enter". Then Song Jin enters and briskly walks down the aisle to wait by the podium. Next, the bride was finally announced making almost everybody emotional as soon as the double doors open revealing her and father linked arms. There was Brown Eyed Soul's my everything playing in the background while they walked down the aisle towards Song Jin who was smiling brightly at Su Bin then began to get teary eyed. When Su Bin's father handed his daughter to Song Jin who quickly wiped his tears away then, they began to proceed with the wedding service.

 

                                                      Y/N

 

During the wedding, You and Minho sat with a couple of the teachers that you saw that were also invited. For the wedding, you wore a lavender midi dress that made you look casual and formal at the same time with a flowery embroidery on the bodice. While the wedding service was going on you couldn't help but notice Minho who was sitting to your left was texting on his phone. " Um...Song Seongsaeng is everything ok?" You asked as you leaned over and whispered to him. He was startled at first when you spoke looking up from his phone. " Ah sorry I was just making sure my grandmother was okay, she's sick at the moment," Minho said as he ran his fingers through his hair then, put his phone back in his pocket. You nodded in understanding without asking any more questions you turned your head to face back to the front. Once the couple had finished exchanging vows and rings and were pronounced husband and wife, a musical guest was introduced and to your surprise, you immediately recognized that person's voice the moment he spoke to congratulate the couple before he sang. The raspiness in his voice had given you the flashback of remembering the incident at Melodic Eatery.

                                                      Bobby

 

" Hello, everyone Bobby-imnida. Also, I'm so honored to be here and to perform for a special occasion." Bobby greeted with a bow and the whole room lit up as if it was one of Ikon's concerts. " Hyung, Noona congratulations on your wedding!" Bobby says to the newly wedded couple. As he sang he scanned the room until his eyes met yours and held the gaze for a few minutes then you quickly broke eye contact as you looked away shyly. For a brief second, Bobby felt that he and You were the only ones in the room. When the song came to an end everyone cheered and clapped then the wedding planner instructed all the guests to head the room next door for the reception. Reception The large ballroom was beautifully decorated with spring-themed colors. From the table linens to the colorful butterfly centerpieces, it looked very whimsical and fantasy-like. As guests filed in they were in awe before they were able to be seated at their tables, all the waiters and waitresses were quick to start serving the appetizers.

                                                        Y/N

 

Standing outside the entrance to the reception was You and Minho. " Song Seonsaeng, If you're still worried about your grandmother maybe you should go see her." You say encouragingly as you tuck a strand of hair behind your ear. " I don't know, what about the party and you?" A concerned Minho replied as he looked in the direction of the party. You smiled and patted his shoulder and told him that it'll be fine. Minho smiled back and thanked You then gave an envelope for the happy couple. " I'll make sure to give it to Su Bin" You reassured him as you put the envelope in your little red crossbody bag you say goodbye before going back to the party. Hours have passed since Minho left. You were starting to get nervous when the wedding planner just informed you that you will be singing after the open dance floor. Next, you excused yourself to go to the ladies' room to calm down a bit. In the restroom, you stood at one of the sinks and looked in the big mirror to touch up your make up. While doing so you quietly rehearse the song. Five minutes later you made your way back to the party, as you walked along the long hallway still feeling the nervousness and lost in your thoughts that you didn't realize you had bumped into someone. " Oh sorry, excuse me," You said apologetically with a bow but when you looked up your eyes widen upon seeing Bobby. " Are you okay? It's my fault I should've look where I was going." Bobby apologized as well, You assured that you were fine then you both started introducing yourselves while walking back to the reception. " Um... I don't know why but I think I've seen you somewhere before." Bobby says. You look at him confused and waited for him to continue. " Ah! I remember last week at the restaurant with the karaoke rooms." " Oh, that restaurant my oppa Hyung Soo owns it." You informed him, then told him about your first impression of him which made you start to giggle. Somehow you felt relaxed and was able to talk to Bobby as opposed to Song Minho you talked formally and didn't have much in common to continue a conversation. Finally, when you and Bobby entered the reception it was already time for you to perform. So you took a few deep breaths Bobby had adviced you before going on. " Fighting Y/N! You can do it," You hear Bobby encouraged. And because of that encouragement, you were able to smoothly sing the song which made you believe that you were meant to be a singer.